Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,838 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:50 PM

Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta (54544 Views)

Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder / Mkpoikana Hope Effiong: Young Boy Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 19, 2021
mmadu5:
small kids these days sha . you will be surprised to later find out the girl seduced him to the act . there is no small girl in nigeria

6 years old seduced an adult male??

I don’t think I have seen and heard it all cry cry cry

Words fail me cry cry cry
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by mmadu5(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2021
loveymom:

6 years old seduced an adult male??

I don’t think I have seen and heard it all cry cry cry

Words fail me cry cry cry

you are in Biden Island enjoying . so you dont know what is going on in Nigeria . i have been seduced by 11 year old girl before i ended up flogging her and when her mom came to ask me why i told her what happened she beg me to kill my matter . i have had a girl less than 13 years tell me she likes me and wants to visit me . so my dear you dont know what goes on in Africa in regards to female child

1 Like

Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by drsibz66(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
After chasing and raping little girls, they come online to support pedophiles and rapists with their comments. They can never address their guilty pleasures. The modern crop of men are terrible. 90% have sexually molested a female before and will try to silence it by all means, even if it means dancing on their deeks.

Men are dangerous. Sex is their weapon of choice and violence is their only desire. The hearts of men are desperately wicked, who can know it?

Hasty generalization ....stupidity

1 Like

Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Blessingtrinity(f): 12:11am On May 20, 2021
End time.
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by BRATISLAVA: 12:24am On May 20, 2021
drsibz66:

Hasty generalization ....stupidity

Go and read the headlines once more. To say otherwise is stupidity.
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by BRATISLAVA: 12:27am On May 20, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

This is very true. Males are dangerous and criminally inclined. I dont know how they succeeded in fooling women into thinking they are the better gender.

All the wars fought and bloodshed are at their beckon, many hurt lives are due to their weaponry, and yet they want to claim they are superior because they have a body part that gets blood engorged when they are aroused. One can see the destruction of testosterone in the world around us. It's clear to everyone but themselves. They are in denial.

If this were a post in defense of a rapist, they would've pushed it to 25 pages, defending what they are guilty of, desperately looking for a way to support their trade.

Alas, this is a post about a girl. It will not warrant any true response. They like to breeze over it as fast as possible, or better still, stay off. And there are over 20 such topics in a few pages.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by 9jaRealist: 3:57am On May 20, 2021
saphiere:
Suspected Yahoo boy declared wanted for allegedly defiling 6-year-old girl in Delta

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/suspected-yahoo-boy-declared-wanted-for-allegedly-defiling-6-year-old-girl-in-delta-2.html

Where’s Nairaland’s Yahoo Boys-sympathizers?
They’ll tell you country hard, instead of recognizing that some people are just criminals! SMH
>
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by SmithRussell(m): 4:55am On May 20, 2021
post=101861367:
KILL HIM NOW!!!

Some of his animalistic peers that attack sane and responsible members here on a daily basis will be mad by our comment above.
Birds of a feather.

A better Nigeria is all we want. kiss

Kill him now?? Hmm, what’s the meaning of animalistic again??

Let’s just agree that the guy committed the stated crime, even though there’s a possibility that that he didn’t (tho the statement of his mum makes him look like the culprit, but that’s not my point here), so he still doesn’t deserve to be die just like that.

And probably, the guy went into hiding because of animalistic mobs like you, they don’t care to know the complete fact of the case, their mind is full of destruction, and I wonder if that’s the better Nigeria you’re talking about. cry

Btw, if you’re scared that the system is corrupt and won’t grant justice to the victim, then you should be angry at the system not the suspect, else you’re an animal, in upper case.
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by CHoccolaTE: 4:57am On May 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

All the wars fought and bloodshed are at their beckon, many hurt lives are due to their weaponry, and yet they want to claim they are superior because they have a body part that gets blood engorged when they are aroused. One can see the destruction of testosterone in the world around us. It's clear to everyone but themselves. They are in denial.

If this were a post in defense of a rapist, they would've pushed it to 25 pages, defending what they are guilty of, desperately looking for a way to support their trade.

Alas, this is a post about a girl. It will not warrant any true response. They like to breeze over it as fast as possible, or better still, stay off. And there are over 20 such topics in a few pages.

Lol
Majority of males are sociopaths that hate women. A lot of women dont understand this.

Men hate women and hate anything that advances the status of women even if it doesnt affect them in any way.

