Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail (10068 Views)

Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency / Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson / Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by Sickmod(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2021
Some jokes are taking to far... undecided
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by PussyKing(m): 10:14am On May 18, 2021
Useless country

grin
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by Jsucre(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2021
Is like na comedians police dey recruit
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by ebuclassic18(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2021
if police are never aware who go come dey aware
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by AffBornTwins(f): 10:22am On May 18, 2021
[s][/s]Poloce abi poloce[color=#000099]
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by PICP02: 10:29am On May 18, 2021
You see am ,I no tell you ppl.Kai an angel released baba Ijesa
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by Masterkernel1: 10:30am On May 18, 2021
BillyGilmour:
Free ijesha

Bring out your 7 year old daughter to be defiled by Baba Ijabu age, or your sister at 7 after that Police will release him, pedophile.
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by shadrach77: 10:31am On May 18, 2021
ugodson:
Can u just imagine nonsense. This can only happen here in Nigeria. His out on bail from the police station,but the police doesn't know about it. Useless country
He is still in custody
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by dazzlingd(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2021
With an excellent attorney, baba ijesha will escape this case
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by houseontherock: 10:56am On May 18, 2021
Keep him there, throw away the keys...eyin le mo. Allow yourselves to be used as a pawn in the hands of a woman scorned

Masterkernel1:

Bring out your 7 year old daughter to be defiled by Baba Ijabu age, or your sister at 7 after that Police will release him, pedophile.
Story has it that the girl in question started living with princess at 16, under whose custody was she raped and where is the evidence of that rape, or do you think this will suffice? This is 'bottom' power at work, the women whose toes he stepped on are out to get him and obviously they're 'working' hard at it. I don't know him, but I hate injustice. Men's lives matter too!

1 Like

Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by Charmingpet: 11:12am On May 18, 2021
MilesLamar:
I don't understand, who collected the bail money?
abeg ask them again. Court no open, but 500k bail on health grants. I don't get? Hmmmmmn
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by Masterkernel1: 11:16am On May 18, 2021
houseontherock:
Keep him there, throw away the keys...eyin le mo. Allow yourselves to be used as a pawn in the hands of a woman scorned

Story has it that the girl in question started living with princess at 16, under whose custody was she raped and where is the evidence of that rape, or do you think this will suffice? This is 'bottom' power at work, the women whose toes he stepped on are out to get him and obviously they're 'working' hard at it. I don't know him, but I hate injustice. Men's lives matter too!

You saw a pedophile asking for retrieve on video, that act alone in the states will bag him years behind bars. He was caught in a sting operation, what else do you want?
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by tiswell(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2021
e shock una?

Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by BillyGilmour: 11:51am On May 18, 2021
Masterkernel1:

are u crazy or what
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by Masterkernel1: 1:01pm On May 18, 2021
BillyGilmour:
are u crazy or what

Thought it was cool, suddenly you woke up because I referred to your daughter, but your heart wouldn't feel pity for the innocent child who's been violented because it doesn't affect you, pedophiles on the streets.
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by Tremple8v: 5:40pm On May 18, 2021
NA me

Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by Holaomoakin(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2021
SOMEONE LYK ME WILL PLAY DOUBTING-THOMAS AS WELL. Pictures!
Re: Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail by KHRIZ565(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2021
Desmond, this is your handwork

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Policemen Have Right To Protect Themselves With Firearms In Face Of Danger' / Robbers Bomb Bank With Dynamite In Lagos: Police Is Worried About Their Safety / See What A Wicked Dad Did To His Female Baby(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.