Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,693 members, 7,911,899 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. (775 Views)

Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes / Tinubu Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria — South-West Governors / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 7:40am On May 17, 2021
I'm a supporter of Biafra do to injustice against Igbo but not an IPOB member . Reasons.
Nnamdi kanu must come back to Nigeria if he truely serious about leading igbos on Biafra struggling for Independent. If you can recalled last time he came back to Nigeria, he actually lead one of the massive movement Nigeria has ever witness traveling from a place to place defying a military checkpoint with his members and it was as if Biafra was about declaring then he chicken out allowed his members to die in his house. You can't be a freedom fighter and be afraid of death or paying ultimate prize for freedom.

He can't provide adequate advance weapons or technology to ESN despite all the money donating on daily basis by Biafran in diaspora instead his members relied on weapon from police. The AK47 is small GUN when it come to war in this 21 century even ordinary bandits operating in North are more equip with sorfiscated weapon than ESN not to talk of Boko haram. Many of his recruited members of ESN are not paid but were working on promise that they will be taking care off once Biafra is actualize .

Eighty percent of Igbos in UK see Nnamdi kanu as a scarmer or not being Serious on Biafra despite that UK is his base, he relied support mostly out of UK. UK is his operational base and should supposed to have the highest number of followers after SE the same with Abia her home town but instead Imo state .

His approach of leadership is very wrong . His insulence and arrogance is very bad for a leader who need sympathisers across the world to help him actualize Biafra . NK insult anybody, any tribe making some people to see him as childish rant . Instead of making peace with his deputy or any agrieve members who want a different approaches to Biafra struggling he will label them saboteur and promise to reach hell on them, that is total wrong. He dissolved all the IPOB in UK and label all of them saboteur that alone move shows he is not a sincere leader but tyrant .

My thought about Nnamdi kanu is that he is no longer serious about leading igbos on Biafra but do to his pride and ego he will rather remain relevant than dropping it entirely for someone else to lead. Ojukwu tried, Uwazurike also play his own part and give up he should also surrendered if he is no longer have the courage like he used to . Biafra must not achieve by him or through IPOB.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by Nbote(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2021
Ur grammar ehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 7:55am On May 17, 2021
YegoDesign30:
He is everywhere man.
No he is not.
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 8:00am On May 17, 2021
Nbote:
Ur grammar ehn
Englishman

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by FreeIgbos: 8:03am On May 17, 2021
Instead of asking Nnamdi Kanu to come back shouldn't you be advising yourself to go back to primary school and be properly educated? Just look at your incoherent title like a typical abo.ki illiterate grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2021
if he comes back here and dies of what use this then......signing out

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by UnclePati: 8:15am On May 17, 2021
First come back to your English grammar and correct all your spelling and punctuation mistakes

Or if u can't write good English u can type it in your local fulfude language

We go manage that one ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 8:21am On May 17, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
if he comes back here and dies of what use this then......signing out
If he is afraid of paying the prices for Igbo liberation it shows that he is not worthy of calling a freedom fighter. A freedom fighter will have undying love for his people.
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2021
dignity33:
If he is afraid of paying the prices for Igbo liberation it shows that he is not worthy of calling a freedom fighter. A freedom fighter will have undying love for his people.
you are talking NONSENSE if it was you.........what am I saying it can never be you,I'll take you seriously when I see you agitating or protesting publicly against the government......signing out

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by nthony10: 8:33am On May 17, 2021
Op edit your heading and stop falling Fulani people's hand grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 8:55am On May 17, 2021
nthony10:
Op edit your heading and stop falling Fulani people's hand grin
thank you.
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 8:57am On May 17, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
you are talking NONSENSE if it was you.........what am I saying it can never be you,I'll take you seriously when I see you agitating or protesting publicly against the government......signing out
it can only be me when IPOB stop seen every other igbos as saboteur.
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by nairalandankrah: 8:57am On May 17, 2021
dignity33:
[s]I'm a supporter of Biafra do to injustice against Igbo but not an IPOB member . Reasons.
Nnamdi kanu must come back to Nigeria if he truely serious about leading igbos on Biafra struggling for Independent. If you can recalled last time he came back to Nigeria, he actually lead one of the massive movement Nigeria has ever witness traveling from a place to place defying a military checkpoint with his members and it was as if Biafra was about declaring then he chicken out allowed his members to die in his house. You can't be a freedom fighter and be afraid of death or paying ultimate prize for freedom.

