Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,134 members, 7,910,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:52 PM

Lust In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lust In Love (1584 Views)

Unmasking St. Valentine's Day- "There Is Lust In The Air" / Lust In This Generation / 10 Ways To Overcome Lust In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2021
Jason had just lost his wife to a car accident. Tasked to raise their only daughter Sophia, his search for love was futile until he met Caroline. However, she is a victim of emotional heartbreaks.

Read on as this two individual with contrasting love life try to fix the broken mirror.

”LUST IN LOVE” a story by Christopher Stanley.

Typing ..........

Your comments will inspire me guys.
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2021
*Lust in Love*

*A story by Christopher Stanley *

*Episode One*

“I wish my wife didn’t die” Jason murmured to himself as he laced Sophia’s shoe preparing her for school. Dressing Sophia up for school is a norm for Jason since his wife’s demise. The burden though difficult to bear have become part of him. “I wish your mom is here” he whispered silently to nobody as he raised her to his shoulder, kissing her cheeks before reaching for the car keys.

Jason is a well built man with average height, muscles, broad face and a cheeky smile to compliment his masculine voice. Working at an insurance company as a HR have given him the opportunity to talk to people everyday however, the vacuum left by his wife remain unfilled and almost irreplaceable. Daily during lunch time he’d stare intently at his office door as if his wife will open the door like she always does when she was alive. Delilah was fond of bringing food to her husband during their 6 years of been together. She’s of the opinion good food brings your husband home quickly. “Eat my husband so you’ll have strength to work, and don’t forget the cook is waiting to be eaten at home too” she’ll always say before kissing him, whining her waist like she was seducing him as she walks majestically out of the office leaving Jason in awe of how beautiful his wife was.

Lunch time is not the best time to see Jason smile as he’s been tagged Jason the foodie by colleagues but that’s long gone now. He doesn’t get to see that charming smile anymore. Those long warm smiles have since been replaced by feelings of guilt and bitterness. “I could have saved her” he yelled with his eyes filled with tears.

Emptiness is what best describe Jason’s emotions. It’s been two years since she died yet it seems like two days ago to him. If wishes were truly horses even Jason’s beggar would have ridden on it to bring back his late wife.

“I need to eat lunch and get ready to pick Sophia in school” he grumbled as he reach for his suit which was left hanging on the arm chair in his office. “Please sign these documents Sir” where the words that met him at the entrance of his office. Not now would have been the perfect answer but the soft, mild and lowly tone of his secretary isn’t one to turn down.

Lade, have been working with Jason for 4 years, long enough to know how much Jason is going through. In fact, she’s one of the few people who Jason can confide in. In her late twenties Lade is a very beautiful, attractive and elegant woman. “Boss” she gently said to bring back Jason who’s been thinking of signing the documents now or later. Bringing his eyes down as if to examine how she looks “those’ll have to wait” he said as he reached for the door and off he went.

Dropping and picking Sophia from school is like Jason’s hobby. If there’s one thing he owe his late wife it has to be a good life for Sophia.

Five minutes drive away from the office there was something to behold. “My eyes can’t be deceiving me, this must be she” he said to himself as he tried to have a good look at the sight which is becoming more convincing to him................

Episode 2 loading
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2021
*Lust in love- a story by Christopher Stanley *

*Episode Two*

....... gazing at the hazy figure he pulled over to have a good glance but she had made her way into the groceries. Many thoughts ran through his mind.

What could she be doing here? She’s looking so good if she’s the one. When did she come around? All questions beg for answers but his mind was blank to provide any reasonable answer. He reluctantly opened the door, walked into the grocery mall in a quest to locate this figure that had just appeared before him out of the blues.

Five minutes gone and he’s been wandering and wondering in the mall how unreal this could have been. Search for this figure is becoming futile in a mall not bigger than half a football field. Just a turn to his right Jason saw a beautiful flower. “If only my wife were to be alive I would have bought this for her” he briefly murmured in sadness. There’s no day there won’t be something about Delilah to remember. There’s nothing like a perfect union but theirs was close to perfection. They would do everything together except fighting. There was never an occasion they both went to bed angry at each other. There’s always a way to fix things before sleeping. They had promised to make sure all misunderstandings are talked about before or during bedtime. It was a union to envy.

She might have seen me” he shrugged as he gave up on the search after a bit eulogy of his late wife . She’s too smart he thought as he walked down the exit door only to meet her at the cashier desk. “Hummm.... hey” he struggled to find his words as he patted this figure that have now turn to a charming pretty woman before him on her back. “Can I help you” brought him back from his daydreaming on how she’s grown to be a pretty and attractive woman. “Oh! Em em em” were all he could mutter as the once so convincing figure is now a total stranger to him. “How could this be” he asked in awe. This must be some kind of magic.

Five minutes is gone and the face he saw still leaves him in astonishment.

What a striking resemblance he thought as he made way for his car however, something tells him she might have outsmart him. “I’ll have to visit here more often” he concluded as he ignite the car and drove off to pick Sophia from school.

“Daddy’s girl!” Was the echo as she’s fondly called by her Dad’s colleagues . That name make her blush sheepishly as they walk down the corridor hand in hand like newly married couple walking down the aisle. Sophia is a very mentally sound young girl. At five she’s smarter than kids her age. Her teacher once complained she know too much for her age and had advice the father to restrict her from some certain information she might be exposed to but Jason is not bothered by that. He just want a good life for his daughter.

Two days have passed since Jason saw that figure at the mall but he’s been having sleepless nights as he’d occasionally wake up and wonder what could have changed her in few minutes. Jason was adamant and convinced he had saw Laura.

Laura was Jason’s ex girlfriend while in their final year in the university. She was pregnant but Jason out of fear told her to abort which she strongly opposed. They were at loggerheads before it was reported Laura was involved in an auto accident that claimed her life though her corpse was not found, nevertheless, Jason was convinced he had saw Laura at the groceries two days ago.

His ringing phone brought him back to reality from his day dreaming. “Hello” he blurted after reluctantly answering the phone. “Hi, it’s the lady from the groceries” the voice from the other end said. Before he could say anything the call was disconnected.

Typing Episode three
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2021
*Lust in Love- a story by Christopher Stanley (Stan007)*

*Episode Three*

........ series of questions bombarded his mind. Confused, baffled, puzzled he wonder how she got his number. They didn’t even exchange pleasantries as Jason had briefly said “I’m sorry, wrong person” when the lady had turned two days ago before walking away. The thoughts a ghost might have called him flashed through his mind for a seconds. “What if she came to avenge her death? No way! I didn’t kill her, he retorted.” What could possibly explain that a figure so clear became hazy and in turn totally wrong after seeing her. This must be some kind of misery he concluded as shivers of fear gush down his body.

