Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,397 members, 7,964,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:44 PM

Don't Say I Did Not Tell You (the IPOB Saga) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Say I Did Not Tell You (the IPOB Saga) (346 Views)

Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims / See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Say I Did Not Tell You (the IPOB Saga) by Dealsaround: 12:03am On May 17, 2021
There's no doubt the Igbos are being marginalised in Nigerian politics, but part of this is attributable to the greed of the people who happen to find themselves in positions of power, not much of the doing of the other side. Notwithstanding, Igbos have continued to thrive everywhere, both home and abroad. Now the dye is cast. Igbos should wake up and see the handwriting on the wall. The man who wants to arrogate himself to the position of Emperor of Biafra is just selling you out. He is making a living out of his insane propaganda. He sees the vulnerability of the youth who experience injustice everywhere they look. Consequently, they see him as a ready and willing destabilization tool.

For the doubters, the first clear indication of this is how this guy got away from the Python rade after his bail was stagged. He was taken to a safe location, prepared and taken out of the country through the same Airport that you and I use. He was asked to be quiet until the whole strategy is worked out. Part of the agenda of destabilizing Igboland is to stop an Igbo man from declaring to run for the next presidential election. The same reason Boko Haram is allowed to thrive in Nigeria; to disrupt the status quo and create a Hausa/Fulani oligarchy. you are all falling for it. No wonder the strategy is to use the less educated, less privileged and unemployed due to their number and vulnerability. By the way, what was the outcome of the last election boycott? Let's make one thing clear, you cannot stop Nigeria from moving on. We can only lose live; lives of the ignorant youth followers.

If you want to go to war, don't you take the war to the enemy, not your own? He told you ESN was to protect the Igbos against the herdsmen. How many herdsmen have the captured and how many Igbo men and property have been killed and destroyed since then? Think about that. Now, they are killing Igbo men in uniform going about their professional business. They are destroying security infrastructures in Igboland to make a clear path for the real terrorist to come in. The declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group was done on purpose. Now the Igbos will be at the mercy of both the Nigerian army and Boko Haram. When this happens, he'll blame it again on the Hausa/Fulani people. Remember, that it took the Igbos several years to rebuild. Now, this megalomaniac is setting Igbo people against each other, and the Yorubas of the West and the Hausa of the North. The same narcissist that made people prostrate to him as a leader, and now wears a red hat as your Emperor.
There's wrong in wanting to opt-out of Nigeria, although I believe what makes us a great country is our diversity. Igbos can comfortably find their place in Nigerian politic. One thing to bear in mind is that in every realm of life there's always going to be a winner and a loser at each point in time. However, greatness is not achieved by never falling, but by rising each time you fall. To buttress this, it was not a long time ago when the Fulanis in Nigeria were only known for going around the country and asking for alms. Now, they are in power. That's true greatness. However, power rotates!

For your information, The United Kingdom is a unity of 4 nations, the United States is the unity of more than 50 states that are run like individual nations. Germany, Russia, UAR, etc and all great countries because of unity. So there's nothing wrong with one Nigeria. If you think that that the discord in southern Nigeria will cease once Biafra is established, think again. The question I will not stop asking is, is Nigeria stopping an Igboman from achieving his dreams? If you like go ahead and help Mr Kanu achieves his dream, destabilise the Igbo nation to make a name and a living. Come back and read this little piece again in a few months after his ESN has destroyed all security infrastructure in the South to enable Boko Haram to infiltrate the region.

Tonite
Re: Don't Say I Did Not Tell You (the IPOB Saga) by tunjiajayi: 12:05am On May 17, 2021
Tell them
Re: Don't Say I Did Not Tell You (the IPOB Saga) by Rugaria: 12:10am On May 17, 2021
You guys sef!
Una no dey tire?
What kind of sophisticated Unity begging is this?
All because of oil jobs, abi?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Air Force Plane Crash / Savage Clap Back To Malami / Abandon Enugu Airport...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.