Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,133 members, 7,946,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

This Happened In Isreal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Happened In Isreal (5381 Views)

Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Happened In Isreal by viczo(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2021
I thought you guys are fighting for Allah

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Isreal by Nobody: 7:13am On May 16, 2021
richidinho:

Israel is home for Christian pilgrimage, same as Saudi Arabia is home for Muslim pilgrims

Do you want them to support Palestine?

they are very misinformed.Do they think that if Jerusalem were in the hands of this muslims that a christian will be allowed to visit ?
Anyway, by the time islam becomes about 50 percent of most european countries and with the corresponding rise in terrorism/jihad dem eyes go open
Re: This Happened In Isreal by chubinwa(m): 7:18am On May 16, 2021
Nothing surprising. Just a coincidence that it burnt and stopped to that point.
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Babinski: 7:20am On May 16, 2021
Bettykeys:
Unbelievable

Nigerian Christians that are supporting Israel are not even aware that the population of Christians in Israel is not up to 3%

Jews are 75%
While Muslims 15%

1. Christians go to Jerusalem for pilgrimage and I do not think you expect they would be happy to have the place taken over by Muslims?

2. Do you blindly support people of your religion or you rather support the truth? Palestinians are descendants of the Philistines who were part of the Sea People that invaded ancient Egypt and were settled in the southern part of the Land of Canaan after their defeat by Pharaoh Rameses III around 1200BC. They were not indigenous to that region unlike the Isrealites. The purported short history dating back to 1947 that said the Palestinians owned the land is fallacy!

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Isreal by humilitypays(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
Israel I hail you.... For the first time in history allah is to fight for TERRORISts instead of the normal boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom..,.. cowards
Hahahahaha.

They know say Israel pass their madness.

Israel madness is like their own raise to power 1000 grin

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Isreal by Zenithpeak(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2021
Babinski:

1. Christians go to Jerusalem for pilgrimage and I do not think you expect they would be happy to have the place taken over by Muslims?

2. Do you blindly support people of your religion or you rather support the truth? Palestinians are descendants of the Philistines who were part of the Sea People that invaded ancient Egypt and were settled in the southern part of the Land of Canaan after their defeat by Pharaoh Rameses III around 1200BC. They were not indigenous to that region unlike the Isrealites. The purported short history dating back to 1947 that said the Palestinians owned the land is fallacy!

Only few people know the truth about the origin of the conflict but many are getting emotional on the ground of religion.

Palestine has no land in that region... They are mere land grabber terrorists...
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Lukuluku69(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is no other Name by which Humanity can be Saved!
JESUS Christ is the way, the truth and the life.

What then happens to Millions that died before your adopted god died on the Cross at Calvary Mr Relentless bigot?

What happens to the numberless who passed on before the message and the death of your murdered god gets to them?

What is their fate?
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Lukuluku69(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Only few people know the truth about the origin of the conflict but many are getting emotional on the ground of religion.

Palestine has no land in that region... They are mere land grabber terrorists...

Did Jesus ask you to go on Pilgrimage? Please show me where he said that in the Bible.

When Muslims were in Control of Jerusalem because they have been in control of that piece of land more than anyone, were Christians stopped from coming to that City?

Find out and let Nairaland know.
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Zenithpeak(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Did Jesus ask you to go on Pilgrimage? Please show me where he said that in the Bible.

When Muslims were in Control of Jerusalem because they have been in control of that piece of land more than anyone, were Christians stopped from coming to that City?

If this is your response to my post, then, it will be quite condesending for me to honour you with a response.
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Lukuluku69(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2021
Zenithpeak:

If this is your response to my post, then, it will be quite condesending for me to honour you with a response.