Jason had just dropped Sophia off at school. Driving through the busy and bustling city of Lagos is not a good thing especially on a Monday morning where everyone is trying to escape the torrid unbearable traffic of the city. Thinking about a meeting with a client a quick thought on how he wouldn’t have slept hungry last night if he had a wife distracted him from the busy road.

Last night Sophia had preferred Oats to cooked food hence, he couldn’t eat since he was too tired to cook after preparing Sophia’s food. “I can’t complain, she’s my bundle of joy” he smiled to himself. Sophia though young can be bossy sometimes. On one occasion she had told her dad she’ll love to eat noodles but declined eating it when Jason was done with the food. “You dey do like mami water “ Jason had angrily told her in pidgin without minding if she understands or not. Raising a child is mentally demanding but Jason’s case was peculiar. A single dad, no girlfriend or partner not even a mother makes his case worse. He had always prayed for a good partner so they can raise Sophia together and make his job easier. If there’s anything he wished for it is Sophia’s happiness.

“Gbe ọkọ aṣiwere rẹ kuro ni opopona” a driver yelled at him returning him to the reality of Lagos roads. Jason had spent some extra seconds lost in thoughts before the traffic light that was showing red had now turn green. “Were po l’eko yi” he consoles himself as he made a right turn down the road zooming off to work.

Series of files were waiting for him to be filled while piles of documents he had left over the weekend still beg for attention. This is a typical busy man’s office . Sometimes one would often wonder if he’d have time for his partner when he finally finds one. Nevertheless, Jason is not bothered about the attention he’ll give to his partner he just wanted to find one first and that looks herculean at the moment.

“Where is your f*cking HR” Jason could hear from afar noise in the waiting room. “Call your mad boss to come fix your mad brain” the voice continued. “Argh.. not this morning” Jason muttered as he walked down the hallway leading to the waiting room. Upon seeing him the woman’s voice decreased. You could sense frustration in her voice but before Jason could say anything she picked her bag and left.

“Whatever that was, make sure it doesn’t repeat itself” he affirmed to his secretary before returning to his office.

“Guy loosen up” Henry said patting Jason on his shoulder. Henry is Jason only friend. He had sent his wife to stay with Jason along with their kids when Jason lost his wife. Such is their bond. They met two years before graduation from the university.

That day Henry was about to get the beating of his life when Jason intervened. Henry had went to asked a girl out who in turn told her boyfriend that was a leader of a cult group in the school. They had threatened to kill him but for Jason’s intervention who was also dreaded back in school though he does not belong to any group. Jason grew up in Mushin, one of the most rugged place to grow in Lagos. He lost in parents at five and was raised by a drug seller. Though, not a cultist they knew a finger laid on him is a beckon to doom and war.

They learnt the good and the bad from each other. In fact, they are the tall version of Aki and Pawpaw..... They were inseparable and untouchable.

The two friends had come to take some drinks after a long mentally demanding day at work. “My brother, e be like say all the babes wey remain for this Lagos na olosho, nobody wan marry” he alleged as he sips down his drink. The conversation continued for hours before the two friend parted ways with each heading home.

Candle lights and flowers, wines and food, cake and beautiful decorations were all that welcomed Jason when he entered his apartment. “Happy birthday to you” was the echo from his colleagues. They had organized a surprise party for him. “Happy birthday daddy” Sophia said as she opened her arms wide to be carried. Jason can’t believe he forgot his birthday. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he went hugging everyone in the room.

“I know you did this” he whispered to Lade’s ears as the two hugged. As he turned to leave Lade held him back, drew him closer and planted a kiss on his lips without waiting for approval. Before the guilt of that’s my secretary could tell him to stop, the sound of the kiss was the only audible sound in the room. “Okay guys you’ll continue later” a voice distracted them but before the voice could continue “I’m in love with you boss... Lade stuttered.. “I’ve always loved you” she continued without hesitation. Jason stood there confused not knowing what to say or do.

“Boss! Boss!! Boss!!!” Jason heard faintly a voice from a distant. Gradually the voice became clearer and audible.

“You have a guest at the waiting room Sir” she said as Jason opened his eyes.

“Gosh! It’s a dream” he angrily muttered as he stared at Lade like he’s seen a ghost............

Episode four loading ......
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2021
*Lust in Love-a story by Christopher Stanley (Stan007)

*Episode Four*

........ if words fail people words surely have failed Jason in an attempt to describe what type of dream it was. But this is not the time to think about a mere dream according to him. It is time to work.

He rushed into the rest room in his office and have a glance of his looks. He shouldn’t appear rough before a guest. He comb his hair, washed his face and spayed a perfume. His sudden concern about his look will make you wonder if he’s going out on a date. A last glance at the mirror for approval as he return to his office to meet the guest that’s still anonymous to him. It was lunch time but Jason’s curiosity will make you wonder if he was expecting this guest.

A broad mischievous smile with a cheeky bold masculine look welcome him back to the office. Surely not what he was expecting. “Good afternoon Sir” he managed to mutter in disappointment as if he would have said something different if his guest gender were to be female. He unsuspectingly scrutinized his guest even though that won’t provide answers as to what his motives of visiting were. “Are you the HR of this company” he queried without responding to Jason’s pleasantries leaving his hands stretched out for handshake hanging in the air. That moment Jason knew he was in for a long afternoon. “Yes, I am” Jason responded without been sure to seat or remain standing in his own office. Jason is a very bold man but that question swept him off his feet and made him look daunted.

A disdainful look added woes to Jason’s worries as he could guess what’s coming but that was not meant to be today.

The man in his sixties grabbed his cap he had placed on the table, stood up and turned to leave. “This is an office, you can’t just walk in, ask me a question and stand up to leave after getting an answer” Jason protested! “Your opinion doesn’t matter” was the response as this man opened the office door with a hand and gave him the “see you later” sign with his left fingers.

Jason picked the telecom and called Lade to come over. “Who was that man and what is he doing here?” He looked through her eyes like the answers to his questions are there.

“Boss, I think you should come get lunch first” Lade suggested “we’ll come back to the man later” she concluded. That sounds appealing but not to Jason. “I said who was that man!” Jason yelled slamming his wrist on the table.

Surprised by his actions Lade was left glued to a spot shaking and was too frightened to give an answer. In fact, an answer at the moment will only worsen the whole issue as it stands.

Almost sixty seconds is gone and she’s still motionless. Lade has never seen Jason in this mood but she’s handling it well with her silence. Realizing his harsh actions Jason moved closer to Lade, held her hands; “I’m sorry” he said mildly in a very low tone no one would hear if the room was crowded. Without waiting for her response “Is your lunch offer still available” he said swiftly trying to change the topic. “That wouldn’t be necessary again Sir” she retorted which pierces through the heart of Jason.

