Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Army Redeploy Soldiers From Borno To South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Redeploy Soldiers From Borno To South East (1586 Views)

Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu / Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters / 8000 Flee From Rann In Borno To Cameroon After Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Redeploy Soldiers From Borno To South East by adadike(f): 8:17pm On May 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

God doesn't fight conventional wars, weapons and technology does. So be prepared or be defeated.
Dont mind those loud mouthed fools cheering our brothers to their death
26 killed today in akwa ibom UGM camp while 6 arrested
Re: Nigerian Army Redeploy Soldiers From Borno To South East by Ojiofor: 8:22pm On May 14, 2021
adadike:
Dont mind those loud mouthed fools cheering our brothers to their death
26 killed today in akwa ibom UGM camp while 6 arrested

Are you serious?
I haven't seen the news o.
Those naive Ipobians are formidable in all.manners of ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Army Redeploy Soldiers From Borno To South East by adadike(f): 12:53am On May 15, 2021
Ojiofor:

Are you serious?
I haven't seen the news o.
Those naive Ipobians are formidable in all.manners of ignorance.
you won't see the news yet, coz police are being discreet these days. I have pics of even the one they came to Adazi in Anambra and police used amoured vehicle to burn their vehicle while they were trying to escape and they caught one alive, the media never carried it.
As for those cheering our youths to death, Jisie nu Ike!
What have they achieved actually? Army now stationed at Amawbia to Nise road behind govs Lodge Awka, mount road blocks and still extort people, it is much worse than before when policemen used to be there but no one will tell you that.
The earlier the unknown gunmen stop this madness, the better for everyone of us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Redeploy Soldiers From Borno To South East by makemoneywbsite: 2:01am On May 15, 2021
topboss:
THE NIGERIA ARMY WILL LOSE MEN IN THE COMING DAYZ AND WEEKS.

BOKO HARAM WILL ATTACK THEM FROM THE BACK, IPOB WILL GO TO WORK ON THEM FROM THE FRONT.

ODUA PEOPLE WILL USE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK HERDSMEN IN THEIR FOREST.

REMAINING THE MIDDLEBELT.

SPREAD THEM WIDE AND PICK THEM OFF.

Hahaha... Odua? I've gone back to sleep jare...
Re: Nigerian Army Redeploy Soldiers From Borno To South East by ariesbull: 6:57am On May 15, 2021
Kanu said that they will drag then to east and they would fell for the bait and leave the North vulnerable..... And they really fell for it

Kanu is a prophet... whatever he said they will do...how he does it , I don't know

Let there be peace in Nigeria ..we all need peace please
Re: Nigerian Army Redeploy Soldiers From Borno To South East by Ojiofor: 9:03am On May 15, 2021
adadike:
you won't see the news yet, coz police are being discreet these days. I have pics of even the one they came to Adazi in Anambra and police used amoured vehicle to burn their vehicle while they were trying to escape and they caught one alive, the media never carried it.
As for those cheering our youths to death, Jisie nu Ike!
What have they achieved actually? Army now stationed at Amawbia to Nise road behind govs Lodge Awka, mount road blocks and still extort people, it is much worse than before when policemen used to be there but no one will tell you that.
The earlier the unknown gunmen stop this madness, the better for everyone of us

They are doing gragra with few AK47 they snatched from police and Army they begin to see themselves as formidable.If they fail to stop now very soon the whole East will be militarised.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Number Of Anti-Sit At Home Threads On Nairaland Is Becoming Alarming / New APC Chairman, Bello Dissolves Convention Planning Committee Members, Promise / Tinbu, Osinbajo Southwest Govs. At Loggerheads Over National Secretary Zoning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.