Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language (31985 Views)

Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by Techiekingee(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:

How strong is ur Spanish

And where did you learn it

As strong as a B2....if you understand..... even though I'm yet to take the test
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by BigDawsNet: 6:28pm On May 18, 2021
Techiekingee:

As strong as a B2....if you understand..... even though I'm yet to take the test

That's still basic fluency but very nice...

Wish you success in your test...
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by Techiekingee(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:

That's still basic fluency but very nice...

Wish you success in your test...
For real?....B2 is not beans o

I'm one level short of advanced o....well, it's true tho... Fluency is close but yet far

Thanks
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by BigDawsNet: 6:34pm On May 18, 2021
Techiekingee:

For real?....B2 is not beans o

I'm one level short of advanced o...lol

Thanks

Humm, the Mexican/Spansh here qualifies B2 as basic fluency....

For us it's a real deal to get to that stage

So bro I get u...

You should watch Spanish movies often without subtitles...it helps
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by Techiekingee(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Humm, the Mexican/Spansh here qualifies B2 as basic fluency....

For us it's a real deal to get to that stage

So bro I get u...

You should watch Spanish movies often without subtitles...it helps
Yeah...I do that.... it's a norm
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by BigDawsNet: 7:24pm On May 18, 2021
Techiekingee:

Yeah...I do that.... it's a norm

Muy bien
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by lookingfly: 7:56pm On May 18, 2021
Y do i have the feeling that woman is just eating this guy's money.
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by ViVaMadrid: 8:05pm On May 18, 2021
Techiekingee:

Cool....58% is alot o... That's like half...B1 Level...
Those errors are too basic for even A2

Tienes razon
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by zone51: 6:00pm On May 19, 2021
Drsnives:
See this small boy of yesterday oo.. so na movie give am this kind money,? I no sure, he dea do yahoo join

So what are you waiting for?...You too should do Gmail undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by Drsnives(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2021
zone51:

So what are you waiting for?...You too should do Gmail undecided
I can't engage in fraud business
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by Slimtuns(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2021
Techiekingee:

This is also wrong...

Pequeño/pequeña are adjectives and are used to qualify nouns....i.e I have little 'feet'- tengo pies pequeños....

You should use un poco or un poquito....

i could help you

es obvio que usa traductor de google cheesy
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by Techiekingee(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2021
Slimtuns:

es obvio que usa traductor de google cheesy
wink
Sí, puede ser
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language by zone51: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Drsnives:

I can't engage in fraud business

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy / K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" / Scarlet Shotade Marries In Purple Wedding Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.