That was a blow on his ego as a man and boss. He wanted to react to it but a reminder of the dream he had earlier, made him ponder if Lade is the woman he’s been searching for. “Never say never” he said to himself before drawing her closer, laying her head on his chest for a few seconds before letting her go. As she turned to walk away “Lade! I appreciate how much you’ve been a wonderful person to me. As a secretary and even as a god mother to my daughter. You’ve been more than a secretary and I won’t take that for granted. You’re beautiful in and out with a good and kind heart. The past few days have been tough on me emotionally and it got the better of me minutes ago. I’m sorry, please forgive me” he said with much admiration staring at Lade whose eyes are now filled with tears. Jason held her from behind; as if she’s been waiting, she collapsed in approval into his arms as she broke down in tears.

Jason boggled on what could make her cry. There have been times when he had yelled at her but he’s not seen her react to it this way. Puzzled he offered a seat as she sat tiredly on the chair.

“My mother took her last breathe when I was taking my first. I grew up without a mom and daily I had wished it’s the opposite. I see you struggle and I wanted to help the best way I can to make sure Sophia didn’t feel the pain I went through. My step mother made life a living hell for me and my step siblings were just salts on my injuries” she stuttered as she tried to balance between the chair and Jason’s arm which he had offer to help her stable her emotions.

Jason had always done the talking but today, he’s the listener. While Lade continued the talking Jason learnt when people don’t talk about themselves, it’s not because they don’t have challenges, we just haven’t given them the opportunity to talk.

There was a long hug, as Jason unconsciously fondled her while stroking her hair without a protest from Lade. Jason raised her head but as their eyes met, the light went off. “Argh! Nigeria and light” Jason muttered but Lade remained silent. In the shadows her face was so close to his that he could smell the sweet ropy fragrance of the sherry she had drank minutes ago before coming to the office and then her tongue was in his mouth. In all truth he had not invited this prodigy of a tongue; turning, he had merely wished to look at her face, expecting only that the expression of aesthetic delight he might find there would correspond to what he knew was on his own. But he did not even catch a glimpse of her face, so instantaneous and urgent was that tongue. Plunged like some writhing sea-shape into his gaping maw, it all but overpowered his senses as it sought some unreachable terminus near his uvula; it wiggled, it pulsated, and made contortive sweeps of his mouth’s vault: He was certain that at least once it turned upside down. Dolphin-slippery, less wet than rather deliciously, it had the power in itself to force him, or somehow get him back, against the chair where he lolled helpless with his eyes clenched shut, in a trance of tongue.

His heart beat faster and faster as Lade’s white face came up to his own. He knew that when he kissed this girl, and forever wed his unutterable visions to her perishable breath, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God. So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning fork that had been struck upon a star. Then he kissed her. This time as his lips’ touch hers she blossomed like a flower and she left out a soft moan.

He reach for the zip of her gown but then there was a knock on the door.............

Episode five loading.........................

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2021
LUST IN LOVE - a story by Christopher Stanley (Stan007)

Episode 5

.......................... Lade shrugged as if nothing had happened. She made her way to the rest room to arrange herself while Jason attends to the door.

The engineer had called the telecom several times in his attempt to give a situation report on why the light is not coming on but there was no answer neither was interested at the moment. To him, the engineer had just ruined a perfect afternoon. “Sir there’s complications and we’ll be needing some time to get it fixed. We’re switching to inverters for the time been” he explained however, Jason was not listening. He waved okay and anticipated Lade’s return from the rest room. He thought she went to hide in protection of their work rules forbidding them to have any romantic relationship.

The restroom door opened and Lade whisked away. A look of surprise and uncertainty about what that was dawned on him. Questions arising, answers needed but no one was available to give one. Jason had never been this emotionally vulnerable all his life.

“Lade! Lade!! Lade!!! Wait” Jason called out as she turned but before he could say anything “Whatever happened in your office was a mistake boss” she bluntly told him as she whine her waist away leaving Jason in awe of her backside. “Am I dreaming or it’s just fantasy, reverie or even imagination perhaps it’s just an illusion” he soliloquized but truthfully, this is reality. Jason never for a minute thought about Lade as that person he’s been searching for nevertheless, the dream and now the incident in his office left him no choice but to consider giving it a thought. “That’s your secretary” his sane mind told him though, Jason paid little attention to that fact. At the moment, the only necessary thing is his happiness and if Lade can guarantee that he won’t mind getting her another job or even quitting his. That’s a weird thought but a desperate man can do anything.

Jason narrated his ordeal with Lade to Henry who gave him his backing. “Man, as long as it makes you happy do it!” He had told him over the phone before the two folks discussed work.

The next day at work started normal as Jason came late and had a lot of people to attend to when he came. “It’s lunch time, we need to talk” Jason affirmed staring at Lade’s eyes like a child begging for chocolate. Lade reluctantly agreed.

It’s been almost five minutes when they walked into the restaurant and 3 minutes since they were served but none had said anything to the other. “Uhm about yesterday” Jason broke the silence with a cheesy smile. “I’m sorry I gave you an impression that wasn’t there. I was just emotional and got carried away” Lade expressed herself with a quaver tone wearing a regretful look begging for consolation. She continued to talk about her relationship as Jason listened with rapt attention to how much she’s in love with her guy. Jason felt his world had crumbled. The dream, incident at the office were now fallacy to him. “Will I ever get what I want” He quizzed himself. Though sad, he accepted the decision and they both promise to treat it like a mistake that it was. They talked randomly and briefly about Lade’s nephew who’d just visited............ “His Mom is thinking of relocating” she told Jason who wondered how she got a nephew. “You never told me you have a sister” he queried. Lade went on to explain she had a stepsister who was like a blood sister to her. Though her step mother was the opposite the support from her stepsister was all she needed to go through those tough days. In two days Jason had learned to listen to people more than we talk to people. “I can’t believe I’ve been a bad friend” he said regretfully.

“I’m gonna miss you dad” Sophia said melancholically... “I’ll be back in two weeks darling and I’m missing you already baby girl” he retorted. Jason had arranged for Lade to come pick her up from school to her house until he return from his business seminar.

Lade just finished talking to Jason on the phone receiving information and instruction on some clients document when the phone rang again. “Not again” she lamented. Reluctantly answering the phone her mood changed immediately after the call.

“OMG! ihe a anaghị eme” said sharply in Igbo as she rushed out of the office.............

Episode 6 loading.....
Re: Lust In Love by peropoliet(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2021
McEphiks:
LUST IN LOVE - a story by Christopher Stanley (Stan007)

Episode 5

.......................... Lade shrugged as if nothing had happened. She made her way to the rest room to arrange herself while Jason attends to the door.

The engineer had called the telecom several times in his attempt to give a situation report on why the light is not coming on but there was no answer neither was interested at the moment. To him, the engineer had just ruined a perfect afternoon. “Sir there’s complications and we’ll be needing some time to get it fixed. We’re switching to inverters for the time been” he explained however, Jason was not listening. He waved okay and anticipated Lade’s return from the rest room. He thought she went to hide in protection of their work rules forbidding them to have any romantic relationship.

