Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,991 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone (5241 Views)

Pls Guys! Whats The Best Budget Gaming Phone, That Your Using / Realme C3 | My Thoughts On The Super Budget Gaming Smartphone #35k / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by allandutch: 11:18pm On May 27, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
DONE AND DUSTED i made a video care to sub for me and i will upload it on youtube?

Sub for you? grin grin
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by abatically(m): 12:16am On May 28, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
even with helio g70 phones play games cool so i dont understand why 80 90 wont play it

A laptop with 4th gen intel core i5 @1.7ghz and no dedicated graphics can still play some games. Does that make it a gaming laptop?

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by abatically(m): 12:19am On May 28, 2021
Rareoil:

Brace up for lagging and 25fps gameplay

25fps is too much. Try 10fps
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by abatically(m): 12:25am On May 28, 2021
allandutch:

Sub for you? grin grin

Lol. very funny bro. After so much bragging, he downloaded the game and found out his phone can't handle it, he decided that he can't be the loser, so he wants u to sub for him so he can upload the gameplay to YouTube. Nice one lol

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Jhayjhay6279(m): 4:22am On May 28, 2021
Rareoil:

yes a gaming chipset but the phone isn't, how many times will I have to explain this.
this guy is right i wont buy this phone if it is because of game.better options are avialable the chipset is a moderate gaming one but the phone isnot
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 12:34pm On May 28, 2021
YES! AINT you guys the one that needs to confirm if ti plays a game smoothly or not

Better still u can just get the phone and try it yourselves cool
allandutch:

Sub for you? grin grin
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by micxwell(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
YES! AINT you guys the one that needs to confirm if ti plays a game smoothly or not

If you have enough data to download the game, then uploading 30secs of your gameplay shouldn't be difficult.
Mind you, we really do not need proof from you. We know 'what is' when it comes to the performance of different SoCs out there. I don't need to own a phone with a G80 chipset to know if it will play Geshin Impact smoothly or not. Cos I have seen the performance of phones with far superior chipset struggle with it.
Get knowledge bro and stop wallowing in ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Effulgent(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2021
iseoluwanimi:

you get data download game. you no get data upload 20seconds video.

All these marketers sef

grin

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by allandutch: 4:45pm On May 28, 2021
iseoluwanimi:

You're the one with something to prove.

“We” already know that the phone cannot play the game without some serious lagging, that is, if it can play it at all.
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Emjace(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2021
The real gaming beast is below
Two months old (Umidigi S5 pro) 75k
6gb ram/256gb rom
uninterrupted 6.4 inch full hd+ 1080p Amoled panel
16mp pop up selfie shooter,48mp main camera, 16mp ultra wide, 5mp macro lens, and a 5mp depth senor
It features a glass back, aluminum frame, in-display fingerprint scanner, hybrid sim tray, mono speakers
It features a Helio G90t gaming chipset
4680mah battery with support of 18 watts fast charging

My location is Imo state
Call 07046363312
WhatsApp 08169656846

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 11:52am On May 30, 2021
No talk to mu h just prove me wrong buy 1 and play it
allandutch:

You're the one with something to prove.

“We” already know that the phone cannot play the game without some serious lagging, that is, if it can play it at all.

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 11:54am On May 30, 2021
You requested for it! am using it and i played the game with no ish!

Just borrow or buy one too if u want to confirm grin
Effulgent:

you get data download game. you no get data upload 20seconds video.

All these marketers sef

grin
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by saratackit: 12:06pm On May 30, 2021
Best thing is to confirm before talking about anything I wonder why a device with g80 won't play games smoothly even when g60 and 70 does.
Mohbola:
for someone who has not even used the phone, Una sabi run mouth
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by saratackit: 12:08pm On May 30, 2021
Lol grin
iseoluwanimi:

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 12:13pm On May 30, 2021
yes nah whats my own one cannot provide any simple info here the next thing is to tag them as a marketer.. i guess i need to include it n my CV.

saratackit:
Lol grin
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 12:14pm On May 30, 2021
The phone playd the game conveniently
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by saratackit: 12:31pm On May 30, 2021
You too just upload the 20 secs video for them
iseoluwanimi:
yes nah whats my own one cannot provide any simple info here the next thing is to tag them as a marketer.. i guess i need to include it n my CV.

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Mohbola(f): 1:56pm On May 30, 2021
saratackit:
Best thing is to confirm before talking about anything I wonder why a device with g80 won't play games smoothly even when g60 and 70 does.
They just want to be spoiling the brand without doing due diligence
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Eyanbahose: 2:26pm On May 30, 2021
sunshineV:
big trash. not close to be called gaming phone
but the chipset is for gaming too na
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Eyanbahose: 2:40pm On May 30, 2021
You're definitely not capping here
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by sunshineV(f): 3:06pm On May 30, 2021
Eyanbahose:
but the chipset is for gaming too na
so?
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Effulgent(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2021
iseoluwanimi:

my advice
whenever you want to market, market with conscience and get the right knowledge Biko.

you can't effectively market a product you know little about.
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Eyanbahose: 6:01pm On May 30, 2021
sunshineV:
so?
so what's your point
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by sunshineV(f): 6:03pm On May 30, 2021
Eyanbahose:
so what's your point
cus it has gaming chip doesnt mean it gaming phone. helio g35 sef na gaming chip
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Eyanbahose: 6:08pm On May 30, 2021
sunshineV:
cus it has gaming chip doesnt mean it gaming phone. helio g35 sef na gaming chip
whats your point for calling it thrash after it was labeled a gaming phone?
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Yinksy09(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2021
Yeah the Spark 7P is and it delivers
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by certifiedvik(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2021
The screen resolution of the phone is extremely poor ,, how can they put 720x1600 resolution on a 6.6" phone,, even some 5.5" phones are having 1080x1920
,, Nah black and white
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 4:28pm On May 31, 2021
I know ur type... NEXT PLS cool
Effulgent:

my advice
whenever you want to market, market with conscience and get the right knowledge Biko.

you can't effectively market a product you know little about.
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Corroro: 6:22pm On May 31, 2021
truly a budget gaming phone, the specs its got are really lovely.
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Corroro: 6:28pm On May 31, 2021
yeah, but for a gaming chipset with such specs it is very budget friendly
Jhayjhay6279:
this guy is right i wont buy this phone if it is because of game.better options are avialable the chipset is a moderate gaming one but the phone isnot
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Corroro: 6:33pm On May 31, 2021
one could say that because of the chipsets they carry
YangaBabe:
nice device, apparently most recent devices from tecno are game centric
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Jhayjhay6279(m): 7:42pm On May 31, 2021
Corroro:
yeah, but for a gaming chipset with such specs it is very budget friendly
which spec is it the 720p resolution or the camera we havent tested, or probably colours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Phones Or Phone Are You Currently Using? / Have You Seen This Type Of All In One New Recharge Card In Your Area? (photos) / Hack Wifi On Nokia N95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.