Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,438 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:35 AM

Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) (74167 Views)

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by GEEBITE: 8:02am On May 16, 2021
It depends on how he acquired his British citizenship. If it is by naturalisation and he is slammed with a jail term of up to 7 years,then he is completely finished as he will be deported and stripped of that citizenship except it will render him stateless. But if his citizenship is by Birth or Descent, he wont face deportation but all other sanctions listed will apply to him.
pocohantas:

I love what I am reading. They should send him back to Nigeria where anything goes. Here in Nigeria, someone would have led a protest for his case and any lady that condemns him would be called an angry evening newspaper/feminist.

As na them be the only men wey dey the whole world. Toor!
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by GEEBITE: 8:14am On May 16, 2021
Dont bet on that.His deportation is consequent upon how he acquired Brtish citizenship if it is by naturalisation and jail term is up to 7 years,he is toast and on the way home. Nigeria is not yet in that turmoil that can be considered as one which can render him stateless . He cant claim to be homosexual now as he has been caught soliciting a girl(minor) so that route too is blocked for him. I am afraid for Jeff Oginseyi except his citizenship is by Birth or Descent.
grandstar:

I doubt he will be deported. He's bound to be British so will not suffer that fate.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by PoloG: 8:30am On May 16, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
your tribe are in jail bla bla bla ... alway spilling nonsense and awolowo's hatred on people who do not care about their existence.. feeding urself and that of ur malnourished parents on this trying time should be more of ur worries than wasting ur time on nairaland looking for whom to troll
ok.. but your tribe are in every jails abroad grin grin
Them full there pass the indigenes self grin grin
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by AlphaSoul: 8:52am On May 16, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are correct.

grin grin grin played with them? You might think it is "played" but they thought different. When i used to work at Macdonald. We slept with each other one after the other but every of the sex was consented. No one claimed rape or otherwise. I have also work else where amongst females after working at macdee.. we chat and all of that but NO! Touching or suggestive talks. I asked some of them out and they said NO! That was it i didn't perssuade or try to coerce them. We carried on with our work as colleagues. Perhaps you behaved different from what they would call norm..

German women can be cruel especially to black men. Here in the UK they are a bit loose with black men..
Well said.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Druss(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2021
He should be dealt with promptly and with full force. He is lucky the Brits are softer nowadays. He should read on how the Saxons and Celts used to deal with child molesters and rapists.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by ledaman: 10:02am On May 16, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Jeff Ogunseyi has gotten himself in trouble for chasing a minor, that's the only thing they know how to do. UK authorities need to send him back to Nigeria, he can be employed by the drug baron at Bourdillion
If he get employed by the drug Baron he is made for life!
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by optimusprime2(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2021
mmsen:

What 'facts', you gave your opinion.

You do not know the difference between fact and opinion, just as you cannot differentiate between a woman and a child.

You are sick. Go get help.

Oga, read my first reply I wrote, including the references.

Then make a stronger argument after thinking critically.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by mmsen: 11:51am On May 16, 2021
optimusprime2:

Oga, read my first reply I wrote, including the references.

Then make a stronger argument after thinking critically.

What you described are fat 12 year olds. They do not look like women at all. Never once have I seen a 12 year-old child who looked like a grown woman, anywhere in the world.

But keep deceiving yourself, the authorities there will soon deal with you.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by grandstar(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2021
GEEBITE:
Dont bet on that.His deportation is consequent upon how he acquired Brtish citizenship if it is by naturalisation and jail term is up to 7 years,he is toast and on the way home. Nigeria is not yet in that turmoil that can be considered as one which can render him stateless . He cant claim to be homosexual now as he has been caught soliciting a girl(minor) so that route too is blocked for him. I am afraid for Jeff Oginseyi except his citizenship is by Birth or Descent.