The restroom door opened and Lade whisked away. A look of surprise and uncertainty about what that was dawned on him. Questions arising, answers needed but no one was available to give one. Jason had never been this emotionally vulnerable all his life.

“Lade! Lade!! Lade!!! Wait” Jason called out as she turned but before he could say anything “Whatever happened in your office was a mistake boss” she bluntly told him as she whine her waist away leaving Jason in awe of her backside. “Am I dreaming or it’s just fantasy, reverie or even imagination perhaps it’s just an illusion” he soliloquized but truthfully, this is reality. Jason never for a minute thought about Lade as that person he’s been searching for nevertheless, the dream and now the incident in his office left him no choice but to consider giving it a thought. “That’s your secretary” his sane mind told him though, Jason paid little attention to that fact. At the moment, the only necessary thing is his happiness and if Lade can guarantee that he won’t mind getting her another job or even quitting his. That’s a weird thought but a desperate man can do anything.

Jason narrated his ordeal with Lade to Henry who gave him his backing. “Man, as long as it makes you happy do it!” He had told him over the phone before the two folks discussed work.

The next day at work started normal as Jason came late and had a lot of people to attend to when he came. “It’s lunch time, we need to talk” Jason affirmed staring at Lade’s eyes like a child begging for chocolate. Lade reluctantly agreed.

It’s been almost five minutes when they walked into the restaurant and 3 minutes since they were served but none had said anything to the other. “Uhm about yesterday” Jason broke the silence with a cheesy smile. “I’m sorry I gave you an impression that wasn’t there. I was just emotional and got carried away” Lade expressed herself with a quaver tone wearing a regretful look begging for consolation. She continued to talk about her relationship as Jason listened with rapt attention to how much she’s in love with her guy. Jason felt his world had crumbled. The dream, incident at the office were now fallacy to him. “Will I ever get what I want” He quizzed himself. Though sad, he accepted the decision and they both promise to treat it like a mistake that it was. They talked randomly and briefly about Lade’s nephew who’d just visited............ “His Mom is thinking of relocating” she told Jason who wondered how she got a nephew. “You never told me you have a sister” he queried. Lade went on to explain she had a stepsister who was like a blood sister to her. Though her step mother was the opposite the support from her stepsister was all she needed to go through those tough days. In two days Jason had learned to listen to people more than we talk to people. “I can’t believe I’ve been a bad friend” he said regretfully.

“I’m gonna miss you dad” Sophia said melancholically... “I’ll be back in two weeks darling and I’m missing you already baby girl” he retorted. Jason had arranged for Lade to come pick her up from school to her house until he return from his business seminar.

Lade just finished talking to Jason on the phone receiving information and instruction on some clients document when the phone rang again. “Not again” she lamented. Reluctantly answering the phone her mood changed immediately after the call.

“OMG! ihe a anaghị eme” said sharply in Igbo as she rushed out of the office.............

Episode 6 loading.....
keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2021
LUST IN LOVE- a story by Christopher Stanley

Episode 6

......... “How did it happened” Lade screamed waiting for answers from the busy nurses forgetting they were not at the scene. The thoughts of how she’d explain to Jason his daughter had an accident with the Uber she had ordered to pick her from school remain unthinkable for her. She had promised to pick her from school herself but failure to stand by that has cost her something. Nothing must happen to Sophia and she know it!

An eyewitness who rushed Sophia to the hospital seeing how emotional Lade was decided to narrate the ordeal.

“I saw a bus going at a high speed while the car was following it. The car driver wanted to overtake the bus as he tried to do so, the vehicle collided against another car coming from the opposite direction. Both the cars turned turtle. The driver of the car died on the spot while another five from the other vehicle were badly injured and some died. People working in the nearby restaurants including me rushed to the scene of the crash. A few passengers of the bus were also seriously injured as it had struck against an electric pole. I could not see the mutilated and blood-stained bodies. I rushed to the scene and found your daughter is still breathing so I brought her here” She explained as Lade listened with rapt attention. “What about the other people in the bus” she asked with a concern look. “Medical rescue party and the police reached the spot in a short time. Some of the injured were provided first aid on the spot while others were sent to the PGI at Zone 5 Ikeja . The relatives of the dead were informed according to what my friend told me on the phone because I have to rush your daughter here ma.” Lade was full of praise and appreciation for saving Sophia’s life. She knew it must have been a heart-rending spectacle. There were tears in every eye in the hospital waiting hall. “Such accidents can certainly be avoided if the drivers observe the rules of the road” one waiting patient said... “Speed, no doubt thrills, but it also kills. The golden rule to avoid accident is: ‘Safety first” another added.

“This is not happening... � omg!” Knowing how heartbroken Jason will be she broke into more tears but were shorten by the appearance of the Doctor. Curiosity was written all over her face, her voice was trembling and she was shaking furiously as she managed to ask how Sophia was fairing. “She’ll be fine. She sustained little injuries but we’ll conduct a scan if there are internal ones” that sounds like a relief and indeed, it was a relief to hear that.

Lade got home late just to pick up few things before returning to the hospital but her nephew won’t let her leave without him. “I can’t sleep here alone” he protested when he learned she’s not coming back. Confused on what to do she reluctantly took him along hoping the hospital administration will allow him in.

It was a long night for Lade who had to beg the woman to come stay with Sophia in the morning so she can go to work. Elsa, Lade’s nephew has decided to stay until she gains her consciousness which still give Lade something to worry about though the doctor had affirmed her condition is stable. “Okay, I’ll order food for you two” she concede defeat after been unable to convince Elsa to go home with her.

Elsa was not fond of the woman as she’s not the jovial type like Lade though he didn’t hate her either. He would have preferred Sophia awake as they’ve got a little bond. The two young kids, one five and the other 8 have affection derived from playing together at home. They won’t eat except together which sometimes baffle Lade if the two lads have met before. “Make una no form caucus for my head ooo” she had told them two days ago when the two protested eating rice for dinner to having yam. The thoughts of seeing them both makes her anticipate being a mother. Truly, blood is thicker than water but love, is thicker than blood.

“Wake up Sophie” Elsa had been murmuring until the doctor walked in. With a sad look He asked “where is her mother?” ... “she went to work but will be coming at lunch time” she responded. The Doctor urged her to ensure she sees him when she comes repeatedly emphasizing how important it is. The sound of urgency in his voice was something to worry about.

Lade rushed in quickly to his office after she had received the doctor’s message from the woman.

“Madam, the scan results are out and...............”

