Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,872 members, 7,886,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. (2064 Views)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by pocohantas(f): 1:57pm On May 14, 2021
The 26yrs old jobseeker who met her untimely death, was finally laid to rest today in her late father’s compound at Nuta Ira, Oruk Anam LGA in Akwa Ibom State.

May her soul rest in peace and may her killers be brought to book. cry

SOURCE: BBC NEWS

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by pocohantas(f): 1:57pm On May 14, 2021
May God grant her family the strength to bear this loss. RIP to the other unknown victims too.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by pocohantas(f): 1:57pm On May 14, 2021
For dust we are, and to dust we shall return...

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by starbuck(f): 1:59pm On May 14, 2021
May Her killers know no peace

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by lilvicky68(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2021
RIP.. you didn't deserve this...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 14, 2021
So sad. May her killers know no peace. May she haunt them

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Omihanifa: 2:12pm On May 14, 2021
All I can say is that may God almighty comfort the parent of the girl embarassed cuz I don't know how they will pull through in this difficult time.

As for the people involved in this murder may they also use their hands to bury their own children too. Because I don't just understand how someone can take another person's life just because of wealth and power which we are all still going to leave behind undecided

The Nigeria police should not mess up this case so as not to go into the hall of infamy

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Brexxit(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2021
Chai.

Uduak akpan why?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Bodyodour: 2:19pm On May 14, 2021
26 years of suffering, no reward. Funny life we all are living.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Cutezt(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2021
Humans are so wicked. How can you comfortably take a young and bubbly life as this?

I just can't wrap my head around it.

May all those involved in this be brought to book and totured till death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by daddytime(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2021
Rest on daughter.

My heart aches seeing the pictures.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by ajebuter(f): 2:48pm On May 14, 2021
This is tragic!

To be orphaned at an early age and passed through life's hurdles and difficulties

Only to be cut short right at the verge of reaping the fruit of her hard labor!

Ha! O maa se oo!

May Almighty God console Ini's bereaved family members and wreck merciless divine justice on her murderers, whatever their status and position in the society!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by sageb: 2:49pm On May 14, 2021
R.I.P Ini Umoren
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Ponytail22: 3:01pm On May 14, 2021
Rest in peace beautiful one. May your killers know no peace.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by DOAI(f): 3:10pm On May 14, 2021
It is well.
May God grant her loved ones the fortitude to bear this painful loss.
May everyone who has a hand in her death pay dearly for it.
RIP Ini
Amen
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Lalami3232(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2021
This is so so sad and pathetic.
This na girl wey wan use her hand and brain take work na dem just cut her life short so.
May her soul rest in peace!!!!
I know say slay queens go take this as a reason not to look for job and use their kpekus as office instead.
Rest in peace young star cry

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by liztop2012(f): 3:15pm On May 14, 2021
I can't just stop the tears, RIP Ini may your soul find peace embarassed embarassed embarassed cry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2021
The Bible says to do good to all men, especially they of the household of faith.
Nigeria failed her.
The biography called her a devout Christian. Pastors should do more in encouraging connected and well to do members to assist qualified members of their churches in getting jobs as is being done in mosques here in the southwest and as I heard, in the north too.
Everything is not about offering and preparing people for rapture that may not happen in a thousand years.
May her soul continue to rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Masking: 4:02pm On May 14, 2021
Dear Pocohantas
Nice to see you quoting the bible.

I remember yu saying you dont own, or read the bible.

"Dust you are, dust you will return". Now compare this with the teaching of hell fire. Are we going there as dust? Or are we merely returning to the grave? What does the bible say?

I really wish you're open to some little discussion about the bible.

I have this affinity for your opinions on matters of religion. You dont pray, you dont read the bible, you dont go to church, you've not said you're an atheist. You just you

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Psalmspsalms: 4:06pm On May 14, 2021
Its really so painful. It should serve as a reminder that its just a matter of time and we are gone.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:15pm On May 14, 2021
Quite sad. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 14, 2021
Brings tears to my eyes.

Rest in peace Ini
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by definateli: 5:43pm On May 14, 2021
Bodyodour:
26 years of suffering, no reward. Funny life we all are living.
And she was an orphan, look at how hardworking in school she was. Is there really God?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Bodyodour: 5:48pm On May 14, 2021
definateli:

And she was an orphan, look at how hardworking in school she was. Is there really God?
I recently began forcing myself in believing that God exists. Deep inside,there is no God.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Alexaonfleek: 6:45pm On May 14, 2021
She didn't deserve to have her life end this way cry cry
May your spirit visit and torment every single person who had a hand in your killing and also the unknown victims too
Torment them till they use their mouth to confess their evil
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by LadySarah: 7:22pm On May 14, 2021
If we say theres life after death,why couldnt her late parents save her.

An Orphan trying to navigate her way in life cut short in her prime and from her benefactors all because of sex,dirty sex.

Rip Hiny.Rip beautiful soul.
To her vigilant courageous friend,you are indeed a friend who sticks closer than a brother.Your timely response was the gamechanger.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by sageb: 8:54pm On May 14, 2021
So sad
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Nkwobi042: 9:43pm On May 14, 2021
Omihanifa:
All I can say is that may God almighty comfort the parent of the girl embarassed cuz I don't know how they will pull through in this difficult time.

As for the people involved in this murder may they also use their hands to bury their own children too. Because I don't just understand how someone can take another person's life just because of wealth and power which we are all still going to leave behind undecided

The Nigeria police should not mess up this case so as not to go into the hall of infamy

She is an orphan.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Omihanifa: 9:48pm On May 14, 2021
Nkwobi042:

She is an orphan.

Parent doesn't necessarily have to be the people that gave birth to you alone. Aunties, uncles and other family members that continued training and taking care of her when her biological parents died can still qualify as her parent
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Nkwobi042: 9:50pm On May 14, 2021
Omihanifa:

Parent doesn't necessarily have to be the people that gave birth to you alone. Aunties, uncles and other family members that continued training and taking care of her when her biological parents died can still qualify as her parent

That is called guardian I suppose?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 14, 2021
definateli:

you be onuku for asking this stupid quest...

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Iniobong Umoren. by Funminded: 6:21am On May 15, 2021
Omihanifa:

Ini was an orphan.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Test Coming Up Soon In Abuja, Ph & Lagos. Act Asap! / 2014 Tenaris Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme TESA - Nigeria (58222) / Etisalat Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.