Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,859 members, 7,883,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Help A Sister In Need Of Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Sister In Need Of Advice (784 Views)

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister In Need Of Advice by nklove1: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2011
i've been dating this particular guy for the past 3yrs and some months now and we so much love each other, although the relationship has been on distance right from the inception and we are coping with it. recently, i stumbled into a luv txt that he sent and i asked him whom the person is and he told me that it was his cousin and i believd him. not quiet long ago, i saw another luv text again that he sent to that same number and i called de number pretending to be de sister and de girl that picked told me dat they hav been dating since last yr. i asked my guy again, he accpted that the girl is just his frnd and nothing more. am really confused because we are planning to settle down and i dont want to hav a broken home. pls advice is needed
Re: Help A Sister In Need Of Advice by Dorisdey1: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2011
Cheat!
Re: Help A Sister In Need Of Advice by SexyDuby(f): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
u planning 2 settle down wit a guy uve been having a distant r/ship wit? U hardly know him & besides, d guy's obviously seeing different babes & will make a decision among all of u. My dear, u better knw wat ure doin esp. if ure btw 25-30.
Re: Help A Sister In Need Of Advice by ShyOne(f): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
@ OP

Listen to this one.  It is spot on!

SexyDuby:

d guy's obviously seeing different babes & will make a decision among all of u. My dear, u better knw wat ure doin esp. if ure btw  25-30.
Re: Help A Sister In Need Of Advice by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2011
He is playing Russian roulette with you and if you stay better pray it's not you that gets the bullet. On the other hand do you want to stay with a cheat?
Re: Help A Sister In Need Of Advice by deniyor: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2011
SexyDuby:

u planning 2 settle down wit a guy uve been having a distant r/ship wit? U hardly know him & besides, d guy's obviously seeing different babes & will make a decision among all of u. My dear, u better knw wat ure doin esp. if ure btw 25-30.

True. And your age doesn't really matter, don't waste your time with him no matter what. No matter how long you date a man long distance, you 've got to add a physical and local element to the relationship else you are just living in a dream.
Re: Help A Sister In Need Of Advice by Dsense(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2011
OP.

Find another guy,This dude isn't serious undecided undecided

I'm available anyway grin grin
Re: Help A Sister In Need Of Advice by esteduca(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2011
Is there anyone inhouse whom has lived an happy LD relation up to the wedding and further?
Re: Help A Sister In Need Of Advice by MMM2(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2011
nk-love
sorry 2 say dis ur BF is a mofo n also cheating on u.
Re: Help A Sister In Need Of Advice by Arosa(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
Op, this is what you should tell your boyfriend;
I’m not out to go out and cheat on you all night
Just like you did baby but that’s all right
Hey, I love you anyway
And I’m still gonna be here for you ’till my dying day baby
Right now, I’m just in so much pain baby
Coz you just won’t come back to me
Will you? just come back to me.

Boyz II Men will agree with me.

(1) (Reply)

Advice/opinions Please / Women; You Dont Need A Man, So Why Do You Want One? / What Is Your Most Frequently Asked Question By Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.