Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words (47114 Views)

One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by PuZZyNegro: 3:49pm On May 18, 2021
Chidi odinakalu is from Imo state not Abia anyway
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by SmartPolician: 3:53pm On May 18, 2021
affable4:
See them, they have brought Abia state into the narrative.

I don't know where the said Chidi is based, but you see those people that are quick to tell you to go back to your own state to complain, they are the real problems.

Same as telling you to go complain about your corrupt governor in your state when you complain of the governor of the state you are based, do business and pay tax.

If I pay tax in a state, I have every right to complain about anything or anybody in that state.

Even the educated ones are worse off. Taking sides without solving any part of the issue raised.

The Englishman calls it whataboutism

Nigerians don't want to learn; tribe, religion and party determine how people think and make decisions in this small part of the world.

That's why I mentioned that Buhari's successor will be worse than him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by Tribalism123(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2021
#VileLittleMan Will be good for poem o.

Let me see our literature students do justice to that.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by SirBunky85(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The only thing our leaders know is how to spend recklessly and steal. After sommany years as governor, Kaduna state should be boasting a very impressive IGR that will help settle their recurrent bills.
Kaduna is still better than abia state
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by SirBunky85(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2021
affable4:

I don't know where the said Chidi is based, but you see those people that are quick to tell you to go back to your own state to complain, they are the real problems.

Same as telling you to go complain about your corrupt governor in your state when you complain of the governor of the state you are based, do business and pay tax.

If I pay tax in a state, I have every right to complain about anything or anybody in that state.

Even the educated ones are worse off. Taking sides without solving any part of the issue raised.
abia is worse than Kaduna,stop all these your sermon
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by SirBunky85(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2021
Femijohn198:
Most clueless governor in Nigeria
he's far more better than the efulefu in my state(Abia)
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by Easy2K: 4:09pm On May 18, 2021
angry
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by zubby29(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2021
moriss33:
The midget should so the needful & stop engaging activists on twitter.
Na so this man wan take rule Nigeria ?
rule which Nigeria. Suffer no dey tire u
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by moriss33(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2021
Lol....e dey tire me sir
zubby29:
rule which Nigeria. Suffer no dey tire u

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by celebgists01: 4:18pm On May 18, 2021
affable4:

E weak me
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by pickatyouu: 4:30pm On May 18, 2021
Another name for hell rufai is now #vilelittleman/terrorist
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by ViolentMooslim: 4:32pm On May 18, 2021
Las las, the Intelligent Prof will win the argument over the oppressive midget.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by mamatwiny(f): 4:37pm On May 18, 2021
Ololanla:
The guy finished Hell Rufai.

As in eeeeh
The name just sticked. Hellrufai
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by JboyNegro: 4:41pm On May 18, 2021
affable4:

My brother, you are very right, we are talking about Kaduna, these blockheads are digressing to Abia.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by ViolentMooslim: 4:41pm On May 18, 2021
vincentjk:
This el rufai all the time, sometimes I wonder who and why exactly they voted this man into power

The dynamics of power in the north is very simple. You only have to show deep and bitter hatred and animosity towards CHRISTIANS and surely, you will go far in politics.

The animals don't care if they suffer. They just want someone who will oppress the Christians so as to assuage their inferiority complex.

That's is why they hated Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi. It was because, he coming from Makarfi town, where Christians are indigenous and in equal number to the Muslims, was very tolerant and non extremist. That's why he was hated. That's why they love Hell Rufia. Its because he is always at the forefront insulting and ridiculing anything Christian, so they love him.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 18, 2021
The person handling Elrufais page is an idoit for making that post. Saying hospitals are open by noon. If his child is in a critical condition at 8am will he be happy to wait tilll noon before he recieves any treatment? These men are in denial of their foolishness and abusing the sensinilities of the masses .
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by ViolentMooslim: 4:45pm On May 18, 2021
Euouae:
Mr. Chidi now concerned about Kaduna State.

Is Chidi no longer interested in Biafra

Even if you must criticism, can't he take it back home. Obiano built a cement depot and called it an airport, as Mr. Chidi made a statement about that?

Chidi should please focus on Biafra. This is a Nigerian issue

Dear foolish one,

Prof Chidi was in charge of the NHRC thereby giving him credence to voice on national issues and not only his state issue.

You may appreciate what He'll Rufia is doing, but some others are wiser than you. You are only filled with hate, extremism, fanatism, bitterness and violence so much that you can't be objective.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by OBoy50: 4:47pm On May 18, 2021
grin vile little man
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by Akanbiedu(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2021
Is Chidi from Kaduna state?

Does he live in Kaduna?
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by Bluffly: 5:02pm On May 18, 2021
Governments have been creating problems. You don't solve unemployment by employing people in government services rather you create an enabling environment for people to strive. Stimulate local production, stimulate development of industries and see job been created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by Tupaq: 5:07pm On May 18, 2021
You could imagine Hell-rufia the president of Nigeria. We would be begging for Buhari's administration to come back.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by Oracleforce: 5:36pm On May 18, 2021
And this is the guy that wants to rule the country....it can only happen in Nigeria....

Everything about the guy is a battle without human sympathy...so...mean and callous like the devil
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by olisaEze(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2021
This our recent crop of appointed/elected officials seem to regard themselves as next to divinity. From the bleached out woman beater Senator, to the taekwando CCB chairman, now to dis brief individual turned prophet Balaam! Why are u pipo so power drunk?

A more sensible politician would either ignore the baited verbal exchange, or reply the insult through an aide.

Dis wan sha pain 'uncle midget' sha because the Chidi spoke the truth. grin grin
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by BadBradley: 5:52pm On May 18, 2021
Moferere:
Two overfed old men.

Don't fight for them, they have a way of settling themselves
this is all you can contribute? You must be very young and very dumb
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by Godpowerike(m): 5:54pm On May 18, 2021
Jesus is Lord...
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by BabaIbo: 6:07pm On May 18, 2021
Ololanla:
The guy finished Hell Rufai.

You sef see am cheesy

Never knew all these old men get savage reply, I been think say na young blood stuff.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by sonofElElyon: 6:44pm On May 18, 2021
Moferere:
Two overfed old men.

Don't fight for them, they have a way of settling themselves

Distinguish who is standing up for the rights of the maltreated.. odinkalu isn't a politician.. no blemish whatsoever
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by BePrepared: 7:29pm On May 18, 2021
affable4:

As in eeh. Thats why Oyibo till tomorrow have more sense.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by DeoGratias1(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2021
affable4:

Chidi Odinkalu is not even from Abia State. He is from Orlu in IMO State.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by Moferere: 8:10pm On May 18, 2021
BadBradley:
this is all you can contribute? You must be very young and very dumb
Eeyah
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by Hseffa: 8:38pm On May 18, 2021
inoki247:
lol na everybody wey Protest for Kaduna nd tweet about am go dey El Rufai wanted list...

Dem go arrest tire be dat....
Abokis still studying what sort of rockets El-Rufai smokes.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by Hseffa: 8:42pm On May 18, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Distinguish who is standing up for the rights of the maltreated.. odinkalu isn't a politician.. no blemish whatsoever
No one stands blemish-less before Yahweh.
Don't take your quote too far, lest you fall more in sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.