Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,141 members, 7,913,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. (756 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / What Is The Hardest Thing God Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Kosoco(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

But he ain't asking and neither is ashamed for his offences, so no forgiveness for him, ONLY JUDGEMENT DOES HE DESERVE!
Sure. Who is worthy to judge a fellow man
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:32pm On May 16, 2021
Kosoco:
Sure. Who is worthy to judge a fellow man

Those days I would have taken Him to Moses and the Holy Levites, but Now, it is The Lord, who is the Right Full Judge, whom we must wait for!
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Kosoco(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Those days I would have taken Him to Moses and the Holy Levites, but Now, it is The Lord, who is the Right Full Judge, whom we must wait for!
what baffle me most us this guys temerity..., because there parents got phone and data for them they fill they are ontop of the world.....
Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:47pm On May 16, 2021
Kosoco:
what baffle me most us this guys temerity..., because there parents got phone and data for them they fill they are ontop of the world.....

Well, Data is Cheap and The Lord did tell us that "scorners, scoffers and mockers will fill the land in the last days, so we are just going to have to confront him till The Judge Arrives!

1 Like

Re: The Only One Thing God Cannot Do. by Kosoco(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Well, Data is Cheap and The Lord did tell us that "scorners, scoffers and mockers will fill the land in the last days, so we are just going to have to confront him till The Judge Arrives!
he no reach self.... Do you know that a single snow flake have a different pattern.there's no snow flake pattern d same.... That's d work of his hands

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/2021 / I Need Interpretation Of This Hadith / God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.