Thanks for the education.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2021
PoloG:
ok.. but your tribe are in every jails abroad grin grin
Them full there pass the indigenes self grin grin
why can't u go and find something meaningful and do with ur miserable life , Internet tribal warlord tongue tongue
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by PoloG: 12:37pm On May 16, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why can't u go and find something meaningful and do with ur miserable life , Internet tribal warlord tongue tongue
i am more successful than your entire lineage of looser grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin
Jesu, thank your head say you no dey America because Child support money go almost kill you.
Got a friend who met 4 diff women in the club and all claimed to be pregnant for him grin
My guy wan kill him self grin cheesy
He don resign for work oooh as child support wan kill am for Germany oooh, imagine if na America shocked
4 women? shocked chai!! He should ve done DNA to make sure. I know, Americans are very harsh when it comes to child support. They even jail people for not paying child support. I don't pay child support only because my baby mamas are good hearted people otherwise they could do me for child support and they can afford to care for the kids. But still they would not put me in jail for child support they can take it from my wages and i will be left with what ever is remaining after they ve taken child support. Even so my train driver job can cover all the child supports. Besides the cash i give to the 3 baby mamas is more than enough.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

HIV doesn't show on the face of the beholder bro.

GL to you.
You are correct, But when one is drunk and their brain is not engaging. It can be difficult remembering HIV. cheesy
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2021
PoloG:
i am more successful than your entire lineage of looser grin grin
successful on nairaland ... someone who can not even afford bowl of ewedu and Amala... don't worry I understand the kind of successful u meant angry grin paper billionaire
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by madridsta007(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2021
grandstar:

If he's working for the government, he's most likely British.

He's crying because the fallout will be too much to handle. This isn't Nigeria.

The reputations damage is huge. If there's a sex register, his name would be on it. Getting a job will be more difficult. It's not all about deportation.

No Sir. You can work as a Parking Attendant as long as you have work visa of some sort. Even students can work as Parking Attendant in London once it is part time.
Meanwhile, the phrase, "working for the government" is used when you are in the Military or M15. Or a full time Civil Service.
He is crying because of the fallout which, I am convinced, includes his visa. A British Citizen would cry, but it will be measured. He may be a citizen but if I am a betting man, I'll bet that he isnt.
I know what I am saying smiley .

"Getting a job will be difficult?" Well, he can only going forward, get only some type of work. Those who know, know.
Hopefully, he has and everyone who's watched it, learnt lessons.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by optimusprime2(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2021
mmsen:

What you described are fat 12 year olds. They do not look like women at all. Never once have I seen a 12 year-old child who looked like a grown woman, anywhere in the world.

But keep deceiving yourself, the authorities there will soon deal with you.

From this response I can easily tell three things

1. You did not carefully read my initial rebuttal

2. You did not read the references I based my objective statements on

3. And lastly, Your argument is still very weak

Please sir read well and come up with a stronger argument with supporting references, until then, you are making plain subjective statements which I consider quite unenlightened.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by dochenaj: 4:51pm On May 16, 2021
madridsta007:
She's regarded as a minor.
In the UK even if your "how are you" from an adult to a minor is viewed as sexually suggestive, the adult is GONE.
I guess the burden of proof lies in showing how "how are you" is sexually suggestive. It's a steep curve though.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by grandstar(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2021
madridsta007:

No Sir. You can work as a Parking Attendant as long as you have work visa of some sort. Even students can work as Parking Attendant in London once it is part time.
Meanwhile, the phrase, "working for the government" is used when you are in the Military or M15. Or a full time Civil Service.
He is crying because of the fallout which, I am convinced, includes his visa. A British Citizen would cry, but it will be measured. He may be a citizen but if I am a betting man, I'll bet that he isnt.

"Getting a job will be difficult?" Well, he can only going forward, get only some type of work. Those who know, know.

Thanks for the info.

BY the way, if he's going to jail, perhaps he should flee to naija.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DAramis: 6:11pm On May 16, 2021
seunny4lif:

Got a friend who met 4 diff women in the club and all claimed to be pregnant for him grin
My guy wan kill him self grin cheesy
He don resign for work oooh as child support wan kill am for Germany oooh, imagine if na America shocked
grin grin shocked grin grin

As he come resign now, na government go pay the remaining child support?
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by madridsta007(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2021
grandstar:

Thanks for the info.

