Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,030 members, 7,896,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira (724 Views)

Winter Jacket Wholesale Price At 15k Naira Only / Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business / Best Business To Start With Less Than 15k Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by stanlee38(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2021
The car in the image under this post is the "Lexus Es-350 2008"

Right now, if you walk to any car dealer shop in Nigeria and ask for the price, the lowest price you will get is N3.5m

but, guess what?.
the total import cost of this car+ custom clearance will shock you. it's barely even up to N2m.

why are you wasting that money on a car dealer instead, when you can simply buy the car yourself?

The only benefit you get from buying a car from a dealer is that you get your car instantly because it is already on display.

the link to the video guide in my signature below⬇️⬇️

Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by greatbims: 11:22pm On May 16, 2021
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by jom28gy(m): 11:25pm On May 16, 2021
You did not tell us anything
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by lilvicky68(m): 11:47pm On May 16, 2021
You be motivational speaker?
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by stanlee38(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
You be motivational speaker?

lol, what am i motivating?
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by stanlee38(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2021
jom28gy:
You did not tell us anything

what else where you hoping to know?

perhaps, watch the video through the link?
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by lilvicky68(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2021
stanlee38:

lol, what am i motivating?
How 15k wan use help us import car..
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by stanlee38(m): 11:52pm On May 16, 2021
greatbims:

⬇️
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by stanlee38(m): 12:01am On May 17, 2021
Yes, 15k can actually start you your car importation brand.. because that is the cost of the full grounded training on car importation.

but the initial free video training is here
⬇️⬇️
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by stanlee38(m): 12:02am On May 17, 2021
lilvicky68:

How 15k wan use help us import car..

Yea, 15k can actually start you your car importation brand.. because that is the cost of the full grounded training on car importation.
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by BarristerAlarig: 12:12am On May 17, 2021
stanlee38:

Yea, 15k can actually start you your car importation brand.. because that is the cost of the full grounded training on car importation.

Where's your car stand? I want to buy a car from you.

1 Like

Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by stanlee38(m): 12:33am On May 17, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Where's your car stand? I want to buy a car from you.

i never mentioned owning a car stand....

importing car choices at a lower price than the Nigerian market currently.

even without stocking cars, you can import per demand and profit from each.
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by Harrykn: 12:33am On May 17, 2021
Mine was actually 5k...
Maybe you’re not dealing with right person. What I’m I seeing?
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by BarristerAlarig: 12:35am On May 17, 2021
stanlee38:

i never mentioned owning a car stand....

importing car choices at a lower price than the Nigerian market currently.

even without stocking cars, you can import per demand and profit from each.

Why don't I give you a bank draft of 2.2million and you import the car you posted? Or would you prefer using an escrow?
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by stanlee38(m): 12:53am On May 17, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Why don't I give you a bank draft of 2.2million and you import the car you posted? Or would you prefer using an escrow?

If you are not whyning, you know where my email is?

perhaps, this thread is for others who would want to learn the skill..
thanks.
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by BarristerAlarig: 12:54am On May 17, 2021
stanlee38:

If you are not whyning, you know where my email is?

perhaps, this thread is for others who would want to learn the skill..
thanks.

Have you mastered the skill? Quote me on a dead thread with a known escrow.
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by jom28gy(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2021
stanlee38:

what else where you hoping to know?

perhaps, watch the video through the link?
no I don't want video, list it here
Re: Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira by stanlee38(m): 6:43am On May 18, 2021
jom28gy:
no I don't want video, list it here

my signature below is the link to the video

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: What's Your Experience After Migrating To ? / Get Quality Long Range Wireless Intercom For Your Business,home,hotels / Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.