Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (59807 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:06pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

More stories and tears. Keep crying boy. Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers who claim they are not terrorist sympathizers cheesy
stories? Which?

You don't have a primary school certificate, no?

You're a frustrated, mud-clinging atheist, no?

You're not planning to flee Nigeria? The so-called terrorists are still better than your dispossessed ass.

Scum of the earth!!!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:10pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
stories? Which?

You don't have a primary school certificate, no?

You're a frustrated, mud-clinging atheist, no?

You're not planning to flee Nigeria? The so-called terrorists are still better than your dispossessed ass.

Scum of the earth!!!

LOL. The clown is even sniffing through my post history like a truffle pig to look for ammunition LMAO. I really hurt this poor boy so much he is now obsessed.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they all die a great painful death and become so pained like BadBradley cheesy cheesy.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:13pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

LOL. The clown is even sniffing through my post history like a truffle pig to look for ammunition LMAO. I really hurt this poor boy so much he is now obsessed.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they all die a great painful death and become so pained like Bad.Bradley cheesy cheesy.
do you agree you're just another frustrated Nigerian using Nairaland as a Therapy to escape the harsh reality of your miserable existence?

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:17pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf, I had told you to pick your customers well.

You're not a troll, you're just another idle frustrated Nigerian with absolutely nothing going on for him.

We don't need to dig up your low intelligent post....your frustration and emptiness shine forth like a full moon
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:17pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
do you agree you're just another frustrated Nigerian using Nairaland as a Therapy to escape the harsh reality of your miserable existence?

LOL this monkey thinks everyone is miserable like him. Even before I left Nigeria I was working with a good company. I am sure you thought you will find me looking for job or asking for interviews but you were disappointed to find out I am not actually pathetic like you are.

I am sure that is why you support terrorists. Because you are miserable in Nigeria and you hope that mayhem will somehow change your status.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they be so pained and disappointed to find themselves sniffing and licking under your boots like BadBradley because they can't hurt you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:19pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
Buliwyf, I had told you to pick your customers well.

You're not a troll, you're just another idle frustrated Nigerian with absolutely nothing going on for him.

We don't need to dig up your low intelligent post....your frustration and emptiness shine forth like a full moon

LOL. IPOB monkeys are funny. Dig up the post na. Abi you don tire. Just to show I am enjoying this I didn't even bother to check your profile. All the ammunition I need is what you give to me and your petulance. grin

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:23pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

LOL. IPOB monkeys are funny. Dig up the post na. Abi you don tire. Just to show I am enjoying this I didn't even bother to check your profile. All the ammunition I need is what you give to me and your petulance. grin

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers.
you denied the truth and called them stories.... frustrated looney trapped in Nigeria and using Nairaland for social emotional therapy.

Habe you falsified your age yet ?

Loser!!!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:25pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

LOL this monkey thinks everyone is miserable like him. Even before I left Nigeria I was working with a good company. I am sure you thought you will find me looking for job or asking for interviews but you were disappointed to find out I am not actually pathetic like you are.

I am sure that is why you support terrorists. Because you are miserable in Nigeria and you hope that mayhem will somehow change your status.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they be so pained and disappointed to find themselves sniffing and licking under your boots like BadBradley because they can't hurt you. cheesy cheesy
he types a lengthy post so uncharacteristic as he got another full shovel load of attack.

Yeah we know you're enjoying watching your own funeral. Olodo.

Pretentious, School leaving certificate non-complaiant idiot.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:27pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
you denied the truth and called them stories.... frustrated looney trapped in Nigeria and using Nairaland for social emotional therapy.

Habe you falsified your age yet ?

Loser!!!

Stories upon stories. I thought you said you will dig up posts. This idiot still thinks I am frustrated like him and living in Nigeria. Dundee. I enjoy making a mockery of goats like you. I didn't even need to bring up the fact I am abroad since because I knew I was getting to you easily without doing much. The fact that I actually pushed you so much that you had to sniff through my post really makes me happy LMAO.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they forever be frustrated like BadBradley and bite their fingers when they realize you are actually doing better than them in life. grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:30pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
he types a lengthy post so uncharacteristic as he got another full shovel load of attack.

Yeah we know you're enjoying watching your own funeral. Olodo.

Pretentious, School leaving certificate non-complaiant idiot.

This one is talking about school leaving certificate. You should have talked about my masters certificate and my bachelor's and my secondary school na. Boy we go teach you how to troll. You dey learn work

Death to all terrorists and their family and sympathizers like BadBradley. May their frustration bring joy to us all.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:32pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Stories upon stories. I thought you said you will dig up posts. This idiot still thinks I am frustrated like him and living in Nigeria. Dundee. I enjoy making a mockery of goats like you. I didn't even need to bring up the fact I am abroad since because I knew I was getting to you easily without doing much. The fact that I actually pushed you so much that you had to sniff through my post really makes me happy LMAO.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they forever be frustrated like Bad.Bradley and bite their fingers when they realize you are actually doing better than them in life. grin
what's stories, Oga?

Are you still dazed by the punches... You better regain your composure before contemplating attack.