Episode 7 loading
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2021

EPISODE 7

........... “but what doctor” Lade asked with eagerness in her eyes. Her eyes widen like a woman who had just received a surprise credit alert from her boo and her heart skipped like a lady who had seen her man kneel before her waiting for that question every woman craves for, giving her a cute look like the lilly in the garden; roses planted by the stream but in all, her pale look tells more about how eager she is to hear the news.

.... “your daughter is hemorrhaging” the doctor said without waiting for response searches through piles of files on the table like he’s looking for a lost treasure.

It’s been almost 6 minutes since the news was broken to Lade but her sober silence defines how saddened she is. “Why does she have to go through this at this young age” she quizzed the doctor who was not ready to answer. However, he explained its not a critical problem as a surgery will fix it. He gave his recommendations but would love the approval of the father before commencing treatment.

Jason had just returned from his business seminar but called Lade to no avail. Meeting her absence at home only further raised cause for concern. “What do you mean she’s not been to work for three days and no one deemed it fit to call me on the phone” he had queried one of his colleague. He raves at how incompetent they were while still fuming Lade’s phone remain unreachable.

“I and her father separated months before her first birthday” Lade started after vain attempts to convince the doctor to conduct the surgery without the father’s consent. She went on to explain in conviction how she’s been raising the kid alone in tears.

“I’ll make a good actress” she briefly complimented herself while walking out of the doctors office after convincing him to conduct the surgery with her fabricated story. A sense of guilt filled her heart as she recall how tearful she was and how disappointed Jason will be if he ever finds out that she did not only lie about her being the mother but also about the separation from the father.

Lade rushed home to pick up few stuffs as she’s been sleeping at the hospital since the accident and Elsa had refuse to come home without Sophia either.

“Madam, that your boyfriend find you come oo” the gateman told her referring to Jason. Her heart skipped and homing pigeons can hear low frequency sound-waves in her stomach...”what did you say?" They stared into each other's eyes. “That fine oga wey deh find you come, ask of you," The gateman repeated, barely moving a muscle in his face. "That's impossible!” she exclaimed as if she was not expecting Jason to return. Lade felt lightning crackle through her veins and time slowed down. Her body jumped up and away from the cold floor like where a monster has crawled, leaving a trail of drool. A sudden onset of anger or frustration clouds her emotions. A shaky voice–soft, halting, disbelief and denial countenance fell on her face as she uttered in disbelief “OMG!” Confused; too stunned to move “this shouldn't be happening.” She argue in denial of an undeniable reality. “I need to pick my things before Jason come asking again” She says distinctly not audible enough for the gateman who’s now having a glace of her huge well rounded backside as she whine her waist away with the gateman swallowing his spit and groping his dick in admiration of the beauty before him like a pervert.

Her hands were shaking as she opened the door. The room was dark and as she turn on the lights a thick broad voice of “How long were you planning to hide from me” greeted her. “OMG! Jason” she screamed............

Episode 8 loading....................:

Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2021
Una no deh motivate person but no P Sha

Posting next episode soon
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2021

Episode 8

........ “what.. erm...” she stuttered as she remain glued to a spot finding her lost words. “Good evening she managed to mutter after steadying her breathe.

“You look tense and stressed” Jason pointed out rising from the chair he sat to stand close to her.

“I’m sorry for the stress” he apologized as he moves closer to her carefully caressing her hair while handling her. Still speechless though truly stressed, Lade collapsed helplessly in his arms giving Jason the freedom to explore her smooth soft skin.

“You smell great” he whispered in a very mild tone, slowly lifting her skirt without asking for permission while he kissed her forehead down to the crook of her neck. Too easy she thought for a minute but “This is what I need right now” she said to herself as she reciprocated without protesting.

When she closed her eyes she felt he had many hands, which touched her everywhere, and many mouths, which passed so swiftly over her, and with a wolflike sharpness, his teeth sank into her fleshiest parts.

She wanted to kiss him forever. She blocked out all thought about what this was, what it might mean, what further mess it might create for her. She kissed him until reason seeped out through her pores and she became a living pulse, conscious only of what is was going on ... And suddenly they were crashing around the living room, all hands and lips and, oh, God, the scent and taste and feel of each other. It was like tiny fireworks going off all over Lade and a bit of Jason he thought were dead are reigniting to life.

"Jason opened her blouse slowly, twisting each button with his thumb and third finger, then running his finger along her breastbone. When her shirt finally fell open, he studied her, then caressed her breasts. Was he putting her on? He licked her nipples, then moved his lips slowly down her stomach, and Lade couldn’t have cared less if he was. Jason removed her underwear, and kissing her just above her pubic bone, he slipped two fingers inside her. Lade moved into his hands until he stopped suddenly, removing his fingers as if he’d thought better of the whole thing.

Jason sank to his knees beside her and fumbled with the panties, finally ripping them off. He stroked her with skillful fingers and then with his skillful tongue he kissed between her legs, rubbing, nudging, poking, in a rhythm like a giant pulse, Lade’s legs twined about her head and shoulders desperately, she was beginning to buck her hips.

She closed her eyes, feeling his lips on the back of her neck, feeling his fingers tracing the length of her spine. There came the pressure of a warm hand clasping her butt cheeks, his lips against her lips. Fingers pinched her nipples hurtfully and deliciously ... She felt herself being lifted, her feet no longer touching the floor, the darkness swirling around her, strong hands turning her, and stroking her all over again. There was no gravity any longer; she felt his strength increasing, the heat of it increasing ... She was floating in the air. She turned over, groping in the shadowy tangle of arms supporting her, feeling her legs forced apart and her mouth opened “Yes, do it... make love to me Jason” she let out as he penetrated her wet cunt.

It was Heaven maybe Earth or the mountains, the tigers, the rivers that flowed into the lakes, or the lake that became the sea. The feeling was just indescribable to her. He was thrusting faster and faster now, and the pain was mingled with pleasure but he didn’t stop.

He was thrusting faster and he was inside her, turgid there and quivering trying not to shoot it. Then as he began to move, in the sudden helpless orgasm, there awoke in her new strange thrills rippling inside her. Rippling, rippling, like a flapping overlapping of soft flames, soft as feathers, running to points of brilliance, exquisite and melting her all molten inside. It was like bells rippling up and up to a culmination as they both reached orgasm.

She lay unconscious of the wild little cries she uttered at the last. But it was over too soon, too soon, and she could no longer force her own conclusion with her own activity.

“Argh! That was lit” Jason sounded like a man who’d just won a visa lottery as silence and a sense of guilt filled her heart. She just cheated on her boyfriend.

“So, when are you bringing Elsa and Sophia from the resort center you took them to?” He asked “Resort what?” When, how, where?...............

Episode 9 loading.
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2021

Episode 9

.......................... The snap of Jason’s finger brought Lade back to reality. “How on earth have I been imagining all those things in my head... rather than focus on calming him down I’m imagining a seduction, is that an escape?” She querried herself. The thought any man would even forget his child and choose sex looks silly and even made her look stupid as she remain glued to the spot in awe not knowing what to say or do.

