Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,543 members, 7,932,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? (36293 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by SparklezCEO(f): 5:51am On May 19, 2021
Absolutely nothing. I've gotten all in one man. I wasn't a good cook but he was patient enough to teach me most of the recipes, my business partner,my best friend, we discuss anything, our communication is cool. God bless the works of your hands my sunshine... wouldn't trade you for anything.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by JahBwoy: 5:52am On May 19, 2021
Baiser:

I am looking for this kind of girl.

She's a jewel of inestimable value.
A diamond among precious stones
A shining star.

You bleeped up big time.
beleive me, when you jam sex addict you go tire
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Angy55(f): 6:46am On May 19, 2021
luminouz:

Keep quiet dia

Hahaha. You!!!!!
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Napoleon27(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2021
War!!!
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by dkickz: 7:04am On May 19, 2021
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I like your spirit..can I get to know you better?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Felicity001(m): 7:54am On May 19, 2021
braine:

Does that mean there's no benefit for a man in Marriage?

That's not my point, most woman's sexual urge tends to reduce the moment they get married and start bearing children and I think this is due to stress of domestic chores, breastfeeding, the thought of how and what the kids will eat, school fees, money for this and that, and cooking plus going to the market so sex is the last thing a woman thinks of after all of these staring her in the face.

It equally happens to men too but the female gender is worse especially when they know they're married.

This is the reason it is good for a woman to be introduce to sex by her husband so that b4 she could get tired of it either 5-10yrs had gone past. But how many ladies are virgins these days? Non.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by braine(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2021
Felicity001:

That's not my point, most woman's sexual urge tends to reduce the moment they get married and start bearing children and I think this is due to stress of domestic chores, breastfeeding, the thought of how and what the kids will eat, school fees, money for this and that, and cooking plus going to the market so sex is the last thing a woman thinks of after all of these staring her in the face.

It equally happens to men too but the female gender is worse especially when they know they're married.

This is the reason it is good for a woman to be introduce to sex by her husband so that b4 she could get tired of it either 5-10yrs had gone past. But how many ladies are virgins these days? Non.

This is quite insightful. So what then happens when the woman is not longer interested in it? What do you do?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by TSBO: 8:14am On May 19, 2021
No ex to miss
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by akdjr(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2021
I miss the way my ex flirt around me always. But my current partner only keep to herself until I make any attempt towards her.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by jawalis(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2021
A305:
Son, it's clear you love her but STOP pedestalizing her.

There are dire consequences.
Who’s your son?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by jawalis(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2021
Beckysexy:

Wait o.
Is Jawalis your ex ? shocked
Wumi2017 is not my ex. We are still very much intact. Our love is forever. I can do anything to keep my baby

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by jawalis(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2021
bigpicture001:

Who broke the deal..?
Nobody can break it. She’s just saying she miss me. And I miss her too. I swear
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Felicity001(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2021
braine:

This is quite insightful. So what then happens when the woman is not longer interested in it? What do you do?

Point of correction, I didn't say "no more interested" please don't misquote me oh b4 they'll come for my head like apostle John grin

Well when a wife shows some level of reduce libido or non interest in sexual activity in marriage and the man knows she's faithful, obedient and loving to her husband then communication as to come in at this point. Just like the reasons stated earlier, the husband has to look for ways to reduce her from stress especially with chores in the home like getting her a washing machine, a house help or assist her with some chores if you cant afford a maid.

All married couple are expected to be spiritual so engage her with your religion preaching like making her understand the implication should the act of sexual rejection persist to you the husband.

Most times it could be due to medical reasons, so you have to find out it maybe the cut during child birth is still affecting her or maybe malaria which can lead to tiredness, and many other reasons. Attend to it if any is found wanting.

Take her out, on a shopping, movies, just the 2 of you... You can drop the kid(s) with trusted neighbors or relative while you find time for free her of some space from the home... Make her feel single again you know.

Again, most young married ladies have this fear of getting pregnant immediately especially when you the husband financial status is not strong enough, this allow is one of the major reasons young married women can reject their husband in bed even when they truly want it but due to the fear of gettimg pregnant again knowing they're struggling to pay rent, school fees and all of that. Women don't like anything that will cause them discomfort so they try as much as possible to avoid it.
So in this case you have to discuss to find a way out of this either by doubling your hustle or going for broth control methods. Mind you not all women likes birth control methods due to the bad reviews associated with it.

We all kniw condoms are not satisfactory and comfortable during sexual intercourse.

There're many bias/bad reviews with contraceptives and maternity controls, some of these things make a woman gain weight, lose shape and all sorts. Women dont like these things.

Another thing that can make a woman have a reduce libido after marriage is consistent misunderstanding, lack of love from the husband, men that takes too much of alcohol and smokes, men that beat their wives and all that.

So these are reasons to this very problem and to some large extent we as human can't neglect the fact some of these are inevitable so at some point we've to accept them as they come and have some level of discipline and tolerance with sexual urge and our partners. Sometimes put yourself in their position. Mind you it could be the man at times too so there should be a ground leveling on both ends.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by colossus91(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2021
Sex sad
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by bayocanny: 9:05am On May 19, 2021
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Sorry dear, na the Bayo be this o
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 19, 2021
stunnert:
She's a stonner just like me, we'd get high and have some mind blowing sex. But my new madam hates the smell of MJ so much that man can't even smoke in peace in his own crib.

