Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,929,002 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:25 AM

10 Business You Can Start Online Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Business You Can Start Online Without Capital (742 Views)

The Easiest Business To Start Online! / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Business You Can Start Online Without Capital by Xristars(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2021
10 ONLINE BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITHOUT CAPITAL.

Gone are the days when huge amout of capital was a necessity to start a business

Thanks to the internet individuals can start a side hustle or business leveraging the new media

I for one have made money through the internet, I simply used a consultancy business model, as a fashion designer, I offered a service to those in need for a token fee

But this is not the real gist

In this article, I will be opening your eyes to some online businesses you can start NOW, and start making money be it passively or actively

Note: I'm not one of those who tells you, you can make 100k in 10days without any skills or just doing this or that.

This businesses requires times and commitment and if you aren't willing to pay the price please continue your job or go get a job

I will tell you for free " The internet doesn't pay money, you don't make money on the internet, you make money THROUGH the internet by creating value people needs

Having said that, let's dive into the main discussion

10 businesses you can start without Capital

1: INFORMATION MARKETING: A lot of people are looking for valuable information online to solve certain problems, despite the fact that we have millions of resources out there, some people are just too lazy or busy to research. And even though they conduct the research, they are not convinced about it

So it you are a good researcher and also have an expert knowledge about a particular area. This model is for you

You can create ebooks, video courses package and sell online but please dont sell crap. If you don't know how to create and ebook contact me,I will give you an ebook guide

2. AFFILIATE MARKETING: Popularly called the lazy man busines model. Here you help a seller of a product make sales by driving traffic to his products through your unique affiliate link. Once a prospect makes a purchase you get commission. This model can be used both offline and online. Often called the CONNECTOR MODEL

There are various affiliate marketing sites you can join. Also there are many products sellers who needs affiliates, reach out to them become and affiliate and make money

3.E-COMMERCE: Conducting trade online through an online store. A seller list his products in an online store and informs buyers through advertising to buy. Buyers visit the store searches for products makes purchase order and seller delivers the order, simple. Buyer is happy, seller is happy

There are many tools now available to create an online store. For example we have shopify, woo commerce, jumia, konga but there process may be cumbersome so I will advise you use the new whatsapp ecommerce store to create your own unique store

4. DROP SHIPPING: Advertize a product you don't have in store, someone indicates interest in the product pays you for the product, you pay the original product owner his money he delivers(drop ships) the product to the buyer

To be continued
I.C.E
Digital enthusiast| fashion designer

Re: 10 Business You Can Start Online Without Capital by Theboy21: 1:35pm On May 19, 2021
Nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Business You Can Start Online Without Capital by udocity2: 3:58pm On May 19, 2021
Following....

1 Like

Re: 10 Business You Can Start Online Without Capital by Praise0999: 4:33pm On May 19, 2021
Must Read: Don’t be a Victim of This New POS Scam Going on Click here to check it out

Re: 10 Business You Can Start Online Without Capital by comfortjeve5u: 1:20pm On May 20, 2021
Thanks for this eye opener
Praise0999:
Must Read: Don’t be a Victim of This New POS Scam Going on Click here to check it out
Re: 10 Business You Can Start Online Without Capital by Xristars(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2021
I have an ebook where the 10 businesses to start was explained in details and actionable step to start earning immediately. Note: It for just 2k.

After reading it, you should have clarity on HOW TO Start.

contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Where In Lagos Can One Find The Cheapest Prices For Wholesale Soft Drinks / Copper Chalcopyrite For Sale In Nassarawa / Payoneer Funds Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.