Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (79293 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by unity004(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2021
1213[sup][/sup]
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by ugodson(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2021
Seethe stupid boys shirt sef.
His a murderer should be kill slow.....ly

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 14, 2021
Too much garri is damaging your brain. You need a rehab
Officialgarri:
I believe his version of the story. Looks accurate of what I thought in my head.

But trust our emotional social media CIA, they sold us many pathetic stories and made me to almost begin to sympathize with the murderer.
One unknown blog even said he had over 50 shallow graves in his yard.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by generationz(f): 6:29pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
I believe his version of the story. Looks accurate of what I thought in my head.

But trust our emotional social media CIA, they sold us many pathetic stories and made me to almost begin to sympathize with the murderer.

Then you are gullible and believed a narcissists lies. Why will a man lure a girl only to ask for sex under duress? Aren't there cheap brothels to have sex without telling lies?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by seunoyeleyep: 6:30pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

You get brain so?Pathetic fool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2021
Whose idea was it to wear that Tshirt?

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by baseb: 6:30pm On May 14, 2021
Just imagine the shame he has brought upon his family. Loser.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by CHoccolaTE: 6:30pm On May 14, 2021
if his version of the story is true that means he has raped other girls that got away alive.

This is why rape victims should not be shamed. The girls he raped in the past probably tbought of the stigma that will follow them if they came out to expose him that's why they kept silent. Imagine if one of them had come to speak out on nairaland, she will be called ashawo, accused of going to meet the guy for hookup, told to stop telling lies to destroy an innocent man's reputation, blablabla.

Infact the day Hiny's death was reported on nairaland, the mods had to hide a lot of posts on front page that called her an ashawo and other stupid insults.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Zagaboss: 6:31pm On May 14, 2021
Where are the injuries she gave him?

18 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Holycity(f): 6:31pm On May 14, 2021
That's what they told him to say... ...
All lies...
Which drugs farm
Why didn't he tell Blessing Godwin about Drugs farm too

I weep for our country...

10 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2021
Now that we know he is a criminal. Police must prove to us that they are not acting by the scripts.
They are making it look as if they will be threading on big toes if they make public their findings about the crime scene. Parading the criminal and making him talk is not enough.

4 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by ElValiente(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2021
Red flags grin

1: Hard drug farm.

2: she got angry after I removed the condom.

The above statements was written by police officer. Protecting his pay check. Mitcheww

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

No doubt that his intent was evil. He obviously had no job to offer but preying on the most desperate ones.
How could you accept to work on a farm of drugs if truly you understand the implications of what you are getting into?

I saw the chat somewhere on twitter where another girl rejected the same offer.
but what happened to the shoes and cloths belonging to corper and secondary school students found in his position? The man is not telling the truth at all

8 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2021
Guy lied about she accepting to have sex with him. The late Ini tried calling her friend to raise an alarm and that was the end. So the story does not correlate.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by gbadexy(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2021
He is lying.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Kessythegeek(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2021
So saddening.. May he rot in jail.

Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by charixel: 6:34pm On May 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
""his first murder"" ?.... What about the other bodies they found in that compound ,

Nobody is found just shallow grave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by tonyson010(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

Bringing a story that will be easy to cover many atrocities. He is a serial killer. Police have collected.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:34pm On May 14, 2021
He is lying...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by generalwo(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Different stories everywhere. I thought they've discovered several shallow graves where he buries bodies and exhumes them for sale to ritualists?

Now he's saying this is the first murder.

Anyway God don catch you...
..... Bros did you see the so called shallow Graves? They were more like holes dug to plant yam.... They can hardly fit a dead puppy talkless of a dead adult human......

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2021
This is a shameful thing to the nigerian government why because their failure of leadership has badly hitted this young girl. Millions of youths are roaming the street without means of survival. May God give her family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by anselm791(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

You're not very bright if your news source are blogs and also to ever believe a murderer's account to a story.

5 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by sammirano: 6:35pm On May 14, 2021
Stablizer don turn tissue anyone can just pick .

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Maj196(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2021
"The mudder squad" Ekwensu

4 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2021
This Liar, the only part i believe, is where he said he used stabilizer to hit her head, the rest was very convenient, did anyone hear the way she was screaming on the whatsapp message, its was like she was trying to flee, and there was no escape route

What she saw or the state of what was happening scared her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Oxygenmayo(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2021
She was buried today vs. he was interrogated today.

Reverse psychology vs. Hard drug secretary

Consented sex vs. Retaliation

There are more to these.

11 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
This is a rehearsed script. Thunder fire everyone involved. No remorse whatsoever.

14 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Subzero047: 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
This guy is part of an organ harvesting gang, this is all lies to exonerate his accomplices

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Xbee007(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
What is this nonsense that I'm watching. I have never support jungle justice in my life but this guy deserve to be lynched.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Mpanyi: 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
Don't be stupid enough to buy this folks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.