Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,988 members, 7,890,246 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:36 AM

African Face With Danfo Buses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / African Face With Danfo Buses (921 Views)

Man Sits On The Bumper Of A Danfo In Lagos (Photo) / 10 Mysterious People You Will Meet In Danfo Buses Around Lagos / Mysterious People You Will Meet When Travelling In Danfo Buses Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Face With Danfo Buses by isokoh(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2007
please am confuse, why is it that every one in DAMFO bus is always froun, you hardly see some on who smiles in DAMFO BUS, from driver to conductor or tout to the passenger and besides why is AFRICAN face LIKE this, Africans look like MONkey. PLease tell me.
Re: African Face With Danfo Buses by Eiregirl(f): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin I've never been on one of those buses, but I can imagine the scene! grin
Re: African Face With Danfo Buses by soface(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2007
I know such thing is need to happen in this country because every where u go, no light, no food, no water, bad roads, and there is not fix price for goods and serivces. All this is a enough to make faces of African( Nigerian) look like MONKEY. Most of all this people u see on the street, they are not themself, they are pissed off with what is really happen. Go to street, ask when was the last time people eat. Men, u will be wondering the kind of leader we have in this country. Even, mi wa dey type never eat oooo.
Re: African Face With Danfo Buses by caravagio: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2007
Think it is about time we all went on a mass demonstration against NEPA or PHCN or whatever mumu name they go by and air our grievances.
Enough is enough for them oooooo.Imagine after going through the go-slow and all the wahala of the road and getting home to sleep in darkness and be seriously disturbed by mosquitos, angry

Re: African Face With Danfo Buses by Seun(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2007
A demonstration is not going to generate electricity. If you want electricity, go and invest in power generation.
Re: African Face With Danfo Buses by angel101(f): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2007
This is a conspiracy! una wan kill me with laughter? I beg o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: African Face With Danfo Buses by isokoh(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2007
GUYS HOLDON
IM CONFUSE, DOSE MALAM USE CONDOM?
grin CAUSE IF SEE THEM , THEY R TOO TINNY grin
Re: African Face With Danfo Buses by caravagio: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2007
SEUN AKA Mr.Investor,
DO you know how much it takes to invest in NEPA or PHCN or POWER? Do you think it is peanut?Already the govt have invested billions and still no improved service what we have is worse than ever or doesn't anyone agree with me.Are you all enjoying NEPA or PHCN?
Re: African Face With Danfo Buses by caravagio: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2007
@Seun
You sure say no bi aso rock you dey sleep as the thing wen Nepa dey do no pain you
Re: African Face With Danfo Buses by isokoh(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2007
@caravagio

guy, why u de attack this guy 4rm every angle? the guy talk true now grin, infact since i come this mother earth, NEPA or wetin Una de call am, PHCN don de strick, in fact that
nite were i come, i sure say mosquito try to bit me self, wetin you won tell NEPA. we need Build Power generation to get light ok. LEAVE THAT GUY ALONE. if now wetin you go talk just de read wetin others de talk. were u come 4rm self? AJEGUNLE? abi na were?. ;
Re: African Face With Danfo Buses by caravagio: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2007
oh sorry ooooooooooo SEun I bin think say you dey live for Aso but as I see ur pic,I no say I bin make BIG mistake oooooooooo.Don't worry my brother one day ego better, cry

(1) (Reply)

I'm New ;d / Wuld U Treat Ur Wife/galfrnd Better If U Got Her Wit Less Stress Or Wit Al Sweat / Wouldnt It Be Better If The Web Developer Or Moderator Can:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.