Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,213 members, 7,967,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:31 PM

Interview Verification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Verification (6504 Views)

Interview Verification / Interview Verification / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Verification by banggy: 6:19pm On May 18, 2021
Sales person needed around Aguda Surulere

Male or female
SSCE holder
Call: 07034579079
Re: Interview Verification by ojilepikin(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2021
Mykraj99:
Good morning fam. Please is this interview invite genuine?

Yes it's guiniue be rest assured that you will get the job, the only issue you might have is that it's not paid salary job. The work is based on commission payment, it's going to be more of an interactive and enlightenment session than an interview for one of their several subsidiaries.[color=#000000][/color] I attended interview with them in January this year at same address
Re: Interview Verification by ojilepikin(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2021
Mykraj99:
Good morning fam. Please is this interview invite genuine?

Yes it's guiniue be rest assured that you will get the job, the only issue you might have is that it's not paid salary job. The work is based on commission payment, it's going to be more of an interactive and enlightenment session than an interview for one of their several subsidiaries. I attended interview with them in January this year at same address.
Re: Interview Verification by ojilepikin(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2021
Yes it's guiniue be rest assured that you will get the job, no paid salary the job is based on commission payment for one of their several subsidiaries. It's going to be more of an interactive and enlightenment session than an interview. I attended interview with them in January this year at same address.
Re: Interview Verification by EmekaBlue(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2021
lagdmark:

It's not their faults, i feel pity for this our youger generations they're products of government gone wrong at.. .local-state-federal levels.
super true
Re: Interview Verification by Johfem(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2021
It's real 100%.

They deal in real estate, Agriculture etc

But, you will only market for them.

Commission job
Re: Interview Verification by Goldiness: 8:41pm On May 18, 2021
Ademola47:
With due respect to the administrative body of this forum, the Job confirmation threads here and there on Nairaland are becoming boring.

Why not create a thread, say by the moderator of the job section, and pin it up for every job seekers to make enquiries.

Fine, there's insecurity in the land but seeing too much post about job confirmation will drive away quality people and create sense of tensed atmosphere, especially to Nigerians abroad using this great forum. A good example is the covid update narrative and how it lost 'views".

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala

What is your business, is it your job invite, instead of you to be your brothers keeper, you are ranting, if this person is your brother Will you not help him .....? I ask you? Nigeria is bad enough, there is fear and tension in the land, It's a good thing if people ask others who have experience in job hunting, if a job invite is legit or not. Please don't discourage them from it. If you can't take it pass it and move to he next post. This is a public forum, and not your personal page. Please be guided accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Interview Verification by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 18, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
Seriously dis topic on front page is getting boring by d day

Shouldn't be boring to you...lets help others in terms of security.Scammers and ritualists on the prowl for innocent ppl.

1 Like

Re: Interview Verification by Goldiness: 8:43pm On May 18, 2021
Johfem:
It's real 100%.

They deal in real estate, Agriculture etc

But, you will only market for them.

Commission job

Thank you for helping him out, please let's be each other's Brothers keeper

1 Like

Re: Interview Verification by Ademola94(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2021
Bros! The job interview is genuine because I work in the Company.
The head office is located at Egbda, gowon estate after lyta hoter.

So feel free to read more about OIG.

Thank you
Re: Interview Verification by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2021
Noted bros
Ninisun:

Shouldn't be boring to you...lets help others in terms of security.Scammers and ritualists on the prowl for innocent ppl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skye Bank Offer ! / My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company / NSCDC Recruitment:successful Applicants List To Be Released(exam Date)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.