Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,901 members, 7,889,991 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

Married Men Abroad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Abroad (896 Views)

Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Abroad by Loverboy3333: 2:51pm On May 14, 2021
I'd like to know how, what courage you gathered to travel abroad leaving your wife and child behind.

I'm thinking of travelling but the thought of leaving my family behind is discouraging me
Re: Married Men Abroad by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 14, 2021
Loverboy3333:
I'd like to know how, what courage you gathered to travel abroad leaving your wife and child behind.

I'm thinking of travelling but the thought of leaving my family behind is discouraging me
how long will you be away for?
Re: Married Men Abroad by Loverboy3333: 2:57pm On May 14, 2021
Carchoice:
how long will you be away for?

Many years, after school then work
Re: Married Men Abroad by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 14, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Re: Married Men Abroad by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 14, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Your wife running back to her ex when you leave...

Re: Married Men Abroad by Kebbiprince: 4:19pm On May 14, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Your wife will get a new partner for sex
Re: Married Men Abroad by Raalsalghul: 5:37pm On May 14, 2021
As long as your current kids are yours, then that's all you should be grateful for.

(1) (Reply)

Sickle Cell Child / Marriage Without White Wedding / Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.