BY the way, if he's going to jail, perhaps he should flee to naija.

He will serve some time in the UK, and some in 9ja (after deportation if he isnt a citizen).
Western nations are keen that criminals show they've served time in their country.
Meanwhile, he cant flee anywhere. They'll track him in 6 hours max.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by madridsta007(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2021
dochenaj:
I guess the burden of proof lies in showing how "how are you" is sexually suggestive. It's a steep curve though.
When it is sexual issues, the man never wins.
Even if he is proven to be innocent, like we've seen in America, he comes out totally destroyed.

The best option is to STAY off minors. Run from them like a plague.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by PoloG: 6:36pm On May 16, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
successful on nairaland ... someone who can not even afford bowl of ewedu and Amala... don't worry I understand the kind of successful u meant angry grin paper billionaire
i ain't wretched like your lineage pal
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2021
Na Europe oooh
If he no get Job wetin government wan do am?
Nothing grin
DAramis:

grin grin shocked grin grin

As he come resign now, na government go pay the remaining child support?
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2021
Gbam
Anything less than 18 years na Jail grin
madridsta007:

Even if he is proven to be innocent, like we've seen in America, he comes out totally destroyed.

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2021
He can’t even go home again
Na from there Police show face
madridsta007:

He will serve some time in the UK, and some in 9ja (after deportation if he isnt a citizen).
Western nations are keen that criminals show they've served time in their country.
Meanwhile, he cant flee anywhere. They'll track him in 6 hours max.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by mmsen: 6:38pm On May 16, 2021
optimusprime2:

From this response I can easily tell three things

1. You did not carefully read my initial rebuttal

2. You did not read the references I based my objective statements on

3. And lastly, Your argument is still very weak

Please sir read well and come up with a stronger argument with supporting references, until then, you are making plain subjective statements which I consider quite unenlightened.

I read all the garbage that you wrote.

You are sadly very typical of Nigerian men, no control of your libido. No self respect.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by dochenaj: 6:41pm On May 16, 2021
madridsta007:

The man definitely is a predator and we both know he must have had the intent, given that the girl is a stranger and there was virtually no reason for him to be in contact with her.

And rightly his life is ruined, and so are his relationships.

But I doubted if he could be prosecuted and serve jail time as his intentions may not be easy to prove unless he stated them in the chats.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2021
You say Job? Which Job grin
Baba career don over
Child abuse no be small play and him case pass than one because he want a date with a minor
Na sex allegation be this one oooh
madridsta007:

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2021
He knew the girl was underage because he saw her with school uniform.
Red flag one
The girl told him she was 15 years old and that’s was the reason the girl told her father about it.

dochenaj:
The man definitely is a predator and we both know he must have had the intent, given that the girl is a stranger and there was virtually no reason for him to be in contact with her.

And rightly his life is ruined, and so are his relationships.

But I doubted if he could be prosecuted and serve jail time as his intentions may not be easy to prove unless he stated them in the chats.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2021
PoloG:
i ain't wretched like your lineage pal
nairaland billgate tongue

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2021
You know Germans don play with DNA test ooooh.
The guy bang those babes once and he became the father of all nations grin
You will spend at least €200 a month on child support in German depending on area and my guy get 4 grin
How much be him Salary grin
A lot of guys are like that in Germany oooh
Calitoscassius:
4 women? shocked chai!! He should ve done DNA to make sure. I know, Americans are very harsh when it comes to child support. They even jail people for not paying child support. I don't pay child support only because my baby mamas are good hearted people otherwise they could do me for child support and they can afford to care for the kids. But still they would not put me in jail for child support they can take it from my wages and i will be left with what ever is remaining after they ve taken child support. Even so my train driver job can cover all the child supports. Besides the cash i give to the 3 baby mamas is more than enough.

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DAramis: 7:08pm On May 16, 2021
seunny4lif:
Na Europe oooh
If he no get Job wetin government wan do am?
Nothing grin
So, son of man dey free like that. grin
If na some of these feminists countries now cheesy, son of man go dey cool his two feet for prison while asking himself had I known.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.