Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,388 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Hope This Doesn’t End My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hope This Doesn’t End My Relationship (695 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope This Doesn’t End My Relationship by Netcry0(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2021
I was making love with my gf.. immediately she burst cry saying have shifted her womb.. she’s been feeling pain .. is there anyway to fix this
Re: I Hope This Doesn’t End My Relationship by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 18, 2021
Netcry0:
I was making love with my gf.. immediately she burst cry saying have shifted her womb.. she’s been feeling pain .. is there anyway to fix this

Are you a student, employee or employer?

Do you have outlined focus in life and targeted milestones?

My dear, It will be very difficult, if not impossible, for you to make it in life with this joblessness.

Get busy and get a life. Time aint on your side.

If your girls womb is shifted, I believe you are are educated enough to know you should visit a doctor.

5 Likes

Re: I Hope This Doesn’t End My Relationship by Sarcastic101: 10:57pm On May 18, 2021
Your thing is to small maybe
Re: I Hope This Doesn’t End My Relationship by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 18, 2021
Netcry0:
Lol pass me the joint you smokin bro cheesy
Re: I Hope This Doesn’t End My Relationship by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2021
Use that same penis to rearrange the womb back,if I can do it then you can

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired And Depress / Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / My Babymama Lied To Me, Her Driver Is Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.