Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,570 members, 7,978,888 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:23 PM

Passing Jamb With Ease: Tips To Apply Before And On The Exam Day. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Passing Jamb With Ease: Tips To Apply Before And On The Exam Day. (1110 Views)

When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation / I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score / Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passing Jamb With Ease: Tips To Apply Before And On The Exam Day. by wizzykid(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
The secureink team presents an e-book titled: "Passing JAMB with ease: Tips to apply before and on the exam day". This e-book is a must have, as it seeks to address common problems facing JAMB candidates. It harnesses the experience of JAMB top scorers in various fields of arts and science, including the 3rd highest scorer in 2005 with a score of 317. For more info please visit www.secureink.net or call 08034927367

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For And Win Scholarships / Help; I Need Info On Uniuyo / Subvention To Higher Institution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.