Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

FG Warns Nigerians Against Whatsapp Usage Over Privacy Concern - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / FG Warns Nigerians Against Whatsapp Usage Over Privacy Concern (277 Views)

NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees / Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator / Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Warns Nigerians Against Whatsapp Usage Over Privacy Concern by 774ngr: 11:48pm On May 18, 2021
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has advised Nigerians to be cautious of privacy concerns while they use the world’s most popular instant social messaging platform, WhatsApp.

NITDA expressed this worry in a press statement issued and made available to NewsWireNGR on Tuesday.

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/05/18/fg-warns-nigerians-against-whatsapp-usage-over-privacy-concern/

Re: FG Warns Nigerians Against Whatsapp Usage Over Privacy Concern by jom28gy(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2021
What actually is the government talking about
Re: FG Warns Nigerians Against Whatsapp Usage Over Privacy Concern by Nobody: 1:22am On May 19, 2021
jom28gy:
What actually is the government talking about
They have told you , if you like be sending your naked picture on WhatsApp, it can be view accross other platform like tweeter , Facebook etc, elder have advised you because of your hate for them , you are ithrowing nsult, OP, the policy is that if you are using Whatsapp you have loss your privacy , I pit for slay mama, slay papa, slay queen that used to snap their TOTO and send it on WHATSAP. Once you send it now some of us using Facebook can see your PUNA.
Re: FG Warns Nigerians Against Whatsapp Usage Over Privacy Concern by jom28gy(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2021
supportnija:

They have told you , if you like be sending your naked picture on WhatsApp, it can be view accross other platform like tweeter , Facebook etc, elder have advised you because of your hate for them , you are ithrowing nsult, OP, the policy is that if you are using Whatsapp you have loss your privacy , I pit for slay mama, slay papa, slay queen that used to snap their TOTO and send it on WHATSAP. Once you send it now some of us using Facebook can see your PUNA.
hahaha �, good as you let me know

(1) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Space Rockets / Design Your Website Creatively To Rank High / Whatsapp Will Stop Working On These Major Smartphones In Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.