Truly, how would a sane human have spent minutes in front of a man who’s not only her boss, but also a friend whose only child is lying helplessly in a hospital bed and start imagining wild things from her wildest dreams. Fantasy does not even define what just happened. Lade completely lost herself in thoughts and couldn’t control her emotions. “No way I didn’t just think about this whole scenario in my head at this crucial moment” she blurted without caring if Jason could hear. Still seated at the spot Jason wondered where his daughter was. As much as Lade’s fantasies or imaginary world makes her look stupid, a part of her wished it really happened.

Fifteen minutes and counting Jason is still waiting for an answer to “How long were you planning to hide from me” he had asked Lade who’s still rooted to a spot like a dummy. Bewildered, Lade burst into tears. Truly they say ”when words fail you, tears express your pains better”

The sight of tears made Jason heart skipped and his fear confirmed. “OMG” he exclaimed as he stared into her eyes intently searching for answers that were not there. “She’s alive right” he struggled to ask which a shaky voice almost breaking down in tears. His instincts have been right all along. He knew something was not right the minute he was told Lade skipped work for three days. But now is not the time to worry, he just wanted to see his daughter.

With tears drooling on her blouse from her cheeks with her pale face and fearful voice in an almost inaudible tone, Lade explained in details what had happened to a listening but perplexed Jason who thought he failed as a father from the first call she received to how the Good Samaritan had slept with Sophia for days to how scared she was during the surgery. “It’s not your fault “ he affirmed while parting her hairs to give her an assuring hug.... “It was beyond you” he assured as he lifted her to rise leading her to her room to get her the stuffs she came for. It was an eventful two weeks.

Sophia laid on the bed with her favorite toy and Elsa watching her like her guardian. She’s recovering quicker than the doctor had expected. Her prognosis spells hope and optimism of faster recovery.

The two hold hands like couples as they walk down the hallway taking a few turns heading the ward she had been laid after the surgery.

“Mom!” Elsa greeted his Aunt in his usual voice signaling Sophia who’s now asleep again of her Dad’s arrival while giving Jason a smile of welcome which he didn’t hesitate to return.

“How’s she doing” Jason quizzed Elsa who explained she was awake until just few seconds ago. “I know you may not believe this, but I hold nothing against you for this” Jason assure Lade again gently rubbing her palm which he had not let go. He understood she wouldn’t have allowed that happened. Though, those words were reassuring Lade still feel guilty and bad, who wouldn’t?

“So, let’s talk about my seminar while madam sleeps” he said pointing to the sleeping Sophia. Reluctant but with a sense of relief she distractingly listened as Jason narrated his experience with the Hausa women who find it difficult to express themselves in English. Few minutes and Lade was comfortable around her boss again wearing her charming smile with her pink lips complementing her rounded cheeks. At least there’s a cause to be happy according to the doctor who had walked in unnoticed because of how carried away they were.

Holding hands � with Lade laughing at Jason’s not so funny jokes was a romantic sight to behold. In fact, one would not argue they’re couples. Elsa who preferred being the watchman over his new friend was completely left out of the conversation but without been offended either. He just wants his friend back.

“You two love birds will wake her up” the doctor said to announce his arrival. They both adjusted like a kid who got caught trying to steal a meat from the pot.

“I’m Mr Jason Drury, Sophia’s father” Jason said while stretching and tightening his fist for a knuckle which was ignored by the doctor but met a question “How on earth will you abandon such a beautiful woman and daughter for 5 years now” he asked with a disappointing and angry tone

Episode 10 loading
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2021
LUST IN LOVE - a story by Christopher Stanley

Episode 10

............... A sense of guilt and shame filled Lade’s eyes as Jason still baffled by what the doctor mean walked to the bedside to grab the now awake Sophia’s tiny hands. “Oh my beauty!” He said calmly with a sorry look but a remembrance of what the doctor said prompted him to ask for answers but he decides against it. “Am I the unlucky one” he asked himself reminiscing few past events on how his perfects moments have always been ruined. From losing his wife when they were having an almost perfect marriage to thinking he found love with Lade who obviously was in a relationship. He could have earned promotion few months back but the company was bought over and now he just lost a perfect moment to what’s as far as he’s concern a false accusation. Not even an atom of what’s going on makes sense to him as he opened his mouth in awe but planting a kiss on Sophia’s forehead instead of uttering any word. His life playing out like a Bollywood telenovela and filled with suspense like Hollywood. “I’ll make good money if this gets to Werner brothers of Hollywood” he chuckled reflecting on his life.

“You have no right to rub it on his face” Lade scolds the Doctor. “That was an unprofessional act by you” she continued without hiding her anger and disappointment. “Erm.....” he was going to say something when the emergency bell rang prompting him to rush out to the emergency department.

“I’m so sorry Sir” Lade tried apologizing to calm Jason’s who’s now over the mood with his daughters smile. The sight of his daughter smiling at him have overshadowed whatever the Doctor said. For now, he is not bothered about that. “How soon is she leaving” replied instead, shocking Lade to the marrow. He should be angry she thought to herself but he seems not bothered. “Who chooses opinions over happiness” Jason asked understanding ladies shocked state. The Doctor mistook him for someone else he concluded. Though wrong, Lade preferred it that way at least saving her another chance to fight the wrong. “I’ll find out from the Doctor Sir” she replied.

Jason tried convincing Lade to go home so she’ll get some rest but she’s declining. “You look stressed and tensed. Don’t break down” he said in an attempt to make her succumb to his wish.

The day is far spent and Lade has finally agreed to go home with Elsa protesting he’s not going back home without Sophia. Jason convinced him with a promise of taking them out for a movie when she’s discharged.

Lade phone rang and the Uber driver was outside waiting. “Where’s your car?” Jason asked forgetting she already told him she dropped it off with the mechanics. A little feminine look reminds him as he lifts his two hands with the “I give up” smile.

The ride was a smooth silent one with the driver playing some old rock songs. Lade is a fan of rock musics but isn’t in the mood to start a conversation while the driver is morally cultured to do his job- driving.

There was a slow down of pace which doesn’t look to stop anytime soon forcing Lade to ask “is everything okay? The look on the driver’s face as he turned tells it all. Everything is not okay. “OMG, not in this place” Lade said holding Elsa’s hand who slept almost immediately they got inside the car. The car finally halted in the dark street.

The time is around 9:45pm, everywhere is bleak, It's dark. Only a lone street lamp casts a dim, yellow light on the sad features of the car. The street looked desolate different from the usual route Lade was familiar with. “Why did you even pass here in the first place” she queried knowing his reasons will be avoiding traffic.