Initially you called them stories when I said you don't have primary school certificate, then you turned around to accussed me of digging your old post and then turned around again to call them stories.

Oga, what's wrong with you nah?

Do you have school leaving certificate?

Didn't you forge your age?

Aren't you a frustrated, life-beaten atheist, a mentally challenged one?

Aren't you planning to flee Nigeria?

Homeless dog with no fixed address.

I would have gone easy on you until you bragged about being a troll when your brain is even smaller than your girl friend's mutilated clit grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:32pm On May 15, 2021
I haven't even clicked your profile yet o. And I have injured you this badly. LOL. BadBradley, how far na? Why your life bend like this? You are running out of ammunition o.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May tears never cease from their frustrated faces.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:34pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
what's stories, Oga?

Are you still dazed by the punches... You better regain your composure before contemplating attack.

Initially you called them stories when I said you don't have primary school certificate, then you turned around to accusome of digging your old post and then turned around again to call them stories.

Oga, what's wrong with you nah?

Do you have school leaving certificate?

Didn't you forgr your age?

Aren't you a frustrated, life-beaten atheist, a mentally challenged one?

Aren't you planning to flee Nigeria?

Homeless dog with no fixed address.

I would habe gone easy on you until you bragged about being a troll when your brain is even smaller than your girl friend's mutilated clit grin

Yes I am 50 and forged my age. Iti. You are just clutching at straws now and making baseless claims. I am planning to run away from Nigeria even though I am no longer in Nigeria again. LOL

Brain dey pain this one.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they be so confused like BadBradley and not even know the best way to attack you.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:36pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:
I haven't even clicked your profile yet o. And I have injured you this badly. LOL. Bad.Bradley, how far na? Why your life bend like this? You are running out of ammunition o.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May tears never cease from their frustrated faces.
Oga age forger. No wonder you're always quick to call people who posses more grandeur and poise than you illiterates.

Because deep down you know they are better than you!

Bloody doopey where is your certificate?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:38pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
Oga age forger. No wonder you're always quick to call people who possestmkre grandeur and poise than you illiterates.

Because deep down you know their better than you!

Bloody doopey where is your certificate?

Which of the certificates do you want? LOL

The fact that someone without a certificate has a job and managed to leave the country and left you in it while you sniff his posts and couldn't find anything to attack with is a really big shame on you.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they be left behind like BadBradley. LMAO
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:39pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yes I am 50 and forged my age. Iti. You are just clutching at straws now and making baseless claims. I am planning to run away from Nigeria even though I am no longer in Nigeria again. LOL

Brain dey pain this one.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they be so confused like Bad.Bradley and not even know the best way to attack you.
listen your IQ is single digits.

Typing my name in your text to give me multiple mentions won't help you.

I'm here to teach you a bitter lesson. And I will haunt you here onwards.

Nairaland can't bear the brunt of your battered childhood and charred upbringing.

Keep your frustration to yourself.

Your life's in misery and you're pouring your frustrations on us.

I'm going to reduce your life's expectancy by 7 years.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by UnabashedIPOB: 10:42pm On May 15, 2021
Another ZOO propaganda! Keep killing innocent citizens and creating MORE ENEMIES for yourselves until you meet your own death. You wonder why people REJOICE when UGM slaughter you IDIOTS like chickens.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:42pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

The fact that someone without a certificate has a job and managed to leave the country and left you in it while you sniff his posts and couldn't find anything to attack with is a really big shame on you.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they be left behind like BadBradley. LMAO
I don't know why you're reeling out your bio for me, social misfit.

I didn't ask you and I don't want to know.

Trying to tell someone on-line you don't know about your social and academic lives shows how needy and desperate you want to appear and look cool on here.

And you call your self a troll.... mentally handicapped efulefu
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:44pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
listen your IQ is single digits.

Typing my name in your text to give me multiple mentions won't help you.

I'm here to teach you a bitter lesson. And I will haunt you here onwards.

Nairaland can't bear the brunt of your battered childhood and charred upbringing.

Keep your frustration to yourself.

Your life's in misery and you're pouring your frustrations on us.

I'm going to reduce your life's expectancy by 7 years.

How is typing your name affecting you? Is it stopping you from thinking properly. First you claim I am frustrated in Nigeria because you are in the situation. I have proven to be a lie and I am sure you have confirmed it if not you would have brought evidence to counter me. Now you are talking about my childhood because yours was bad right. Unfortunately for you I grew up with a very good childhood.

I am waiting for what you will say next.

But while your slow brain thinks of a reply, death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they be like BadBradley who try to project their failures on people who have left them behind and get hurt and suicidal like he is now. cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:47pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they be left behind like Bad.Bradley. LMAO
so they are no longer stories now? grin grin

Mumu with short term memory
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:50pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

How is typing your name affecting you? Is it stopping you from thinking properly. First you claim I am frustrated in Nigeria because you are in the situation. I have proven to be a lie and I am sure you have confirmed it if not you would have brought evidence to counter me. Now you are talking about my childhood because yours was bad right. Unfortunately for you I grew up with a very good childhood.

