Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,169 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Web Developer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developer Needed (532 Views)

How To Be A Successful Web-developer / Web Developer Needed For A Sport Site / Challenges Faced By Nigerian Based Web Developer / Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer Needed by clintwine(m): 3:44am On Apr 28, 2011
Hello, i need a web developer to help design a site for me.
Am a start up and what that implies is that i have little cash.
The site is going to be dynamic and it would give users access to edit and delete their contents.
The site would have a database and would have many pages.

Please if you can do this please send a mail to peclint@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Web Developer Needed by DualCore1: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2011
Any car dealers around?
I'd need a very dynamic car, few nice curves with lotsa tech features in it.
Its got to be an Automatic Transmission System, factory fitter AC. . . and the full options
Its my first car so I got little cash.
Re: Web Developer Needed by ogzille(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2011
Dual Core:

Any car dealers around?
I'd need a very dynamic car, few nice curves with lotsa tech features in it.
Its got to be an Automatic Transmission System, factory fitter AC. . . and the full options
Its my first car so I got little cash.

+1000^1000 grin

Little cash chasing numerous features angry
Re: Web Developer Needed by theangel: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2011
Imagine Nigerians looking for yahoo type of website for 10K, hymmm Naija people na waooo
Re: Web Developer Needed by clintwine(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2011
I didn't say am offering 10k.
Obviously i wont be adding all the features at a go, i would start with some features and as time goes on, i would add other features.

I just need someone competent enough to deliver the basic features and design it in a way that is scalable
Re: Web Developer Needed by goldincome(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2011
If you want someone competent, you got to pay competent cash to get competent result.

Otherwise, wait until you get enough cash just like you save enough to buy a car.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Ajax Drop Down Menu / Free Domain Name And Free Web Hosting / Hello! Writing A Project Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.