Then stay in your "high" seat. And when you decide on coming down, the question remains:

1. Did Jesus of Nazareth ask his followers to go on Pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

2. When Muslims ruled that City which is more than time than any group as ever done, were the Christians prevented from visiting?
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Lukuluku69(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2021
Babinski:

Re: This Happened In Isreal by Zenithpeak(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Then stay in your "high" seat. And when you decide on coming down, the question remains:

1. Did Jesus of Nazareth ask his followers to go on Pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

2. When Muslims ruled that City which is more than time than any group as ever done, were the Christians prevented from visiting?

Ok oooo!!! Occupy till I come.
Re: This Happened In Isreal by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:42am On May 16, 2021
GOD ALMIGHTY FIGHTS HIS OWN BATTLE. NO BODY CAN FIGHT FOR GOD.
OUR BRAINS CANNOT HANDLE GOD'S POWERS,SO YOU MERE MORTALS STOP FOOLING YOURSELVES undecided
ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE END OF SUFFRING.
Re: This Happened In Isreal by ken6488(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2021
Bettykeys:
Unbelievable

Nigerian Christians that are supporting Israel are not even aware that the population of Christians in Israel is not up to 3%

Jews are 75%
While Muslims 15%
it is not about Jew, even in the Bible it was started the Israelite don't believe in Jesus,

What it is about is about our holy site

Jesus was buried and rise in Israel

Jerusalem will be protected
Re: This Happened In Isreal by ken6488(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Christians were stopped

Stop acting ignorantly
Re: This Happened In Isreal by ken6488(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Did Allah tell Muslim to go to mecca for pilgrimage or told them to stone the devil
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Lukuluku69(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2021
ken6488:
Christians were stopped

Stop acting ignorantly

Then bring your references and stop acting ignorantly.

Google, Wikipedia or any refeerefe will suffice.

And while at it, please also reference where Jesus said his followers should go to Jerusalem for Pilgrimage. A city he said will be destroyed and it's Temple demolished.
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Lukuluku69(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2021
ken6488:
Did Allah tell Muslim to go to mecca for pilgrimage or told them to stone the devil

Yes Allah commanded Pilgrimage to Mecca in the Quran.

Did Jesus told you to go to Jerusalem?
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Lukuluku69(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2021
ken6488:
it is not about Jew, even in the Bible it was started the Israelite don't believe in Jesus,

What it is about is about our holy site

Jesus was buried and rise in Israel

Jerusalem will be protected

Are you a Jew? What holy site do Christians have in Jerusalem? Jesus burial place? Was there even a burial place? Sebi you guys he rose?
Re: This Happened In Isreal by ken6488(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Yes Allah commanded Pilgrimage to Mecca in the Quran.

Did Jesus told you to go to Jerusalem?
Want I know isreal gonna Bleep anyone up that mess with them
Re: This Happened In Isreal by ken6488(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Then bring your references and stop acting ignorantly.

Google, Wikipedia or any refeerefe will suffice.

And while at it, please also reference where Jesus said his followers should go to Jerusalem for Pilgrimage. A city he said will be destroyed and it's Temple demolished.
I know fully after the last crusade Christian we blocked
Re: This Happened In Isreal by ken6488(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2021
Palestine don't exist

Why was there no country like that after world war 1
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Lukuluku69(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2021
ken6488:

Want I know isreal gonna Bleep anyone up that mess with them

Ok. The way their forefathers bleeped up your adopted god in Jesus by hanging him?
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Lukuluku69(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2021
ken6488:
I know fully after the last crusade Christian we blocked

It is not what you know or think. Please bring proof and not unsubstantiated lies parroted in Churches by your Pastors.

Google, Wikipedia anything.
Re: This Happened In Isreal by codedguy1(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2021
smartty68:
By the time allah would be ready to fight for his children, Israel must have wiped out more than half its worshippers.

Rather than always preaching, Don't you think it's time you practice what you preach? Take up arms against the terrorists in your domain because even your Bible says that and I quote "The kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent take it by force". Matthew 11:12

The remaining ones would die through ineffective suicide attempts on Israel.
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Babinski: 1:57pm On May 16, 2021
Lukuluku69:

1. It is understandable that Christians would love to visit historic biblical sites in Isreal whether mandated by the Bible or not. There are several things people do in relation to their religion that are not explicitly commanded in their Holy Books and you cannot blame them for that.