I am waiting for what you will say next.

But while your slow brain thinks of a reply, death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they be like Bad.Bradley who try to project their failures on people who have left them behind and get hurt and suicidal like he is now. cheesy
Mud-sniffing atheist, how's life treating you.

You couldn't run away form Nigeria because you don't have a school leaving certificate grin

I knew if Nairaland was hacked for 6 months, you'd develop HBP....

You're just seun's creation grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:50pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
I don't know why you're reeling out your bio for me, social misfit.

I didn't ask you and I don't want to know.

Trying to tell someone on-line you don't know about your social and academic lives shows how needy and desperate you want to appear and look cool on here.

And you call your self a troll.... mentally handicapped efulefu

Needy and desperaterate? Dumb bushbaby. I didn't bring up my social status until you did pig. I tried to make it a level playing ground. I am here to troll people and not to destroy their self worth. But you did that yourself. You formed this notion that I am a frustrated unemployed person so you went digging for dirt to hurt me with when you failed at other attempts. Unfortunately for you, my confidence is in the fact that you can't hurt me with anything and I have transcended the likes of you. I have lead my life well and invested in myself so I can speak my mind and troll you freely.

I didn't even think this evening will be much fun as this. Now that you have brought up my being abroad yourself I can use it as an ammunition against you. Boy I pass you. No matter how you look am. I don achieve pass you. LMAO.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they continue to wish they can achieve half of what you achieved why good luck elude them like it is eluding BadBradley. LMAO
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:54pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Needy and desperaterate? Dumb bushbaby. I didn't bring up my social status until you did pig. I tried to make it a level playing ground. I am here to troll people and not to destroy their self worth. But you did that yourself. You formed this notion that I am a frustrated unemployed person so you went digging for dirt to hurt me with when you failed at other attempts. Unfortunately for you, my confidence is in the fact that you can't hurt me with anything and I have transcended the likes of you. I have lead my life well and invested in myself so I can speak my mind and troll you freely.

I didn't even think this evening will be much fun as this. Now that you have brought up my being abroad yourself I can use it as an ammunition against you. Boy I pass you. No matter how you look am. I don achieve pass you. LMAO.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they continue to wish they can achieve half of what you achieved why good luck elude them like it is eluding Bad.Bradley. LMAO
I read your first line and gave up!!! "Bushbaby" that's primary 2 diss word.

You're a cheap pretender...as empty as a drunk's glass. grin

But you don't have your basic certificate. Sorry for expecting more.

Damaged human leftover.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:55pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
Mud-sniffing atheist, how's life treating you.

You couldn't run away form Nigeria because you don't have a school leaving certificate grin

I knew if Nairaland was hacked for 6 months, you'd develop HBP....

You're just seun's creation grin

LOL. Now he is attacking atheists. Not that they are bad people. I even know a lot of IPOB supporting atheists. This guy is out of ideas. I am irreligious. I dont believe in Christianity and I am open about it. Doesn't make me an atheist. I am sure if you dig well you will know that. So attack me with my proper label LOL

I just feel sorry for you. Your brain is so small that you don't even know how to handle this pickle you are in right now. Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers like BadBradley. Make they continue to be a means of entertainment for people like us LMAO cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 10:58pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
I read your first line and gave up!!! "Bushbaby" that's primary 2 diss word.

You're a cheap pretender...as empty as a drunk's glass. grin

But you don't have your basic certificate. Sorry for expecting more.

Damaged human leftover.

Monkey is also a primary 2 insult and I have called you that many times today. Does it make you any less of such? LMAO. I can taste your frustrations from my keyboard you really thought you had the right ammunition when you went digging into my profile didn't you? Sorry bro. Some people are just doing better than you. It is destiny. The Fates have made it so you will be under me. There is nothing you can do about it.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they continue to gnash their teeth like BadBradley Lmao
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 10:59pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

LOL. Now he is attacking atheists. Not that they are bad people. I even know a lot of IPOB supporting atheists. This guy is out of ideas. I am irreligious. I dont believe in Christianity and I am open about it. Doesn't make me an atheist. I am sure if you dig well you will know that. So attack me with my proper label LOL

I just feel sorry for you. Your brain is so small that you don't even know how to handle this pickle you are in right now. Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers like Bad.Bradley. Make they continue to be a means of entertainment for people like us LMAO cheesy
he's explaining to the crowd now and looking for sympathy grin

There's a difference between and atheist which you're not and a weathered, life-beaten, mud-clinging atheist which you are.

Now,I'm thinking, no basic certificate,

Then you forged your age

Tried in vain to travel out with fake school papers.

Then a failed atheist

And now you're a troll apprentice?

Did your father's creditors swap your destiny with that of a sacrificial goat?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by OfoIgbo: 11:00pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

You better go claim the assylum now. No sympathy for terrorists. Now that they have started attacking security personnel and acting like terrorists let me see who will grant IPOB assylum. Death to all terrorists especially the ones killing fellow Igbos hustling for their daily bread just because they are police.

Previously the army and police will kill with no consequences.

Now, death awaits them whenever they kill. Death to all terrorists

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] / Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.