Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,072 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Art Of Manipulation: Who's Best At It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Art Of Manipulation: Who's Best At It (692 Views)

Who's Best @doubledatin...a Guy/ A Girl?? / Why Do Most Girls Dress Their Best At Night / The Worst Form Of Manipulation Is When A Person Makes Their Life Dependent On Yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Art Of Manipulation: Who's Best At It by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
well a thread i was following prompted me to ask this question,

in relationships who can be said to be most manipulative,

men or women?

no gender war please, just a robust debate,
Re: The Art Of Manipulation: Who's Best At It by MrCork17: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
the manupulator. undecided duh!
Re: The Art Of Manipulation: Who's Best At It by segzicres(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
Mr cork is everywhere!!!!!! Well women are the manipulators.
Re: The Art Of Manipulation: Who's Best At It by BABE3: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

the manupulator.   undecided duh!

Mr. Cork, may God bless you for that answer! Merry Xmass and Happy New year in advance!  cheesy
Re: The Art Of Manipulation: Who's Best At It by toyemz(f): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
@ poster

the woman
because women are known to wrap even the most hard core man round their fingers
even the man(who thinks he's the manipulator) would eventually get to do what the woman wants without realising it
Re: The Art Of Manipulation: Who's Best At It by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2011
Mr, Cork:

the manupulator. undecided duh!
and who is that supposed to be. huh tongue tongue

toyemz:

@ poster

the woman
because women are known to wrap even the most hard core man round their fingers
even the man(who thinks he's the manipulator) would eventually get to do what the woman wants without realising it

well not if the man knows what he is doing.
from my experience, i have come to realize that most women tend to make more
emotion based decisions than men.

most men are sometimes very objective in making decisions

but even with this fact women still manage to manipulate men the way they want, but for the man
that knows his game, manipulating a women as far as i am concerned is the easiest thing to do.

(1) (Reply)

Why guys have the right to slap women / What Would You Do? / When Men Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.