Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,718 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) (55545 Views)

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Lama70(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2021
Thank God for your life.
However, I notice you have been prominent on social media in recent times. Are you building up your image for politics? If yes then good luck!
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:18pm On May 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Most of our Nigerian actors depicts their real life in movies

You don finish your family...

Your sister head strong sha grin
How did your name KANAYO O KANAYO
Come about?
it came from your nose, I'm sure you're not Igbo, u must think its a nick name
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by LordOfTheGame: 7:40pm On May 16, 2021
Vulcanheph:
The man looks like his dad..... You can imagine how shocked I was when I found out that kanayo o kanayo isn't his name.

That is real and fully pronounced name. Anayo is a form of Kanayo.
That made him Kanayo Onyekwere.

Onyekwere was abbreviated to just .O. while Kanayo appeared again as a second name.

That's gave him the nickname K. O .K

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Cmanforall: 7:44pm On May 16, 2021
Vulcanheph:
The man looks like his dad..... You can imagine how shocked I was when I found out that kanayo o kanayo isn't his name.
Guess you'd be shocked too to find out Jim Iyke isn't his real name cheesy
Same with some footballers, musicians and movie stars.
But in his case the O may be his surname Onyekwere
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by ICEWIN: 7:59pm On May 16, 2021
GO USE AM COLLECT MONEY FOR YOUR BANK NA,U WEY SABI SPEAK THE ENGLISH.
MAY SENSE FALL ON YOU,SAY AMEN!!
richmond500:
The correct phrase should be my sister and i
Me and my sister is o wrong naw
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Zetty177x: 8:03pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
The correct phrase should be my sister and i
Me and my sister is o wrong naw

In ur rush to correct someone what is 'o' doing in the center of ur sentence?

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Romanoff post=101740817]Watch how majority will say he used his deceased family members for money ritual.

KOK's movie roles will never leave him, the jokes will continue.

grin grin grin grin
You no well. His out of screen life is different from on the screen life. grin aasweh this ur yan funny me die
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by richmond500: 8:42pm On May 16, 2021
Zetty177x:

In ur rush to correct someone what is 'o' doing in the center of ur sentence?
it is a trend, u haven't heard of "o wrong naw"?
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Yeahmehn: 9:16pm On May 16, 2021
Laugh want kill me
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by stieyven(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2021
PCG001:
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by billyG(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2021
The Grandmaster himsef grin grin grin
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Arinze624: 9:54pm On May 16, 2021
Mokason288:

Come about?
In Igbo Anayo means begging
So, Anayo chiukwu __Begging God
Kanayo chiukwu Or best translates
Chiukwukanayo,, means we're
begging God so in Short
Kanayo Onyekwere Kanayo K.O.K
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by MrMacinterchi1: 2:35am On May 17, 2021
Mokason288:

Come about?
That's is his real name..
Kanayo (Anayo)
O (Onyekwere)
Kanayo (Anayo)
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Mokason288(m): 8:21am On May 17, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

That's is his real name..
Kanayo (Anayo)
O (Onyekwere)
Kanayo (Anayo)
Who asked you
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by MrMacinterchi1: 7:43pm On May 17, 2021
Mokason288:
Who asked you
You're welcome.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Ayobami7(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Men Attack Adeniyi Johnson, See What They Did To Him / See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo / DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.