Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

He Never Calls Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Never Calls Me (2126 Views)

Why My Dad Never Calls My Mum / What Does It Mean When Ur Gf Never Calls After Her Promises? / She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Never Calls Me by stephanay(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2007
he rarely calls me and doesnt mind wen i call. he' s very comfortable and can definately afford it but i dont know why he never calls.

he says he's always very busy and i shld be patient with him

what do i do?
Re: He Never Calls Me by uchetobi(f): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2007
Is he joking Well does he sent text messages? If yes how frequent?
Re: He Never Calls Me by Kashif(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2007
@stephanay,

In another post, you said you like it when you and your buddy 'endulge' in midnight sex call. How come you are now saying he doesn't call you? Which one you dey sef? angry angry

Take your gist elsewhere angry
Re: He Never Calls Me by 2dye4(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2007
Kashif:

@stephanay,

In another post, you said you like it when you and your hubby 'endulge' in midnight sex call. How come you are now saying he doesn't call you? Which one you dey sef? angry angry

Take your gist elsewhere angry

BUSTED!!
Re: He Never Calls Me by 2dye4(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2007
in all fairness, she said buddy in that post (some male friend i guess with no strong ties).

@steph:i guess this guy must be the one u are really interested in, rite?
Re: He Never Calls Me by stephanay(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2007
lol
i said buddy not hubby ok?

his text messges dont come frequent at all. im tired on chasing him like i dont have a job, wc i do but i think about him often
Re: He Never Calls Me by 2dye4(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2007
@steph:
thanks 4 setting d record straight. i don't mean to make u feel bad, but maybe ur just very far down on his list of priorities and he thinks u'd always be there for him to attend to whenever he feel like. But, ask urself this question, the few times u guys get to talk is it qualitative enouf for him to wanna call back again? cos u always gotta make a guy wanna come back for more, thats d trick. wink
Re: He Never Calls Me by stephanay(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ 2dye4

thnks brov! but how do i make him come back for more? do i stop calling him and make him call me instead?

i need tips ok

tnks
Re: He Never Calls Me by Kashif(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2007
hubby, buddy, hobby, body , they all sound the same.

But if you are serious about what you posted, give him some break and see what happens. Most men don't like being pestered. Don't waste your time on someone who is not willing to spend his with you.
Re: He Never Calls Me by stephanay(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ kashif

thnks man!

i'll definately give him a break and see what happens, if he changes fine, if not, i can't really be bothered
Re: He Never Calls Me by 2dye4(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2007
@steph:

there's no clear-cut guide to solving this but try this reverse-therapy (no guarantees though)

don't call, but send messages of how much u'd love 2 talk 2 him but u don't have the time because your busy with other things.  give the impression that your super busy and u av a life too. it mite give him a nudge that u aint always going to be  handy as he thinks. g. luck
Re: He Never Calls Me by stephanay(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ 2dye4

kiss thanks bro

uve all been great, now i know what to do! wink
Re: He Never Calls Me by uchetobi(f): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2007
gd luck
Re: He Never Calls Me by stephanay(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2007
tnks babes

i'll need it wink
Re: He Never Calls Me by Aproko(f): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ stephanay,

hi dearie, i feel you. the truth is that not all guys are thesame. just look at the guy you are with, what kind of person is he? is he the type that would notice when you dont call him?

if you try the reverse psychology thing with him and he still doesnt call, no apologies too, then my dear you may have to start looking elsewhere.

sometimes you love someone so dearly and you are just hoping that person is the one!!and you may not see that the person is so not the one!! 'the one' i believe wont give you reason to feel this way, he wont give you reason to wonder whats going on with him!! so when you start to wonder why he never calls you, perhaps you should start wondering if indeed he makes you happy, and if he really and truly doesn't, then you know what to do.

all the best

1 Like

Re: He Never Calls Me by zignor(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2007
@steph Delay is dangerous! Just give him a break grin
Re: He Never Calls Me by luxoire(f): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2007
@STEPH

DID HE USE TO CALL B4 AND THEN STOP?, if so, then u had better find out the reaosn for it

if not, just ACCEPT IT, some guys aree NATURALLY ALLERGIC TO PHONES, especially when they are not tossing u anymore, or thy are not talking 'business' with one of their guys, so get used to it!!, lol, its a sad and bad habit that can make one feel negleted, but if u cant stand teh heat, omo come out for d kitchen oh
Re: He Never Calls Me by stephanay(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ aproko

tnks dear i know what u mean and i ve been seriously thinkg about that

@luxoire
no this has been a constant habit, infrequent calls. though we chat online almost everyday from work but most times we cant talk about personal stuff on line cos of work. do u think this counts? i feel that we need to commnicate properlly, like outside work and stuff but he never really calls. i call him though but im not prepared to keep calling.

ive made a decision to stop calling and get my mind on sthg else wink
Re: He Never Calls Me by Joey82(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2007
@poster,

I believe if a man cherish a lady so much, he will always remember her even in the heat of  business.

I will only advice you not to show too much that u need him. Give a break and see what happens.
Re: He Never Calls Me by busygal(f): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2007
Abegy ! bone the guy joooooooooooo

his not worth the trouble.
if he realy loves u, he would come back
crawling on his knees.

guys tend not 2 appreciate wat they untill they loss it.
Re: He Never Calls Me by stephanay(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2007
i definately will

but im kinda torn btw my feelings for him and d shabby way he's treating me.

we were just chatting a few mins ago and he just up and left saying we'd chat again tomorrow

what if there was no internet? wuld we ever get to talk? im so pissed off cos i get d feeling he thinks i'll always be here and im just being tru to him but i dont think i can take ds anymore angry
Re: He Never Calls Me by luxoire(f): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2007
@steph

Theres a difference btwn him being negletful, and him not calling because its his nature!!!

u gotta know, it sounds to me like u dont thik he cares much for u. If that is the case, then stop calling and see what he does, if he notices and he misses u, he will call u, if only to make sure ur ok,

if he just being a prat, then he too wont bother and i guess that will be the end of it!!

Bear in mind most africann guys can not express themselves the way women do emotionally, when ur with him does he show same discontempt or is he attentive?

But dont lose somethng good because u do not want to understanding and accept his shortcoming,
Re: He Never Calls Me by stephanay(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2007
thnks

it just breaks my heart that i feel so attached to him yet he doesnt even make any effot.

wen we're togeda, he treats me like a queen and is very attentive but i feel he has a commitment issues or maybe im wrong.

time will tell, ive promised myself i wont call him and i wont even chat with him no matter how tempting it may be!
sad
Re: He Never Calls Me by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2012
ndo!
Re: He Never Calls Me by tellwisdom: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
[size=14pt]Give me your number let me call you instead angry angry[/size]
Re: He Never Calls Me by Natasha2(f): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
^Agbaya check the date the thread was created 2007  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Never Calls Me by Sijo01(f): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
^me sef tire 4d thread!
Re: He Never Calls Me by tellwisdom: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
shocked shocked shocked But the gurl never die na grin grin grin

This MOD self angry angry
Re: He Never Calls Me by Natasha2(f): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
tellwisdom:

shocked shocked shocked But the gurl never die na grin grin grin

This MOD self angry angry

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: He Never Calls Me by eghost247(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
Busted

(1) (Reply)

"i Love You" How Serious Is This Statement? / Dating And Marrying Older Women Or Younger Woman Which Is The Best / Do Guys Still Fall For This Trick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.