Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Let Someone Tell Me On To Advert And Get Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Someone Tell Me On To Advert And Get Paid (614 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Naira Now N166 To $1. Can Someone Tell Me What Is Happening? / Please Can Any Body Tell Me How To Advert A Blog,nd Drag Ads On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Someone Tell Me On To Advert And Get Paid by osogata: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2011
Kindly help to tell me how to do email marketing,how to get all emails in nigeria for my business advert and promotion ,and also tell me other simple ways I can advert online and evrybody will see it nation wide .I will reward you in a big way.my importation rate is increasing weekly and I need my supply to increase.anybody who can help should send me the direction on how to do all this to my email and send me his contact for my great reward.my email is iwenetansi@hotmail.com
Yours chris
Email:iwenetansi@hotmail.com
Re: Let Someone Tell Me On To Advert And Get Paid by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2011
You can't have all the emails in Nigeria.lol.
I'll recommend adwords and facebook ads. Do you have a website setup? We can help you with your advertising campaign. Call us on 08160164718.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Start The Sale Of Bottled Waters And Other Can Drinks With N200k,advise Pl / Buy A Stake In This Business & Earn N1,263,000 In 6 Months. / Proposal For Sesame Seed Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.