Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nairalanders Pls Help, My Life Is On The Line. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders Pls Help, My Life Is On The Line. (534 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Suggest An Android Phone Of 25K / Nairalanders Pls What The Model Of This Phone / HELP!! My Airtel Social Bundle Cannot Open Facebook, Google And Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Help, My Life Is On The Line. by LamboWeezy(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2021
I have a MTN sim card which is my main sim, I register every important thing of my life with it. Last year december I was robbed and my phone which contain the sim card was also collected. Meanwhile I tried retrieving the sim card but the picture on it isn't mine but that of the person that registered it for me although the sim card contains my name so I was not able to retrieve it because of that. Pls help I need the sim card now but MTN said they haven't start updating/re-registration of sim card so as to change the picture on it. My life is on the line now pls come to my aid ���
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help, My Life Is On The Line. by Kondomatic(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2021
How is your life on the line?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help, My Life Is On The Line. by LamboWeezy(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
How is your life on the line?
I use the sim to register for my education stuffs and it's needed now because I have to receive something on it.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help, My Life Is On The Line. by Kondomatic(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2021
LamboWeezy:
I use the sim to register for my education stuffs and it's needed now because I have to receive something on it.
Go to MTN office and explain this to them, if they still refuse then play two aside with one of them.

They will do it once you sort them

(1) (Reply)

(SOLD)Samsung A10s Available For Sale. / Yankee Used Apple Iphone 11promax 256gig / Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.