Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,166 members, 7,907,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:08 AM

Do You Like Midnight Calls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Midnight Calls? (4664 Views)

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight / Do Nigerian Boyfriends Still Do Free Midnight Calls? / My Wife Midnight Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by millian(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2007
midnight call is for poor gays and girls ////////////////////// big boys don;t make midnite calls
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by denex: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2007
I can only tolerate a midnight call when it is below 10 minutes. Anything more than a 10 minute call for one night is irritating. Besides, even with these 10 minute limits, I've only been engaged in less than 10 midnight calls. And I use CELTEL.
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by liftedme(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2007
millian:

midnight call is for poor gays and girls ////////////////////// big boys don;t make midnite calls

My dear, all the fingers are not equal, its not every body that can afford the luxury of day time calls, do you mean such people shouldn'tmake calls anynmore?
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by johnnygan(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2007
I highly dislike it. It dulls ma sleepin spirit
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by wifeypenth(f): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2007
i love it oooooh!!!!!!!!!! specially when am talkin to important people
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by mekoyo(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2007
Moreover,stingy guys who want everything 4 free use it as an advantage
to TOAST girls late at night.

Sure someone has done that to you before. lipsrsealed

Well it was fun at the beginning but now i dont. It's been a long time i did that.
Cause i really like to have a good night rest. If you are going to me call at night then you inform me so i can get ready or it might be when i'm reading and you got me at the right time.

I enjoy it though.
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2007
sure why not, its ok. cool
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by Bosdem(f): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2007
It depends on who is calling, if u had called earlier to inform me good, but you never call and disturb me with free calls NEVER!
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by Bblak(f): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2007
@bosdem, i fully agree with you.
It sure depends on the person calling and being informed earlier,Because there are some pests(osho free) dat will not call u on a good day but will prefer to use the free call avenue to disturb your sleep or to gossip about stuffs that does not concern them.In that case i simply ignore or probably switch off.
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by A40(m): 4:27am On Sep 15, 2007
Its all gravy it just depends if i have to be up by 5;am the next day then you dont expect me to be happy recieving that kinda call knaah mean?
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by acidrop(f): 4:30am On Sep 15, 2007
one tym i was on the fone for a whole night, so yeah i do like midnight calls
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2007
liftedme:

My dear, all the fingers are not equal, its not every body that can afford the luxury of day time calls, do you mean such people shouldn'tmake calls anynmore?

Sure they should make calls. But why at the expense of someone else's sleep?
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by A40(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2007
Its ok it just depends on who is calling
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by Saipro(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2007
I don't. But I'm forced to make them at times. More commonly, I get to recieve them (which doesn't happen by force bt out of choice). If you don't like midnight calls, don't belly-ache all over these pages. That's just you and you don't have to like what some derive absolute pleasure in. I don't like the calls (at times), nonetheless, i get to indulge as necessary. Get the point?
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by liftedone(f): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2007
I only take them on prior notice and they have to come early, before 1am cos I'm a late sleeper. There's this guy that has been bugging me to call me at midnight. He just can't get it through his head that he's not the kind of guy I want to be talking to at midnight. I simply put my phone on the charger and it doesn't ring out then.
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by funmeme(f): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2007
not just that i don't like it,but i hate it. i dare not swith on my fones because of it. angry
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by moondust(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2007
depends on who calls me.
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by TerrySoft(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2008
I naturally dislike free things. Besides, i love my sleep and can't take anything in return for it, talk less of a free call from one stingy fellow.

As a matter of fact, I'm not on extra cool and I've never called anyone at night in the name of free calls.
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by chychy(f): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2008
i esp hate it when d person in question has never spent #5 or #7 2 send a mere sms.
i hate midnight calls, i never do it.
but there r exceptional cases and we shd have planned it.
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by imanueljnr(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2008
MIDNITE CALLS, any kwalms? i do dat alot, but not for so long, cos lik myself, i'm so busy all day with academic load (you know wat those of us in the private institutions face - too many academic load) , and by the way thats the only likul time i've got to talk to my baby, thogh she's bin hitting me badly emotionally wise recently,

if u lik it den do it, but if u dont, den shut da Bleep up and go sleeping!

Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by omosoul(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2008
@stephany
i think i need coaching[/color]

@poster
it depends on who is calling[color=#006600]
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by Scopium: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2008
[size=13pt]I used to do it when I was the master of my time. Now my job needs my butt in the office latest 8am while I wake up at 5am in order to beat traffic, HELL NO! My sleep is so priceless now eventhough my bed is not. People who call me in the midnight book an open appointment of which I may end up deleting their missed calls in the morning and it's usually on friday and saturday nights only.[/size]
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by dreeldee: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]I used to do it when I was the master of my time. Now my job needs my butt in the office latest 8am while I wake up at 5am in order to beat traffic, HELL NO! My sleep is so priceless now eventhough my bed is not. People who call me in the midnight book an open appointment of which I may end up deleting their missed calls in the morning and it's usually on friday and saturday nights only.[/size]

bedbugs in it is it? grin grin
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by Moyola(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2008
yer, it has 2 b kinda arranged, u knw woh i mean,  if not, hell nahhhh, aint gona pick up d call. But it also depends on d person callin.
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by ztyle(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2008
why midnite call? wen i m seriously sleepin dats shit nd switch my fone off wen its sleep time!
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by Scopium: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2008
dreeldee:

bedbugs in it is it? grin grin

[size=13pt]You no well! tongue tongue grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by echelon(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2008
When I was a youth corper, I was once on a midnight call for 4 hrs (12.30 - 4.30am)  grin. Now that I'm working my ass off, I dread it, because of sure consequences the next day. Some fridays, I do it with family on conference call  tongue
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by lawma(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2008
y do girls always call guys stingy is it an offence if a girl call a guy at noon don't you girls think that is always other way round, anyway midnite calls is fun depending who you're calling or who is calling u, there r guys calls at noon and later at nite but is always good at weekend not on working days. And about having phone intimacy belt me i can make u wet at night. mackly_go@yahoo.com if you're doubt
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by iz2much: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2008
Not really, If u dont inform me before calling. I wont Pick
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by welli(f): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2008
only wen d person calling is my *****
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by replenish(f): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2008
I do midnite calls strictly on friday and saturday nites, and u have to inform me before u call moi
Re: Do You Like Midnight Calls? by gentledove(f): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2008
detest it with passion.  you work during the day and make calls during the nite. does that make any sense?  body no be wood o.  when nature comes calling, then you will see the need to rest during the night. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Karma? Soul Mates? Destiny? / When You Are Mad At Bae But You Still Want To Cuddle / 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.