Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! (2838 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Holycity(f): 9:10pm On May 18, 2021
Fake people full here...
Some of them they do....
Some of them, dey give their girlfriend money to do it...
Some of them, dey give their wife money to do it...
Some the advice people they know to do it....
But here in Nairaland nobody support it....

I hail thee
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Ezmans: 9:28pm On May 18, 2021
grandeur2017:
Dear Nairanders,

Just as the topic says, I seek your advice and suggestions on possible pills to safely abort my unwanted 10 weeks pregnancy. I had wanted to keep it, however, my man sees no reason and i don't intend raising it alone. I'll appreciate your suggestions.
your man doesn't love you
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by ghettokid1(m): 1:26am On May 19, 2021
go and take Mifepak
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by blazepascal(m): 3:59am On May 19, 2021
Keep the baby. you don't know how it will end later. things might turn out good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman / BTS RM Beats Henry Cavill To Become World's Most Handsome Man In 2022 (photos) / Achievement: I Made The New Olosho At Ezeka Brothel Tap Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.