Contact me if you need to find and locate someone ASAP!!!!
Sad
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Scholarcharles(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2021
roteblomen:
I'm not in a present relationship at the moment, but what I missed about my ex is the absence of her need to be right. Her peaceful, settled and responsible behaviour. Her homely attributes, and how gracious she revel in her feminity. You'll never see her curse, use profanity, or treat others in anything but good.

Even those that are in the lowest of the economical hierarchy are treated with utmost respect, and she never misses the chance to pet a random cat when she meets one. She is truly a pure soul to behold. She sets the standards for what a woman should be so high, that I've hardly came across women out there that can match, talk more of exceed her in these attributes.

The only person (except my family) that I can 100% be myself with. I don't have to meet some externally imposed standards in her presence. I can just be. I can be broke, rich, sad, happy, overweight, whatever, and she just loved me regardless. God bless her. The kind of jewel you truly know the value of only when it's gone. God bless her.
Your writing skills is top notch. The mental imagery is so real. Probably because she's truly what you profess she is. Good one pal.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Baiser(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2021
JahBwoy:
beleive me, when you jam sex addict you go tire

I have jammed.
I no tire.

So long as it's interesting, lots of actions, bj, rimming, throatn, role playing.. E. T. C.

am always turned on... Like ON...
Its like food, Breakfast dinner lunch... Anytime anywhere, am ON... Like ON ON, no cap.

My problem is I have to love you, like real love..and it must be mutual and no sharing... Like I am so 4kked up right now.

I can't find her.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by anonimreminisce: 10:12am On May 19, 2021
I don't miss anything
Still single btw
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Marpol2021(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2021
Bola146:

Kid, Why not keep shut and advise your sisters at home
They are all happily in their husbands house,and not father house. i dey smell menopause around u very soon.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Marpol2021(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2021
Mckhala80:
I must confess that i never knew true love could come my path until i decided to move on . I miss nothin about my ex -girl friend but i misses only my child with her. My present girl is making me forget the past. I love and adore you@Haghezi. Let the past take care of itself.
What about your child with your ex? will you also forget her
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Omodudu23(f): 10:43am On May 19, 2021
Guys I am stock with 3guys already
Dem no Wan leave fine girl nah grin
Even dem these guys better my Ex... Kai! Dem use lie lie wash hin face. Dem use lie lie do all of his family.

I love these 3 guys but nah only 1qualify dem all grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by wumi2017(f): 11:21am On May 19, 2021
jawalis:

Wumi2017 is not my ex. We are still very much intact. Our love is forever. I can do anything to keep my baby

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 19, 2021
Samzzy94:

With all this attributes, why then are you guys not together angry

Probably loved the IDEA of her and not HER. Reading the comment, the answer to your question isn't far-fetched. He mentioned that he could be anything he wanted, even a jerk on some days (no offence intended), and she would love him regardless. And he loved her for her absence of the need to be right. That says a lot about the relationship. It appeared selfish, from my perspective.

Most times when people say 'I love this woman or that man', what they are saying is 'I love the way they make me feel' which isn't really love at the end of the day. Love, by itself, is unconditional and not selfish. Anything outside it is lust and infatuation.

And to the OP, if you claim you love your partner like no other, in your own words, then you really need to search your subconscious mind for the reason you claim to miss your ex. You probably ain't even satisfied with being you; probably in the state of constantly comparing yourself to your counterparts. Accept yourself, with your beauty and flaws, and you would learn to accept others as well, and then the supposed feeling of missing your 'exes' goes off like a smoke from a snuffed out candle light.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by LoudLord(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2021
Not in any relationship for now but I miss my ex gf...

Pelumi na small devil(CrazyChoco)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Beckysexy(f): 3:16pm On May 20, 2021
jawalis:

Awwwnn so sweet smiley.
I remember one thread when you quoted me and we both crossed paths and I checked your DP ; You were so Cute..

Well, I'm happy for you guys......and I hope this love is real o!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by jawalis(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2021
Beckysexy:

Awwwnn so sweet smiley.
I remember one thread when you quoted me and we both crossed paths and I checked your DP ; You were so Cute..

Thank you.
A very good afternoon to you ma’am.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by iamL(f): 4:51pm On May 20, 2021
Never been in a relationship but now that my building is completed I might see how tins will go.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by wumi2017(f): 5:14pm On May 20, 2021
Beckysexy:

Awwwnn so sweet smiley.

grin grin grin grin yes oo,,,I love my baby and my baby love me ,,,, opss!!have forgotten our wedding date grin Wait lemme ask him so that I can invite you..My darling jawalis when is our wedding date? O grin
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by jawalis(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2021
wumi2017:

grin grin grin grin yes oo,,,I love my baby and my baby love me ,,,, opss!!have forgotten our wedding date grin Wait lemme ask him so that I can invite you..My darling jawalis when is our wedding date? O grin
Baby let’s make it private. No true friend exists. Only well wishers around. Kisses
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Samzzy94(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Really shocked too

I choke sef grin
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by bepositive11: 12:32am On May 21, 2021
annyz:

Every relationship must not led to marriage you know?

You described her as being very special though. Isn't that hard to come by?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.