Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Life Sucks When You Are Poor And No Hope Of Getting Rich - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Life Sucks When You Are Poor And No Hope Of Getting Rich (306 Views)

Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Sucks When You Are Poor And No Hope Of Getting Rich by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 19, 2021
All you do is sit and watch rich fortunate people enjoy their lives..
Buying expensive houses, using expensive phones, clothes etc
All you do is Just suffer and suffer...
Sleeping in a room with no fresh air, Carrying heavy buckets to go fetch water from far compounds.
God punish my family for disowning me when i really needed them the most.. I hate all of them!!
Life is now unbearable.. cry cry
Following people that you don't even love just because of money..

1 Like

Re: Life Sucks When You Are Poor And No Hope Of Getting Rich by SportsHD: 12:26pm On May 19, 2021
It'll be well.
Just don't give up.
Re: Life Sucks When You Are Poor And No Hope Of Getting Rich by liveyourlife007(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2021
Send me a mail. Let's reason cos I feel your pain

Just know it's a phase in your life that will surely pass. Don't give up
Re: Life Sucks When You Are Poor And No Hope Of Getting Rich by folabayo(f): 1:34pm On May 19, 2021
Life can be unpredictable...
Just don't give up, you will surely succeed
Re: Life Sucks When You Are Poor And No Hope Of Getting Rich by spinna: 3:15pm On May 19, 2021
Truly life sucks without hope..

but hope is free my dear. Leave the past alone and dream big dreams of the future.

Research those dreams .. draw up a plan.. WORK your plan.

Start with whatever you have..

No deception in your business

Pay tithe in a good church

Be ready to modify if obstacles come

You will find yourself the rejected stone becoming the cornerstone of your house

join our service by 6 today @

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Is This True?? / Inside Life With Erica Gets People Talking Because Of This.. / Singer Of "Oni Duro Mi" Replies Tope Alabi | See Full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.