Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,151 members, 7,977,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:44 AM

Southwest Rocks! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Rocks! (7789 Views)

PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection / Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) / Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
Yoruba woman talking about her ordeal with PDP.

"Twelve years of nothing. Now we are free!! Odua a gbe a o!"

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

[size=28pt]I'LL THROW A PARTY WHEN THE SOUTH WEST CREATES A COUNTRY![/size]

Create what country ? When did yorubas tell you they wanted a new country ? Abeg,congratulates us jare.pdp is a forgotten issue in our land.Is n't that worthy of celebrating ? grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by wakagirl: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
lol @ileke idi

yeah we rock, up us
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

@ Ileke Idi

Good job! I couldn't stop laughing! Seems like everyone is coming to the party.

[size=28pt]I KNOW, YOU'D THINK THE YORUBA HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY. lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2011
Igbos celebrating the victory of Ngige. An ACN candidate.

"Chineke, imeela!! Maybe he can bring the luck of the SW to Igboalnd" grin

Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Create what country ? When did yorubas tell you they wanted a new country ? Abeg,congratulates us jare.pdp is a forgotten issue in our land.Is n't that worthy of celebrating ? grin

[size=28pt]YES, BUT IT SEEMS IT'S NOT A YORUBA PARTY UNTIL THEY DRAG IN "AJAOKUTA MA MUMI".[/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^^^

No, it's not about that. They just got rid of some clogs in the wheel of progress. It calls for celebration, really.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
People dey watch while Yoruba dey walk the walk!!

"I go walk am. See them stare. Na ojoro dey do am. I go shine that Yoruba shine" cool

[img]http://bp0.blogger.com/_m4KzfcNy4LM/R2E_FN5FBJI/AAAAAAAAAOE/T2bkttEVwoY/s400/Biazo+-+Taiwo.JPG[/img]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
Okay, so now that the people on this thread are facing their issues, and not that of "Ajaokuta ma mumi", bye!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
E ku oriire eyin omo Oduduwa.

Orunmila a gbe wa o.

Awon Orisha Ilu wa ko ni fi wa sile.

A ti gba awon madaru si igbo, Awon Alokiolohunkigbe.

Lagos- Check
Ogun- Check
Osun- Check
Ekiti- Check
Oyo- Double Check

let us enjoy our brooms while other enjoy their PDP

Ori wa a ja fun wa o

ori agbe ja fun agbe, ori Aluko ja fun Aluko

[flash=600,500]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/JBxreBgrJSA&feature=fvst[/flash]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
Even oyinbo dey wonder how SW did it without the magic numbers the SE used a week ago grin

"Let's interview them. How did they do it?"

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ahhhh, Ori mi a ja fun mi a!!!

Aseeeeeeeeeeee!!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2011
dayokanu:

E ku oriire eyin omo Oduduwa.

Orunmila a gbe wa o.

Awon Orisha Ilu wa ko ni fi wa sile.

A ti gba awon madaru si igbo, Awon Alokiolohunkigbe.

Lagos- Check
Ogun- Check
Osun- Check
Ekiti- Check
Oyo- Double Check

let us enjoy our brooms while other enjoy their PDP

Ori wa a ja fun wa o

ori agbe ja fun agbe, ori Aluko ja fun Aluko

[flash=600,500]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/JBxreBgrJSA&feature=fvst[/flash]

I doubt if anyone would dare use the broom in Akala's house today.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Even oyinbo dey wonder how SW did it without the magic numbers the SE used a week ago grin

"Let's interview them. How did they do it?"

[size=28pt]OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS ARE OBSEEEESED!!![/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
ACN Babes,

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

I doubt if anyone would dare use the broom in Akala's house today.

ROTFLMAO!!

The man go fear broom from now o!! grin grin

He can go to the SE and become a governor.  grin grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Chyz2: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
So much boasting and there is not even anything on ground.Later, they will say Igbos boast too much, hypocrites. Insecurity makes you all to never feel accomplished unless you  in some way think you have done it up over the Igbos. Are we that much of a threat to you all. Suppress your insecurities. Your people have been feeling less competitive than us since the 1st republic.Time for a change.Worry only about the SW,im sure you can do that. Kudoswink
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2011
Chyz*:

So much boasting and there is not even anything on ground.Later, they will say Igbos boast too much, hypocrites. Insecurity makes you all to never feel accomplished unless you  in some way think you have done it up over the Igbos. Are we that much of a threat to you all. Suppress your insecurities. Your people have been feeling less competitive than us since the 1st republic.Time for a change.Worry only about the SW,im sure you can do that. Kudoswink

Just so they didn't see it. grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

[size=28pt]YES, BUT IT SEEMS IT'S NOT A YORUBA PARTY UNTIL THEY DRAG IN "AJAOKUTA MA MUMI".[/size]

God has a way of doing his wonders.The Ajeokuta mamu omis couldn't stop us because they travelled for easter to their villages.what a waste of yoruba votes !
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
Chyz*:

Ode, we are celebrating, you people boast with round about pictures, it's def not the same,
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
The Dynamic duo. The smartest and most intelligent political brains in Nigeria

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Chyz2: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ode, we are celebrating, you people boast with round about pictures, it's def not the same,

Ileke,your sister, is putting up those pics. There is nothing wrong with you all celebrating.I like happiness, nothing wrong with that just stop feeling less competitive than us. You all dont have to feel important by measuring yourselves according to Igbo accomplishment/achievements.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
Dayo,

So ACN won Oyo? It has been finalized?

Ahh now I know that my Jesus loves me! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ibo ACN Babes,

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
Chyz*:

Ileke,your sister, is putting up those pics. There is nothing wrong with you all celebrating.I like happiness, nothing wrong with that just stop feeling less competitive than us. You all dont have to feel important by measuring yourselves according to Igbo accomplishment/achievements.

LOL Was it not your Igbo brother that decided to camp on a Yoruba thread and began using 28size font to show his frustration? grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

God has a way of doing his wonders.The Ajeokuta mamu omis couldn't stop us because they travelled for easter to their villages.what a waste of yoruba votes !

[size=28pt]WHO'S COMPETING? NO ONE CARES ENOUGH TO STOP YOU.[/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
Chyz*:

This statement is bogus and straight 419 till you show  us the highlighted with pics and records.

Do you mind taking your bad bele to where ever you waka from and let us celebrate peacefully.

Awon disgruntled elements oshi buruku,
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
Yoruba ACN grin

Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Was it not your Igbo brother that decided to camp on a Yoruba thread and began using 28size font to show his frustration? grin

[size=28pt]SORRY, BUT I DON'T USE PACK MENTALITY, SAVE THAT FOR THE RAINFOREST. AND WITH THE AMOUNT OF TIME "SOUTH EAST" HAS BEEN MENTIONED HERE, HOW CAN THIS BE A "YORUBA" THREAD?[/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Chyz2: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

[size=28pt]WHO'S COMPETING? NO ONE CARES ENOUGH TO STOP YOU.[/size]

Exactly, yorubas are in competition with us, we are not in competition with them.Plain and simple. The measure their accomplishments by Igbo accomplishments.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
Chyz*:

I can understand your frustration ;having couple of follow follow politicians as your leaders.don't worry,Acn will soon bring freedom to iboland after Ngige beat dora hands down.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
Yorubas Jubilating.

"ACN won the SW nation ke? We must have an owanbe o!! Oluwa o seun o!!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU / Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries / Marketers Sell Kerosene, Black Oil Mixture As Diesel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.