He can't provide adequate advance weapons or technology to ESN despite all the money donating on dairly basis by Biafran in diaspora instead his members relied on weapon from police. The AK47 is small GUN when it come to war in this 21 century even ordinary bandits operating in North are more equip with sorfiscated weapon than ESN not to talk of Boko haram. Many of his recruited members of ESN are not paid but were working on promise that they will be taking care off once Biafra is actualize .

Eighty percent of Igbos in UK see Nnamdi kanu as a scarmer or not being Serious on Biafra despite that UK is his base, he relied support mostly out of UK. UK is his operational base and should supposed to have the highest number of followers after SE the same with Abia her home town but instead Imo state .

His approach of leadership is very wrong . His insulence and arrogance is very bad for a leader who need sympathisers across the world to help him actualize Biafra . NK insult anybody, any tribe making some people to see him as childish rant . Instead of making peace with his deputy or any agrieve members who want a different approaches to Biafra struggling he will label them saboteur and promise to reach hell on them, that is total wrong. He dissolved all the IPOB in UK and label all of them saboteur that alone move shows he is not a sincere leader but tyrant .

My thought about Nnamdi kanu is that he is no longer serious about leading igbos on Biafra but do to his pride and ego he will rather remain relevant than dropping it entirely for someone else to lead. Ojukwu tried, Uwazurike also play his own part and give up he should also surrendered if he is no longer have the courage like he used to . Biafra must not achieve by him or through IPOB.
[/s]
i understand your confussion, Leave politics, go open church..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 9:00am On May 17, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Leave politics, go open church..
No
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2021
dignity33:
it can only be me when IPOB stop seen every other igbos as saboteur.
where did you learn that.undecided

IPOB=IGBO......signing out

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 9:09am On May 17, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
where did you learn that.undecided

IPOB=IGBO......signing out
Sorry I'm igbo but not IPOB.
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by Nobody: 9:35am On May 17, 2021
dignity33:
I'm a supporter of Biafra do to injustice against Igbo but not an IPOB member . Reasons.

He can't provide adequate advance weapons or technology to ESN despite all the money donating on dairly basis by Biafran in diaspora instead his members relied on weapon from police. The AK47 is small GUN when it come to war in this 21 century even ordinary bandits operating in North are more equip with sorfiscated weapon than ESN not to talk of Boko haram. Many of his recruited members of ESN are not paid but were working on promise that they will be taking care off once Biafra is actualize .

Why not start your own group ?
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 9:46am On May 17, 2021
Igbochief001:

Why not start your own group ?
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu will call you saboteur. They want to be relevant.
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by Nobody: 9:47am On May 17, 2021
dignity33:
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu will call you saboteur. They want to be relevant.
Haven't they called ipob worse ? Did that stop them ?
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 9:58am On May 17, 2021
Igbochief001:

Haven't they called ipob worse ? Did that stop them ?
No group in Biafra is so fanactic like IPOB even here you don't dare talk against any of Nnamdi kanu approaches, is wrong to believe that you have every decision right .
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by sreamsense: 9:59am On May 17, 2021
Op, at what point in time has Nnamdi Kanu ever serious before? We told you from day 1 that he is a scammer and thinks irrationally. Sorry, if you have donated your hard earn currency to him on daily or monthly basis to get virtual Biafra. I laugh in 3D whenever he compares himself to Moses in the Bible trying to liberate his people.

Moses followed instruction for every step he was to take from God before he acted while Kanu, the scammer, follow instructions from his own perverted heart to revenge his malhandling in the hand of phyton dancers (NA) and federal government, but hide under canopy of Biafra to send his brainless followers to revenge for him sending them to untimely death.

