Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

Beaf Said - Pdp Will Snatch Lagos State From Acn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf Said - Pdp Will Snatch Lagos State From Acn (863 Views)

Fct Election: I Thought Zombies Said Pdp Is South South/east? / ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf Said - Pdp Will Snatch Lagos State From Acn by blacksta(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2011
"
ACN’s victory in Lagos on Wednesday has put to rest the ‘ political war’ declared on the state by the PDP with the re-election of Governor Babatunde Fashola."

1.5 Million Votes is no joke  - Anybody seen that COCONUT HEAD boy called BEAF. That boy suffers from serious diarrhoea. Please mr BEaf stay away from NL and remain as close as possible to a toilet
grin grin
Re: Beaf Said - Pdp Will Snatch Lagos State From Acn by Chubhie: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
Bro no need for threads as this. You ought to know that people where only speculating likly outcomes.Now that the election has come n gone we need to put aside party affiliations and seek to build a nigeria of our dreams.
Re: Beaf Said - Pdp Will Snatch Lagos State From Acn by Chubhie: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2011
Bro no need for threads as this. You ought to know that people where only speculating likly outcomes.Now that the election has come n gone we need to put aside party affiliations and seek to build a nigeria of our dreams.
Re: Beaf Said - Pdp Will Snatch Lagos State From Acn by Odunnu: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
Haba blacksta, you sef don pass this level tey tey.
Re: Beaf Said - Pdp Will Snatch Lagos State From Acn by naso2(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2011
Closest Beaf came was to say GEJ will win LAGOS state in the presidential election which actually came to pass.

As touching a prediction that PDP will defeat ACN in Governorship elections in lagos, then I may want to humbly ask you to point us to the thread where he made a statement like that.
Re: Beaf Said - Pdp Will Snatch Lagos State From Acn by blacksta(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2011
na_so:

Closest Beaf came was to say GEJ will win LAGOS state in the presidential election which actually came to pass.

As touching a prediction that PDP will defeat ACN in Governorship elections in lagos, then I may want to humbly ask you to point us to the thread where he made a statement like that.

Will try and find some old posts to confirm the above. I can categorically state that " Beaf stated that because of recent loss of acn to pdp in a by election i think somewhere in Ikorudu " He said that the tide was turning against ACN and pdp will capitalise on this mentioned defeat hence the many visits of GEJ to Lagos state
Re: Beaf Said - Pdp Will Snatch Lagos State From Acn by olabukola: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
^^^ Even if Beaf said such, did the poster say Buhari will win, did the poster say Odechukwu will lose.
Poster forget what anybody said, the election is by gone now let u guys in naija keep an eagle eye on the elected.

What this election shows is that people vote are begging to count. Before now all the incumbent Govs don't need your vote but today must of them that performed badly aren't coming back for another 4 yrs. Thatz progress albeit small.
Re: Beaf Said - Pdp Will Snatch Lagos State From Acn by Mariory(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2011
na_so:

Yup. In fact I remember him putting up a thread suggesting Fashola should move to PDP. I remember thinking it was a ridiculous suggestion.
Re: Beaf Said - Pdp Will Snatch Lagos State From Acn by yemmight(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
Even some Pastors have predicted and fail. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Population: Sachs' Three-baby Plan 'tricky' / Edo State Lawyer Shot Dead 4 Days After Wedding / Gej ,onyeka Onwenu Others Mourns Sam Loco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.