Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,795 members, 7,889,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

Warning, Dangerous Mistakes Destroying Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning, Dangerous Mistakes Destroying Your Relationship (527 Views)

Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning, Dangerous Mistakes Destroying Your Relationship by Escudero(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2021
After years of research, the hidden concepts that break up every relationship is revealed

READ THIS

We all want a happily ever after, relationship, where love and bliss surround us with warmth, sometime we wish it newer ends then of a sudden, the once blissful relationship turn sour, bitter, sweet, moody.

You can’t think well, you are out of confidence sudden you are hot in thoughts due to the issues you are facing in the relationship. Insecure of your very self, anxious about the day, you can’t eat because the relationship is at crossroad.

You must have tired to communicate with your partners which is in vain. You turn to friends and relatives for advice which shows no result, then turn to internet for answers but they can’t give the right answer or show you the right way to apply the information.

You have expand your knowledge by reading books but it seem all is not working. You must be tired of breakup and almost lost of energy for the relationship.

What if there is a way to know the cases of the issues you have in your relationship. You see you are not the reason for the problems you are having is just that the right way or pattern of communicating effectively has not been shown to you.

Communication is not enough to resolve issues in a relationship, therapist session are not enough because they may claim to understand the problem but they can’t identify the root course..

You can find everything about how to make your relationship last long and be happy in this ebook.

Relationship Intelligence

Well, because few years ago, I was almost breaking up with my partners when I have dated for 4 years considering the time, energy with resources I had spent, I wanted to make sure the relationship work, it was rosy and happy in the beginning then all of sudden the environment was toxic. I had to look for knowledge about my state of the relationship. After discovering this scientific approach I then saw the causes of the toxic environment. I applied them in 60 days, my relationship went back to happy and blissful.

And Now

It’s your turn to use this same concepts to make your relationship happy and blissful.

Let me show you

How to communicate effectively towards your partner
Words to use to express your emotion
How to enhance your love maps
How to let your partner influence you.

PLUS

How to overcome gridlock
How to overcome conflict in your relationship
How to grow confidence in your partner

These secrets are outlined in:

The Relationship Intelligence

That’s not all the guide reveals

You’ll learn the secret words to resolving conflict with your partner
You’ll learn the secret words to identify your own emotions

There’s more, a lot more to understand you’ll find in the guide

I am not kidding when I say

You can learn the strategies in a few short hours
Start implementing them by tomorrow
Then you will be amazed by the results

It’s your turn

To start smiling
To start posting your partner on social media with confidence
To start having fulfilled life
To enjoy happiness
To have fun
No worries about your partner

Also, to enjoy your relationship more,

These are the bonuses coming along

5 languages of love - N10,000
Relationship Intelligence - N10,000
Work plan growth - N5,000

Value - N25,000

But for today, since I want you to enjoy the relationship that you are in, you will be getting it for today for N2,000.

PLUS
Your 100% guarantee of satisfaction
Take 60 days
Apply the concepts in this book
If your relationship doesn’t improve
Just ask for a refund
And you get everything including your money you paid.

Remember
The difference between a successful and a fail relationship is not intelligence
Money,
but action gotten through understanding

This what you will see inside the ebook

How to
Enhance your love maps
Nurture your admiration and fondness
Turn towards each other and not away
Let your partners influence you
Solve your solvable problems
Overcome gridlock
Creating togetherness (Shared memories)

You have everything to start having a happy and long lasting relationship

The choice is up to you

Yes – I’m interested in everything you’ve said so far and I’m ready to sing up now.

P.S This has been labour of love
But I resume the power to take down this offer anytime I like
If you can still read this page
It means the offer is still love
And still have access to

Relationship Intelligence - N10,000
5 languages of love - N10,000
Workout plan - N5,000

Value = N25,000

But for today you get it for N2,000
DM me on Whatsapp - 08165111216

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Fine Girls Move With Ugly And Average Looking Girls / LUXURY MATTRESS PRICES IN NIGERIA (SEPTEMBER 2021) / Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.