Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield (3726 Views)

Dems Urge Biden To Withdraw From Presidential Race After Shocking Performance / Indictments As A Shield / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by BluntCrazeMan: 9:51am On May 15, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by candygist: 11:14am On May 15, 2021
adedehinbo:
So stand against genocide makes one affiliated with hamas?see you just have to use ur brain here and don't let religion becloud your sense of reasoning,why would israel go inside a worship center,start harrasing them,that's the origin of the new confrontation

So how is that Hamas concern ? If may ask you, what is Hamas terrorist fighting for and why did they target Israel citizen ? So expect Israel to seat back and watch useless terrorist attack a whole country like Israel. What is HAMAS business with activities that goes on in Israel?
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by adedehinbo(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2021
candygist:

So how is that Hamas concern ? If may ask you, what is Hamas terrorist fighting for and why did they target Israel citizen ? So expect Israel to seat back and watch useless terrorist attack a whole country like Israel. What is HAMAS business with activities that goes on in Israel?
bye bye! Go and study more Abt hamas relationship with palestine and also more Abt israel palestine conflict,before you come here starts displaying ur ignorance
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2021
Officialgarri:

Let me tell you something boy, if I was asked to take sides in this war, I would take sides with Isreal but from this your post, I can easily tell that you are taking sides with Isreal based on religion and hate for the people of that other religion.

It is so petty of you, and your type will be the one talking about how religion is killing African, while your own self is logically dead.

Here is a little boy that is about to get shot and this is your myopic submission.

If it is logical to tag Palestinians that is not as big as ordinary Enugu state, as terrorists because they are fighting for a land, then I see no reasons why the Nigerian army shouldn't invade the IPOB's South East and go after everyone irrespective of their age.

Funny souls. For someone that doesn't allow a day go by without showing his hatred for the Igbo people, I'm surprised to see you have a conscience. Although the conscience is malnourished.

You are alright with a father using a son he ought to protect as a shield to commit atrocities? Is that what your belief system taught you?

Evil will always sympathise with evil.
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by keppler: 12:37pm On May 15, 2021
adedehinbo:
misfiring rockets?so the fighter jets israel is using to bombard residential building's are just to play right,lots of you are ignorant of what you supporting down here.
Some Hamas rockets lands in Gaza? Yes!!!
No one says IDF doesn't bomb targets in Gaza, don't come up with a red herring. But IDF notifies civilians to vacate any targets. That is humane enough

watch hamas rocket misfires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6GBDtEGnNQ
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2021
Ishilove:
The first of the video gave me goose bumps. The soldier recognised that the boy was just a mere child and treated him like one...and the boy reacted exactly as he should. An innocent child.

A perverse culture? Historically and culturally, fathers (parents), are meant to protect the children from evil. To use their backs and take the blows meant for their children, but for a long time in Palestine we have seen something totally different. Hospitals, kindergarten schools, orphanages etc are and were used as points of attack towards Isreal.

Adults should fight their battles and leave children out of it. If an adult is too weak to fight, surrender or simply run away.
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by candygist: 2:00pm On May 15, 2021
adedehinbo:
bye bye! Go and study more Abt hamas relationship with palestine and also more Abt israel palestine conflict,before you come here starts displaying ur ignorance

That's how start what you can't finish. Why don't you tell more about Hamas terrorist relationship with Palestine then ?
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by candygist: 2:00pm On May 15, 2021
adedehinbo:

That's how you start what you can't finish. Why don't you tell more about Hamas terrorist relationship with Palestine then ?
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by HitlerGaddafi: 2:36pm On May 15, 2021
dvkot:
For this #terroristsympatizers crying fowl and saying Israel are killing kids, watch this

https://twitter.com/i/status/1392962931541757959
You isreali fanatics have misinterpreted the scenerio. E wasn't using him as a shield, he was only trying to pass a message across but unfortunately, your too dumb and daft to get the message.
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by dvkot(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

You isreali fanatics have misinterpreted the scenerio. E wasn't using him as a shield, he was only trying to pass a message across but unfortunately, your too dumb and daft to get the message.
by using his kid as shield
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by 1stbest(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
dvkot:
[/url]
please i need your help
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by dvkot(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
1stbest:
please i need your help
sup bro
Re: Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield by 1stbest(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
dvkot:
sup bro

I want to start dropshipping,

Can you guide me get started

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Korea leader: The World's Most Dangerous Man (facts) / 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. / BREAKING: Russia And US Warplanes Strike Syria In First Ever JOINT Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.