Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,955 members, 7,919,076 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? (5318 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 12:19am On May 20, 2021
Elliot2:
You can escape this self induced stupidity

Lol the picture illustrates massob
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by ejighikemeuwa: 1:04am On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
Which war.

Lamidi cownu is just talking about war because he has countless number of ipob pigs to be sacrificed.
Foolish talker
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Kaiser20: 1:23am On May 20, 2021
The late Chadian president I.Debby died in war front
M. Gaddafi died in his country after challenging the western nations
Saddam Hussein died in his country.
Why can't Sissy N.Kanu find his way to Nigeria through Togo/Cotonou or Ghana and lead the war.
This media war propaganda is getting boring.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 1:44am On May 20, 2021
Kaiser20:
The late Chadian president I.Debby died in war front
M. Gaddafi died in his country after challenging the western nations
Saddam Hussein died in his country.
Why can't Sissy N.Kanu find his way to Nigeria through Togo/Cotonou or Ghana and lead the war.
This media war propaganda is getting boring.

Why can't you lead the war
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by makemoneywbsite: 4:07am On May 20, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You are a slave in your own country & the best way for you to express yourself is to run away & not fight for what you claim is yours? Fulanis are oppressing you in Nigeria, so they should create Biafra Republic for you? You should be ashamed of yourself, stop wasting your time chasing an illusion, the mind is a very terrible thing to waste.
Shame
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by makemoneywbsite: 4:48am On May 20, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Hamas members are not cowards, they actually believe in a real cause, not a make believe rhetoric Biafra illusion, go & form a political party if you really want power, or you are not intellectually inept to compete? people like you will be the first to take to their heels when the first gunshot is fired.

Nit_wit

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by makemoneywbsite: 4:51am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
prime minister for Britain affairs, did Britain tell u they won't help?

And what kinda help are u shouting here, did they bring their soldiers to fight Biafra at no cost?
What's the help?

Their instructors used whips, koboko to flog Nigerian troops back to the front when they ran from battle in 1967.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by freeman5050: 6:52am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
where did I tell u I am against the freedom of Igbo's?
I am more concerned about destruction of govt facilities

Which government structure? You mean ZOO?
Efulefu......government destruction kee you there

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 7:00am On May 20, 2021
freeman5050:

Which government structure? You mean ZOO?
Efulefu......government destruction kee you there
lol at that Osuofia and Sam loco meme.

I really do not care about what u think though, this is how u guys will destroy the airports NK build when things doesn't favour u again
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Miracle1991: 7:31am On May 20, 2021
Biafranboys:

Look we are not all slow, let me ask you, is everything that nnamdi kanu is Saying about the Nigerian government not true? We are slaves in Nigeria, we want freedom and biafra is bigger than kanu
what are you doing in KANO or ABUJA?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Miracle1991: 7:33am On May 20, 2021
Biafranboys:

Look we are not all slow, let me ask you, is everything that nnamdi kanu is Saying about the Nigerian government not true? We are slaves in Nigeria, we want freedom and biafra is bigger than kanu
when Adaka Boro asked for freedom what did ojukwu and Ironsi give him?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by adadike(f): 7:44am On May 20, 2021
Ojiofor:

Don't you know you were dealing with zoo police and army when you were attacking them that by so doing you gonna put many people in harms way?Is that not the reason I refuse to support the irresponsible behaviour of UGM/ESN because I know the consequences of your actions.
exactly my reasons too but they called us names . They should stop lamenting and send their unknown cowards called gunmen to face them

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by makemoneywbsite: 9:57am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
the Yoruba in 2011 wanted to live separately or a regional government but u guys kicked against it, how will u have it now?
Oga, Karma is hardworking, just deal with it
Has fulani spared Yoruba from the killings, mpama? Benin republic phase 2 is loading...aturu
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 10:37am On May 20, 2021
Miracle1991:
what are you doing in KANO or ABUJA?

It's maiduguri
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 10:38am On May 20, 2021
adadike:
exactly my reasons too but they called us names . They should stop lamenting and send their unknown cowards called gunmen to face them

Massob members your leader Uwazurike is already crying
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by freeman5050: 3:56pm On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
lol at that Osuofia and Sam loco meme.

I really do not care about what u think though, this is how u guys will destroy the airports NK build when things doesn't favour u again

Who cares. It's only you that cares about Zoo.

Am out of here

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 4:00pm On May 20, 2021
freeman5050:

Who cares. It's only you that cares about Zoo.

Am out of here
lol, u get some funny meme sha.

The truth is, if u don't care about ur country, there is a high chance u still won't care about Biafra wen it comes, u may think its a lie but with time u will understand that Biafra is just Nigeria with another name
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by freeman5050: 4:29pm On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
lol, u get some funny meme sha.

The truth is, if u don't care about ur country, there is a high chance u still won't care about Biafra wen it comes, u may think its a lie but with time u will understand that Biafra is just Nigeria with another name

When you refused/failed to see the reality, your perception may end up that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady In Shock As Tap In Lekki Sucks A Full Bucket Water Instead Of Pouring Out / APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses / Enugu Govt Praises Ifeanyi Alumona For Winning AFS Young Global Citizens Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.