Lade became more worried after the driver confirmed there’s no alternative than taking a walk. His look alone can tell how dangerous the area is. “I’ll just call Jason” Lade opined opening her bag only to discover she left her phone on the hospital bed after taking the driver’s call and Jason who was carried away by his daughter didn’t notice it either. “Not tonight” she said in disappointment grabbing Elsa’s hand who’s now awake after the vehicle long halt to walk after the driver who’s walking almost as fast as a running chick.

They walk down the sidewalk, tree branches seem to lean into their path but the driver walked with confidence. “Do you mind helping me with the child” she asked tiredly.

The street look desolated and tattered like no car have driven past there in months. Few houses at sight gave a little hope of we’ll soon get there to Lade who’s now looking famished.

Almost thirty minutes of walking and it seems there’s no hope of getting to a safe place. “Wait!” She screamed at the driver who’s carrying Elsa on his shoulder. “You knew this car was not good and you intentionally choose this route... “what are your plans” she asked suddenly. “Drop him, we’ll find our way he told the driver without waiting for answers to her questions.

Lade took a different route to her left not knowing where it’ll lead but a sight of an abandoned old house seems the best option to pass the night. “We can’t continue in the dark” she advice Elsa who preferred they had followed the driver who had made his way to the open street where it would have been safe for them. “After all, no be my fault” he had said when a sense of guilt on not persuading Lade to stay filled his mind.

“Thank heavens!” She says out loud. But at second glance, her relief is chilled by the look of the place. It looks as if no one has lived here for many years. The windows are broken. An old, ripped curtain blows from a third-story window. It made her remember a house from her childhood neighborhood kids talked of ghosts, from a family long dead, walking through the house at night. “That’s a terrifying thing to think about now” she advised herself.

The front yard is tangled with overgrown weeds and vines. A pathway lined with broken stones leads to another old house. “Is this a slave camp or what” she thought to herself but got distracted by an unusual noise. What is it?! They turned around. Nothing. It was probably just a cat, she tells herself. Although, she don’t believe it.

Just as they step onto the sagging front porch, the door creaks open. Suddenly, two bony hands push them inside. The door slams shut!

Episode 11 loading
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2021
LUST IN LOVE - a story by Christopher Stanley

Episode 11

.......... From the shadows, things start to come toward them! They can't see anything, but they can hear them coming closer. They ran, but running only takes them farther into the nightmare. Their heart beat wildly. Hoping to hide, they open a door, but a skeleton falls into their face. Screaming, they fight with the bones as they entangled their arms and legs! Finally, they broke free and ran for their lives down a hallway.

For a moment, they thought they were safe. Then a deathly white hand reaches out from under a table, grabbing at Lade’s ankles! “Argh!” She screamed in fear as they stood to run faster, this time up a flight of stairs. But a half-human, half-bat creature hangs from the ceiling. It flies toward Elsa’s neck with blood dripping from its razor-sharp teeth.

As they try to escape, they tripped down some stairs and fall into a cold, dark basement. From a small window Lade looked outside and saw the shadow of a crazed man holding an axe. “He's looking right at you, laughing” Elsa told Lade.

Fear took over her whole body, as they ran out of the house only to find a bowl of candy and a plate of cupcakes, too. Elsa dig his hands into the candy bowl and fill his pockets with sweets. They deserve it. They just made it out alive!

That was a haunted house!

Lade narrated with fear how her night went as Jason listened with rapt attention but couldn’t stop laughing while she express her fearful face.

“I have never been to a haunted house” she said sharply.

“That is exactly how I felt in the first haunted house my parents took me to. To this day, the thought of it still sends shivers down my spine. And I still love being scared out of my wits!” Jason recalled.

That’s a crazy thing to think about she argued. To her, she wouldn’t even dare intentionally walk into a haunted house.

Sophia had left the hospital after three weeks of been bedridden. Things are returning to normal but Elsa have not forgotten the movie date Jason promised. “You said you were going to take us out Sir” he reminded Jason who admits he haven’t forgotten but they’ll have to convince Lade to join which Elsa happily agreed to.

Lade and Josh(the Doctor) has been going out for a while. Fully aware it’s not safe she felt it’s nothing bad to have fun in the absence of her man who had travelled to South Africa for business.

It was a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon. There was no work and the two friends decides to go out again. They had agreed Josh will come pick and drop her off after the date.

“You better be ready to catch me if I fall in love with you” Josh joked smiling lustfully at the sight of Lade’s dress.

Clad in an evocative gown, surrounded by gold brocade and a train of white satin forms a sinister reminder of the “Lady in red” song by Chris De Burgh, her gold handbag only complements how elegant she looks already. “Can we go now before I do something crazy” Josh flattered.

Hands in hands they walked slowly and majestically as Josh offered to carry her at the stairs leading to the car park outside the house; their eyes met, locked and their breathe increased.

Episode 12 incoming later

Sorry for the late post guys. ��� I lost all my writings. My backed up app is not supported on iOS ���
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2021

Episode 12

......... “sorry if I startled you guys” Jason interrupted as the two folks laughed like nothing was about to happen

Jason rushed through to Lade’s bedroom to pick Sophia’s favorite pair of shoe he came for.

On his return home Sophia was sitting outside but not alone. Jason can picture her so happy and joyous like a kid who had just seen chocolate. Stunned he wondered who she’s seating with that makes her look so happy.

“Erm... daddy meet Aunty Zita, our new neighbor” she said with her tiny little voice saving Jason the stress of wondering who she was. A close glance at her makes Jason lost his mind. His emotions were toss around like a coin for seconds as he struggled to find his words “Oh wow! Oh wow!!” He said repeatedly while taking another glance at how gorgeous she is as Zita reciprocated with a charming, welcoming and inviting smile. A smile that can melt a mountain.

“Ooin, you’re doing well!” Jason said laughing uncontrollably.

It’s been three hours since Jason returned from Lade’s house but he can’t just keep Zita out of his head or thoughts. Her smell when they hugged after walking her to her apartment, her soft smooth touch he felt when they shook hands together. “This is love at first” sight he argued and tried to hide the excitement from a Sophia who’d still ask anyways.

“Dad tell me about it” she said with a commanding tone leaving Jason no choice but he postpone the answer to the question.

“I’m sorry I showed up late” he said with a sorry convincing look on his face as he tried to balance the chair to sit.

Who is he going on a date with?����
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2021

Episode 13

...... “it’s okay Zita replied as Jason balanced himself on a chair she had reserved sitting adjacent to her.

“Have you ever heard of forever?” Jason questioned while looking intently into her eyes, and without waiting for her reply added “that’s where we’re heading.”

Zita blushed gently brushing her hair down by the side of her neck. “Oh my world!” Jason yelled as he can’t help but admire how beautiful she looks up close.

“Did she just stop my breath with the beauty of her smile?”

