Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,847 members, 7,966,151 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:02 AM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (799 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by Ebimobowei123: 7:21am On May 15, 2021
There nairaland family, I need help,
I have been in a relationship with a lady for the past seven years but uptill now I have not been able to even pay her bride price not to talk of wedding, this lady despite the persuasion by her sisters and brothers to leave me when I had a fire accident, had remain by my side, at a time when the pressure was too much from her family I have to advise her then to go so that her family won't disown her, she refused and said she is going no where that she will be by my side come rain come shine, after I recovered from the fire burns and was discharged from the hospital she stayed with me to look after me, after a period of one year the pressure was getting too much, and she suggested that the only way we could get out of this is by me getting her pregnant, initially I was against it but after some time I agreed to her demand l know she was doing it because we love our selves, so she became pregnant and had a baby girl for me, after my fire incident I was always sad but when she had my baby for me whom I called Bethel, when ever I set my eyes on her my joy know know boundaries ,this my love have been with me since she gave birth to my child, but as a Christian I know staying with a lady you're not legally married to is a sin, I'm from a family whom are all struggling financially, there nairalanders please help me let be able to pay even if it is her bride price, where she comes from two hundred thousand naira will conclude the marriage rites, she is from Benue, while I'm from Delta state. Please mod help me push it to front page. Thanks.
Re: Relationship by Cutehector(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2021
I dont really understand, you had fire burns and suddenly you had all the energy in the world to fvck.. grin Men! grin

2 Likes

Re: Relationship by Ebimobowei123: 8:46pm On May 15, 2021
Cutehector:
I dont really understand, you had fire burns and suddenly you had all the energy in the world to fvck.. grin Men! grin
no it was after I have recovered from the Burns, it took me almost me a year and half to recover. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Relationship by drkranky: 3:22am On May 16, 2021
What do you want us to do for you?
Re: Relationship by Cooldude90: 3:34am On May 16, 2021
drkranky:
What do you want us to do for you?

He needs help to pay the bride price, that's if I really understand what Ive just read.

BRO NO BE ONLY YOU COME FROM STRUGGLING FAMILY O... EVERYBODY GET STORY TO TELL.

GO HUSTLE LIKE A REAL NIGGA

1 Like

Re: Relationship by fopak14668: 4:31am On May 16, 2021
Ebimobowei123:
no it was after I have recovered from the Burns, it took me almost me a year and half to recover. Thanks
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 4:42am On May 16, 2021
No wonder some women are suffering

Going ahead to have a baby for you when you don't have anything all in the name of which stupid love?

So if nairalandrs give u money for bride price, who will be feeding ur family? U will still run to nairaland for help. Mstchw
Re: Relationship by Okika123(m): 5:15am On May 16, 2021
You are not serious. U can pay bribe price with 50k low key stuff

(1) (Reply)

D 15yr Old Girl Took My Sugarcane Stick And Inserted Into Her Mouth, Says Man / How Long Do You Use Your Bathing Sponge Before Changing Them? / 5 Reasons Most Men Lose Interest In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.