Moses led his people directly to Pharaoh, he didn't do it via remote control while Kanu can not lead his people to Buhari directly in Aso rock, but instructs his brainless followers to bring head of Buhari from Aso rock for him sending them on suicide mission while he is enjoying with his wife and children in a foreign country. Honestly, Kanu is a Chinco-moses, fake-moses, I don't waste my time saying "RIP" to any of his brainless followers that die for unrealistic-virtual Biafra after warning them.

Not because I am wicked, but because they have willingly choosen the path of destruction by themselves by even volunteer to die for kanu to sacrifice for futureless online Biafra. It is their choices of death, I better use my megabytes to search for good news than to waste my time and megabytes typing "RIP" for brainless mofos that Nnamdi Kanu himself will denounce as being members once they enter police net or die like fowls.

Kanu is a scammer, run for your life now. He has destroyed Igbo land and killed more Igbos than numbers of Igbos killed by Fulani bandits. Do your calculation by yourself to see. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by Nobody: 10:04am On May 17, 2021
dignity33:
No group in Biafra is so fanactic like IPOB even here I'm you don't dare talk against any of Nnamdi kanu approaches, is wrong to believe that you have every decision right .
They didn't start this way ...it grew ...u can grow your own too simple
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 10:21am On May 17, 2021
Igbochief001:

They didn't start this way ...it grew ...u can grow your own too simple
The same Nnamdi kanu that called other saboteur was a Massob member who sabotage Uwazurike.
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 17, 2021
dignity33:
The same Nnamdi kanu that called other saboteur was a Massob member who sabotage Uwazurike.
Bros leave him start your own ...if u are worried about what people would call you or do to you then you are not Worthy to accuse ipob of anything

Have a great day

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by dignity33: 10:30am On May 17, 2021
Igbochief001:

Bros leave him start your own ...if u are worried about what people would call you or do to you then you are not Worthy to accuse ipob of anything

Have a great day
I never said I want to start an independent struggle but want Nnamdi kanu to stop scamming our people with the name of ESN.
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by IGBOSON1: 10:34am On May 17, 2021
dignity33:

'Come back' so you can murder him like you tried doing last time abi? Thought you evil lot said both he and IPOB are of no consequence?

Thanks for your unsolicited advice, but take it elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by gidgiddy: 10:40am On May 17, 2021
dignity33:

He can't provide adequate advance weapons or technology to ESN despite all the money donating on daily basis by Biafran in diaspora instead his members relied on weapon from police. The AK47 is small GUN when it come to war in this 21 century even ordinary bandits operating in North are more equip with sorfiscated weapon than ESN not to talk of Boko haram. Many of his recruited members of ESN are not paid but were working on promise that they will be taking care off once Biafra is actualize .

What is stopping you from creating your own group and fighting for Biafra since you claim to know better than Nnamdi Kanu?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by SLAP44: 10:43am On May 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

What is stopping you from creating your own group and fighting for Biafra since you claim to know better than Nnamdi Kanu?

Because he is a northern impostor who is paid to sow seeds of discord.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by Acidiously: 10:51am On May 17, 2021
Yeye op. All we need is BIAFRA. If you don't like MNK's methodology, why not start your own movement? Stop talking like an imposter. Where are you hiding sef? And you've concluded that ESN take guns from security men. Are you part of the phantom Igbo Muslims?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 17, 2021
dignity33:
I never said I want to start an independent struggle but want Nnamdi kanu to stop scamming our people with the name of ESN.
Is it your money ? I am not an ipob member but no sensible igbo would attack kanu like this especially now
Re: Nnamdi kanu approaches make him unworthy of leading Biafra. by nijabazaar: 11:32am On May 17, 2021
I will have to agree, Nnamdi kanu is a phocking megalomaniac. That said, in any fight with a fellow mad man (Nigeria) NK is what igbo people need. A rascal, a very petulant rascal

Once biafra comes, NK will be disposed. Trust me, igbos are too republican to allow NK (with misguided sense of Julius caesar level delusion) to rule even if one term

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKER! Late Ebonyi Commissioner Allegedly Rises From The “dead / Video Of Sunday Igboho House Attack / Timi Frank Meets Senator Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.