“Will those her lips gently edge to my lips?” Jason questioned himself in astonishment making him lose focus for a minute but Zita was enjoying the look on his face.

He held her hands and have her beauty close to him as his eyes meet hers and the air they breathe became one.

The chemistry is so obvious even a blind man could sense it. It was a perfect date for the two of them.

“Easy darling, don’t twist your ankle” Jason said while Zita was entering the living room. “Welcome to my humble abode... the one you’ve been running away from for weeks now” he added swiftly before Zita compliment his beautiful apartment. “You’re good with choice of colors tho” she chuckled while running her fingers through the painting of Jason’s wife hung on the wall.

She heard him walk up behind her. And she begin to turn around and see his smiling face.

He says, “Don't turn, this is about you.”

Zita’s heart begins to pound. She stood there, glued to the spot, feeling a desire run from her heart, to her chest, and down toward her inner thighs.

His finger touched her neck, and the hair as it was moved away nearly gave her chills. His hands went from the sides of her head and down to her neck, out to her shoulders and down to her hands and Zita didn’t protest.

He grabbed her hands gently yet firm, put them in front of her and paused. She felt safe, he spoke no words. Her heart is about to beat out of her chest.... she closed her eyes and took a deep breath out.

He kisses her shoulder, and runs his lips on her skin towards her ear, but doesn't quite make it that far. She tilted as she gave him permission to explore.

“It doesn’t hurt, it only makes me want more” she struggled to think in her head but that was no to come too long as Jason turns her around, and they were facing each other. He stares into her eyes and smiled. His two hands grab her left hand and he places Zita’s open palm on his heart, holding it there. “Feel this heart baby, it beats for you” he assured with his eyes expressing love, protection, security, safety, patience, and respect.

With one hand he runs his fingers through her hair and gently guides her face closer to his, eventually leaning Zita in to rest her head on his chest. His other arm wraps around her and She wished he’ll never let go this time.

While in that moment against his chest, Zita could only think about what she could do to make his heart pound.

Next thing she know there was a call on Jason’s phone.

“Babe, I have to get back to work, there’s an emergency “ he retorted.

Episode 14 loading
Re: Lust In Love by McEphiks(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2021

Episode 15

............. Sophia quietly walked back into her room unnoticed.

In few seconds Jason was done unbuttoning the blouse and their two breathe heavily and aggressively and their kiss, unbearably fragile, a spike of sensation, shoulders the frame.

Everything Zita could think about is who she is, what she is, is irrelevant at this moment.

There are no words, total silence; only sensation, smooth sensation. Tender, like the tickling lick of a kitten. Zita feels powerless, suddenly stoned. Jason is kissing her. She is kissing Jason. They are standing in the middle of the living room now as they’ve moved away from the bar, giving and getting every kiss they’ve ever gotten or given; kissing from memories; maybe from their last partners. Kissing: fast, hard, deep, frantic, long and slow. They are tasting the lips, the mouth, the tongue.

Jason puts his hands to Zita’s face, the softness of Zita’s skin; the absence of the rough scruff and scratch of a stale shave is so unfamiliar as to seem impossible. Zita rubs her face against Jason’s— sweeping the cheek, the high, light bones, muzzling the ear, the narrow line of the eyebrow, finishing with a butterfly flick of the lashes.

Jason is at her breast. A noise escapes Zita, an embarrassingly deep sigh — like air rushing out of something. Zita can’t believe that she’s letting this happen; she’s not stopping it, she’s not screaming......

She’s enjoying it. Jason is kissing Zita’s belly, tonguing the sensitive that no one ever touches. Jason reaches for Zita — there’s an incredible strangeness when they touch simultaneously. Zita can’t tell what is what — Love or lust, emotions or infatuation. They don’t just matter to her right now. It is a phenomenal confusion.

Jason touches Zita’s breast, pressing. Her knees buckle, she collapses to the floor. Jason goes with her.

Luscious. Delicious. Jason is smooth and buttery, not like Paul, Zita’s ex; not a mass of fur, a jumble of abrasion from beard to prick. Jason is going slowly and his palms are soft, enveloping.

Zita is thinking that it’ll stop in a minute, it won’t really happen, it won’t go too far. It’s just two naive friends exploring.

Jason is pulling Zita’s pants off. Zita is lifting her hip, her skirt are tossed off under the living room table. Jason still clad in his shirts and trouser. Zita reaches for the belt, half thinking she will use it to pull him up, she will lift him up and out of this. The trouser zip opens exposing his huge manhood.

Zita spreads herself out below Jason, skin to skin, breast to chest. She almost screams — it’s like a living thing — tongue and teeth.

And Jason is on top, grinding against Zita, humping her in a strange pose. Fucking that’s all friction.

He reaches his hand under Zita’s ass to get a better grip.

Jason twists her around and begin licking her off, sucking the juices dripping from her wet cunt. From the lips to the clits, occasionally down to the thigh while roaming his free hands on her boobs gently teasing her nipples, and swallowing the juices like a human vacuum cleaner. “Oh gosh,” she let out a soft moan.

“Fine if it’s only on the outside, fine if it’s just a hand. Fine if it’s fingers and not a tongue, and then fine if it is a tongue. Fine if it’s just that, and then it’s fine. It’s all fine” Zita thought to herself as Jason slowly slides in a finger into her inviting wet cunt.

Jason’s fingers curl between Zita’s legs, slipping in.

“Aooww,” Zita says, combining “Ah” and “Ow,” pain and pleasure. It takes a minute to figure out what hurts. “Your ring” Zita pants.

Jason pulls off the ring, it skitters across the floor, and he slips his hand back into Zita, finding the spot. He slips in and out more quickly, more vigorously.

Zita cums in cacophonous convulsions, great guttural exaltations. She’s filled with a flooding sensation, as though a seal has broken; her womb, in seizures, motivating Jason to go faster.

And just as she thinks it’s over, as she starts to relax, Jason’s mouth slides south, and Zita is flash-frozen at the summit of sensation, her body stun-gunned by the flick of Jason’s tongue. She lies splayed out on the floor, comparing Jason to Paul: Paul goes down on her because he saw it in a Indecency movie, because he thinks it’s the cool thing to do. Paul goes down on her like he’s really eating her, like she’s a Mac Donald and he’s got to get his mouth around the whole cake in one big bite.

Zita is concentrating, trying to figure out exactly what Jason is doing. Every lick, every flick causes an electric surge, a tiny sharp shock, to flash through her body.

She is seeing flashes of light, fleeting images. It’s as though she’s losing consciousness, losing her mind, dying. She can’t bear any more — it’s too much. She pushes Jason away.

Episode 16 loading.......

(1) (Reply)

Please Can This Be True? / Smoking Hot 23 Year Old American Actress Displaying Her Bikini Body (photos) / Ashawo 1k, Girlfriend 10k, All I'm Saying Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.