2. Jerusalem is situated on the plateau of the Judean Mountains which is the heart of the ancient Kingdom of Judah. Judah is one of the tribes of Israel. Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. Any Muslim claim to Jerusalem came by invasion, and invaders are interlopers. Is it not a big irony when your wife's lover has the confidence to tell you he is not disturbing you from accessing your wife?

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Isreal by SenatePresdo(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is no other Name by which Humanity can be Saved!
JESUS Christ is the way, the truth and the life.

Happy Sunday!
I have a question, and would like to hear your opinion.
What about the Majority of Jews that lives by the Laws given to Moses by Elohim on mount sinai.

Since they aren't Christians, Would they not be saved as well?
What's your take on it?
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Righteousness2(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Happy Sunday!
I have a question, and would like to hear your opinion.
What about the Majority of Jews that lives by the Laws given to Moses by Elohim on mount sinai.

Since they aren't Christians, Would they not be saved as well?
What's your take on it?
There is no other way to be saved. It must be JESUS Christ.

Now pertaining the Jews who have not accepted JESUS Christ as the Savior and Messiah, they are going to miss the RAPTURE and will go through the Times of Jacob's Trouble ( Jeremiah 30:7) which is also the Great Tribulation. Infact they are the number 1 purpose of the Great Tribulation. The Great Tribulation will open their eyes to see and know the True Messiah JESUS Christ! When the antichrist breaks the Peace treaty in the middle of the 7 yr peace deal, see Daniel 9:24-27. Israel will be nearly swallowed Up, but JESUS Christ will personally come to Deliver them. Then will they Surrender , Accept JESUS Christ and be Saved!

2 Likes

Re: This Happened In Isreal by Frenzy01(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2021
So many pains and trouble in the world... I hate it here

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM.. Sellah
Re: This Happened In Isreal by SenatePresdo(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is no other way to be saved. It must be JESUS Christ.

Now pertaining the Jews who have not accepted JESUS Christ as the Savior and Messiah, they are going to miss the RAPTURE and will go through the Times of Jacob's Trouble ( Jeremiah 30:7) which is also the Great Tribulation. Infact they are the number 1 purpose of the Great Tribulation. The Great Tribulation will open their eyes to see and know the True Messiah JESUS Christ! When the antichrist breaks the Peace treaty in the middle of the 7 yr peace deal, see Daniel 9:24-27. Israel will be nearly swallowed Up, but JESUS Christ will personally come to Deliver them. Then will they Surrender , Accept JESUS Christ and be Saved!
Well said. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: This Happened In Isreal by ken6488(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2021
Lukuluku69:

It is not what you know or think. Please bring proof and not unsubstantiated lies parroted in Churches by your Pastors.

Google, Wikipedia anything.
Exactly if you don't believe my religion how do you think yours is more truthfully than mine
Re: This Happened In Isreal by Lukuluku69(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2021
Babinski:

1. It is understandable that Christians would love to visit historic biblical sites in Isreal whether mandated by the Bible or not. There are several things people do in relation to their religion that are not explicitly commanded in their Holy Books and you cannot blame them for that.

2. Jerusalem is situated on the plateau of the Judean Mountains which is the heart of the ancient Kingdom of Judah. Judah is one of the tribes of Israel. Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. Any Muslim claim to Jerusalem came by invasion, and invaders are interlopers. Is it not a big irony when your wife's lover has the confidence to tell you he is not disturbing you from accessing your wife?

1. Did Jesus told you to go on Pilgrimage? That was the question. If don't know the answer, there is no need typing anything. Just let it pass.

2. On Jerusalem, please find out who moved the capital of the Kingdom of Israel to Jerusalem. It was Solomon I think please find out what happened to the people he me there . When you do, please let Nairaland know your findings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes You Go To Church? / mm / Amala - The Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.