Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,534 members, 7,951,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Fast - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Fast (241 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Fast by ochanyamartha: 5:55pm On May 16, 2021
What causes Stretch marks?
Stretch marks are result of weight gained or weight loss, pregnancy, muscles building, hormonal changes, hereditary factor, surgery and also the use of bleaching creams.

HOW TO MAKE STRETCH MARKS CREAM
Here is how to make your own stretch marks cream at home.

INGREDIENTS
4 table spoon Shea butter
Continue reading here http://www.ochanyamarthablog.com.ng/2021/04/you-have-stretch-marks-do-you-want-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Dark Spots Disappear? Dark Spots Diminish Before Your Eyes? / What Is The Corazon Marketplace? / 6 Luxurious Accessories That Every Stylish Man Needs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.