Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,131 members, 7,973,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

Starcomms Izap Slim - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starcomms Izap Slim (2025 Views)

Starcomms Morderm / Stardoms Izap Lately! / Izap@slim Brown New Modem 4 Sale@9k Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Izap Slim by abidemiesh: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hi everyone! My name is Bidemi and in my organization we use the Starcomms Izap Slim pack for our internet connectivity. We were formally using the EVDO card and didn't have much problems with it but it got damaged and we had it replaced with the Starcomms Izap Slim. Since we got the Izap Slim we have been having internet connectivity issues; for a few minutes its up and then it just goes off. then i would have to reconfigure the connection string, it would stay for some time and then the same thing would happen again. Is there anyone out there that has this issues with the starcomms Izap Slim?? Pls how can i solve this problem?
Re: Starcomms Izap Slim by nzesylva: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hi Bidemi, If you are in Lagos, you might wish to consider Upgrading to Mobitel4G. They offer the very best speeds and reliable customer service in Lagos. See http://mobitel.com.ng/PlansPackages/AccessDevices.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Superb Gaming Desktop Rig For Sale At Affordable Price(SOLD) / Help.Wifi on Dell latitude c840 / Dell Inspirionn5040 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.