Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,513 members, 7,892,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Writing Your First Book Or Manuscript? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writing Your First Book Or Manuscript? (709 Views)

Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! / Linda Ikeji Presents Her First Book "It Takes You" Today / Get Paid: Submiting Your Manuscript To Nigerian Publisher Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing Your First Book Or Manuscript? by tinsnilloc: 2:53am On Apr 28, 2011
For new writers searching for guidiance , proof-reading , editing and possibly publishing deals for their works, My advice is work with professionals. Write to greenhousepress@hushmail.com Its an editing/publishing firm for details on how they can help you edit your work. From what i hear its Really cheap and free if you agree to let them publish your work.

They have strong online and offline presence and present you with opportunity to interact with other writers. They are also interested in purchasing finished works from ghost writers and uncompleted works from retiring writers. Complete security and privacy for your manuscrits is also assured.

Write to greenhousepress@hushmail.com and start your journey to literary success.

Collins
P.R.O
Re: Writing Your First Book Or Manuscript? by Enoquin(f): 11:32am On May 03, 2011
From what you heard? I thought you are an official 'P.R.O' so why speak like an outsider?

(1) (Reply)

Mes Cheres 'nairalanders' Puet-on Commencer Un 'thread' Française? / Saerching For Magazine Article Writing / IF By Rudyard Kipling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.