Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,132 members, 7,907,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program (6639 Views)

Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program / Multipro Consumer Product Limited - Any Feedback From Them / Multipro Consumer Products Limited | Graduate Trainee Interview 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Kekule50(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Infotainer:
Plus who know how much is their pay range?
for their management trainee I heard 60k plus 10k transport .E choke abi..
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Infotainer: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kekule50:

Lmao, are you for real?
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Kekule50(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Infotainer:

Lmao, are you for real?
Na wetin pesin wey comot there tell me..
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Moye04(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Infotainer:

Try uploading in pdf

My credentials are in PDF format now.
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by adedot456789: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2021
Please who has done interview for their GT? What did they ask? Thanks!
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by adedot456789: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
adedot456789:
Please who has done interview for their GT? What did they ask? Thanks!

Nobody has?
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Infotainer: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
adedot456789:

Nobody has?

Omo, the lady in charge of the recruitment said she will get back to me when I called her, was even angry that my follow up is becoming too aggressive so I’ve left her, hopefully she reaches out soon
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Moye04(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please those who have been able to apply and have done the test,how did you applied? The link on the front page of the advert didn't accept my credentials in PDF or word format. Please any other means to apply will be welcomed. Thanks.
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Jilingori: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Her name is Ann na so she do me but I guess she was fixing her own people because the other guy mr Richard has reached an agreement with me before she overturne the whole event
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Infotainer: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Anyone heard from them since?
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by omgtzsammie(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
yeah i got called yesterday if i was interested in taking a sales position i told dem know.. dey now said i should come with my credentials to their office at trans amadi for a walk in interview.. buh i cudnt go i went to the hospital instead..
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by GoldenPRYM: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Got the interview mail on Saturday to hold yesterday by 12noon. Replied I couldn't meet up with the interview date then requested for a possible reschedule on Friday. They rescheduled it to hold tomorrow. Just got the mail. I stay in Ajah, not sure I can meet up for it by 11am tomorrow..

and if the pay is actually 60k(as mentioned above) from that distance, it's not favorable to me. I think I'll just let it pass. I'm on a 45k job presently that's a 10-15mins walkable distance from my place

What do you think guys??

Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Stormyweather(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Infotainer:
I did the assessment as well, but after I submitted the time kept counting. I don’t know if that means anything. Then secondly, I’m yet to get a feedback.
hi, send an email to lagos.capability@tolaram.com and state your complain.
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Stormyweather(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=TheFairest1 post=104243534][/quote] hi, please send an email to lagos.capability@tolaram.com and state your complain.
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Stormyweather(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Infotainer:

Oh, it’s by states?
no sir, it's in batches.
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Stormyweather(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Jilingori:
I also attended the interview for a van sales rep it's 50k for a start.
The arrangy wey dey dia no be small the staff don allocate the slot to themselves finish
hi, what state did you attend this interview? Please send an email to lagos.capability@tolaram.com and state your complain
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Stormyweather(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Infotainer:

I think you should follow up with the recruitment officer. I doubt it’s in batches.
hi it's in batches. According to those that first applied.
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Stormyweather(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Kekule50:
hi, this is a wrong assertion.
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Stormyweather(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Infotainer:

Omo, the lady in charge of the recruitment said she will get back to me when I called her, was even angry that my follow up is becoming too aggressive so I’ve left her, hopefully she reaches out soon
sorry about that. Kindly send an email to lagos.capability@tolaram.com
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Stormyweather(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Jilingori:
Her name is Ann na so she do me but I guess she was fixing her own people because the other guy mr Richard has reached an agreement with me before she overturne the whole event
it's a very transparent process. Send an email to lagos.capability@tolaram.com and state your complain.
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Stormyweather(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2021
omgtzsammie:
yeah i got called yesterday if i was interested in taking a sales position i told dem know.. dey now said i should come with my credentials to their office at trans amadi for a walk in interview.. buh i cudnt go i went to the hospital instead..
hi, did you reschedule? You can call the same number that reached out to you or send an email to lagos.capability@tolaram.com
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Stormyweather(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2021
GoldenPRYM:
Got the interview mail on Saturday to hold yesterday by 12noon. Replied I couldn't meet up with the interview date then requested for a possible reschedule on Friday. They rescheduled it to hold tomorrow. Just got the mail. I stay in Ajah, not sure I can meet up for it by 11am tomorrow..

and if the pay is actually 60k(as mentioned above) from that distance, it's not favorable to me. I think I'll just let it pass. I'm on a 45k job presently that's a 10-15mins walkable distance from my place

What do you think guys??
hi, the payment information you received is false. You can resend an email to the same contact.
Re: Multipro Consumer Products Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Program by Frankkome70: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
So pls can anyone tell us that are yet to go for the in-person interview what to expect?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC /SSC 2018 Thread / 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment / UBA Aptitude Test 12/01/2018 !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.