That is why they have been sexist and trying to enforce patriarchy for millenia even when they see how it hurts females.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by SmithRussell(m): 5:18am On May 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

See the way you’re boastfully rambling with so much incoherence.

You think you have sense, but you don’t, sadly.

Unlike you who read the post and started saying that 90% of men are rapists, then later, about wars and dicks undecided; those statement will not help this case in anyway, and doesn’t even relate at all. I didn’t have anything logical to add, and maybe that’s why I did “breeze over” the thread.

So you see, the problem is you, just you.
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Liposure: 6:04am On May 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

aponry, and yet they want to claim they are superior because they hhey are aroused. One can see the destruction of testosterone in the world around us. It's clear to everyone but themselves. They are in denial.

What would the world be without men. Can you women survive alone? Men fought wars. men invented machines. men catered for their families. men fertilize your eggs in order to bear kids. Infact, men have given a lot for the good of humanity more than women. Yet you decided to be vile just because of a few bad men. Are you women any better?
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by nzekwechu: 6:15am On May 20, 2021
Boy child nko. Aunties being molesting them since ages.
saphiere:
Worst times for female children in Nigeria.

These men have agenda. This is no longer looking ordinary any more.
May God protect every girl child from this gender IJN
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by JenniferEkubo(f): 6:58am On May 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
After chasing and raping little girls, they come online to support pedophiles and rapists with their comments. They can never address their guilty pleasures. The modern crop of men are terrible. 90% have sexually molested a female before and will try to silence it by all means, even if it means dancing on their deeks.

Men are dangerous. Sex is their weapon of choice and violence is their only desire. The hearts of men are desperately wicked, who can know it?
the heart of men(unisex) means its both many and woman..
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by BRATISLAVA: 7:36am On May 20, 2021
JenniferEkubo:
the heart of men(unisex) means its both many and woman..

Which gender is raping little girls or killing ladies and raping them all over the news day in and day out?
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by BRATISLAVA: 7:40am On May 20, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Lol
Majority of males are sociopaths that hate women. A lot of women dont understand this.

Men hate women and hate anything that advances the status of women even if it doesnt affect them in any way.

That is why they have been sexist and trying to enforce patriarchy for millenia even when they see how it hurts females.

Men that hate women. Most do.

Many women will be surprised at the reaction of the man who she sleeps next to, if she aspires to be greater and needs to pass a barrier that men use on women eg.
demands for sex, increased pay and exposure, due recognition, etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Nobody: 7:46am On May 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Keep mute Du*my matriachial societies also fought war

Go and do research before you spew jargons
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Nobody: 7:55am On May 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The future is indeed females without testerones

Research the history of blood thirsty Queen Amina of Zaira
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by jnrcess(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2021
mmadu5:
small kids these days sha . you will be surprised to later find out the girl seduced him to the act . there is no small girl in nigeria

You're sick young man. May God help you.
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2021
cry

What a cow-tree we find ourselves.. the truth of the matter is that friday tilo omo girl ehn if you know you know..

The god’s has spoken

Thank you
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by Lostchild(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2021
Raxxye:
It baffles me how these guys' dick get to stand for them to rape a 6 year old little girl; with no breast, no ass, nothing.
E dey shock me seriously!

I have learn in my life not to conclude on what I did not see with my eyes. This question might be asked. How is it possible for a guy to defile a 6 year old child without the parents noticing?

From my experience it is even difficult to disvirgin a 16 year old talk less of 6 year old.

Right now I am wondering if you people are accusing an innocent person
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by chrizzyace: 10:53am On May 20, 2021
Is it a crime to be a woman in this world sef... its scary, kiss
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by DONFASZY(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2021
All dis ritualist yahoo boiz should stop dis madness

He wil be caught soonest and will face d law and also face d repercussions spiritually

E go run mad as usual

6yr of age gal
Haba wicked devils
All for money
Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by w25d15w: 8:09am On May 27, 2021
A week before the US election, Guo's GTV and G-News began to spread videos and photos of Hunter taking drugs and having sex with several women, with the intention of depicting Biden as a man who deals with money and has no morals, so as to affect Biden's ability to win votes.
Guo's moves have been interpreted as an attempt to woo former President Donald Trump and "surrender" to him.He has also worked with Bannon, a former White House strategic adviser, to recruit "whistleblowers" like Yan to assist Trump in his new China strategy.Unfortunately, Trump failed to win re-election in the general election, which made Guo Wengui "lose his wife and lose his troops".

Re: Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta by terrezo2002(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2021
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) / A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.