Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? (3289 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by ImaIma1(f): 8:37am On May 21, 2021
So what's her plan? To spring it on him after the wedding since she has hooked him? Or she will just keep silent and act like God is yet to give them a child and He will do so in due time? Then the man will keep trying to no avail, thinking he is sowing his seed into a fertile ground.

She should just count her loss if she had to wait till the week before to tell him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

she is 37:,No Husband And No Job / Man Places His Hands On His Mother's Boobs As They Step Out(photos) / Do Men Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.