Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,978 members, 7,919,132 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election (11870 Views)

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland / Man Wrongly Convicted For Murder To Be Release After 39years / Nigerian Man Release After Nineteen Years On Death Row (miracle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by Em2va: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2011
Well for all of you in doubt, whether he is good or not, just do a good search on him. You'll find out why so
many people hate him. He has made so many terrible remarks about education and the likes. I dont hate him
but I was part of the untold hardship he caused. This his statement was not from his true heart of hearts.
After he was declared winner, parts of Ibadan and ogbomoso experienced some forms of violence. Well who am
I to judge. I stand to be corrected, but, just make sure you do your own research, before saying he is doing any
better!
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by Lolabbey: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2011
if dis truly coms frm d botom of his hrt,den thumbs up to him
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by lynxnoon(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
funny, . . . never liked the guy but enuf respect to him for this letter
. . . at least he didnt send out thugs or 'almanjiris' to disrupt the state grin grin
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by tpsolomons: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2011
Con Man! angry angry

Dont be decieved, He's just doing this so that Ajimobi will not probe him
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by femib26(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
Governor oyato, has no choice. He is buying sympathy from the new gov. He should mention the legacies he is leaving behind. The legacy of bleaching and leg- chain wearing? Never will we have those kind of personalities in Government in an literate, exposed and urbane society like yorubaland in Jesus name.
AmeN!!!!
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by teskyg: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2011
We expect Buhari to follow ASAP and ask Nigerians for forgiveness.The blood on his hand will keep hunting him until he beg for forgiveness.Vengeance is for the lord.Good work Akala,
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by kulutempa: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2011
kokoye:

If you grew up or lived in Ibadan in the late 70s or 80s, maybe you would understand why some of us are frustrated now. Ibadan was a beautiful place until sometime after the military coups in the 80s - has the frist university and stadium in Africa if I am correct. Now it is a garbage dump and the leaders dont care - I wont say what they are doing instead, but your guess is as good as mine. "rainbow"  wink

It is not really about Akala alone . .all the governors since after Bola Ige are included. 

Maybe Akala moreso because he is a product of Adedibu's amala politics and the fact that he felt he was untouchable after adedibu died and his friendship with the 'high and mighty' Obasanjo.  Frankly, he took Ibadan people for granted.

As you can see, I never said anything about bleaching  grin

Thank you very much kokoye.  I grew up in the fabled city during that period and when I went back there a few years ago I felt as if I was visiting a city that had completely lost its soul and direction.  I thought back to the famous Kingsway and Leventis stores close to Dugbe market, and Cocodome at Cocoa House where I did justice to many bottles of beer.  I also remembered how I used to go to Liberty Stadium to watch IICC shooting stars (up sooting!) play home matches against the likes of Enugu Rangers, and how civil and polite everyone was in those days.  My brother, I felt as if I was looking at city condemned to eternal damnation.  I sincerely hope the new governor will  bring back that mischievous sparkle,  community spirit, and intellectual sophistication to Ibadan.
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by klear(f): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2011
grin grin grin Is he afraid d man may drag him 2 court? I pray he does,
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by beeman80: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2011
I only see this a strategy by the evil genius not be thrown behind bars.
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by HamidO1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2011
This is a typical example of what a free and fair election brings, not only will the heartless and reckless fall. They'll also know that there's no room for some useless tribunals that will drag for three years. Not even a thousand of such messages will make me respect an hypocrite like Akala. The guy is unbelievably reckless.
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by Bensonite: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
This elections has made me respect the SW the more. I would say all other geopolitical zones in the country should learn from them. My brothers in ND would not allow a free and fair election and would do everything to steal their way back. Surprising a 32 member house of assembly will be won by one party PDP meaning all their candidates were better than the opposition put together. This is the reason no one can congratulate them and are termed bitter losers. Since 1999 SW has highly reduced rigging  noticed (if any at all) while SS has developed to credible, free and fair way of rigging in 2011.
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by OAM4J: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2011
Good one.
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by sandokaa: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
I am not impressed by the above watery, thoughtless and meaningless statement by disgraced, rejected and deposed Akala. He must have realized that the mood of the nation would not favour any of his usual antics to rig the poll. The rug was pulled from under his feet when the former Police Commissioner in Oyo State, Adisa Bolanta was redeployed from the state. Add this to Adedibu and Eleweomo's demise, Akala knew the game was up. He should be made to face the music together with his SSG and other underperforming cabinet members. Dotun Oyelade, the loquacious publicist of Akala should equally answer for his misdeeds. Congrats, Oyo state people. May you never experience the political misfortune visited on your state in the past four years of misrule again. Say amen, somebody
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by haboosa(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
i cant stop laffing , pls can sumbody stop me grin grin grin grin grin, Akala a respected womanizer, astute bleacher, erudite fraudsters, exemplary set up masters(for politicians like him) , extra ordinary Rigger , a disgraced Police officer, i can't imagine u congratulating Oyo state and Ajimobi even if Oyo state and Ajimobi forgive u for wat u did to him in the last election NATURE i repeat NATURE will not forgive u, angry angry angry angry, Executive Omoita, integrated armed robber, psheeeeeeeeeew lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by andyanders: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2011
GOOD STEP FROM HIM
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by airmark(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2011
P[b]AKALA[/b] P[b]AKALA[/b], PEKELE PEKELE !!!
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by lanrujay(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2011
@rockers can you please send the copy of the letter to my inbox please?
lanrujay@yahoo.com
thanks i will be very greateful to you if you can mail me thanks
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by dgov(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2011
But it was not included in the letter that he will not be going to Election Tribunal to challenge Ajimobi Victory.
Alao Akala, a desperate and dangerous man.

The letter was not well dated and no ref no, that is to show that not from the bottom of his heart.
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by yemnic: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2011
U guys are missing sometin, THE LETTER HAS NO DATE ON IT, HE CAN DENY THIS ANY TIME, THIS IS A POLITICAL GIMMICK( U CAN SEE SOME ARE ALREADY PRAISING HIM)
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by tlops(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2011
why are people getting carried away with the statement, what choice does he have than to concede defeat now and challenge later (if he wills). But thank God for smooth transition.
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2011
That boody half-past-four eye Ohakim will not do the same and allow good ppl rule tongue
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by terryjohn7: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
this man is afraid to go to jail grin
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by hustler(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2011
I also doubt the authenticity. Even the Paper used looks bleached
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by DaCreative(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2011
Thats good

Meanwhile,

Here's how to Turn Your Kitchen Into a Mini Brewery (Beer Producing Factory)!

[size=15pt]You Can Now Produce Quality Beer Right in your Kitchen![/size]
[size=15pt]Good for Personal or Public Consumption (Money Making wink)[/size]
[size=15pt]The Needed Requirement can be found by clicking on the link below:[/size]
[size=25pt]Beer Brewing Guide[/size]
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by kobikwelu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2011
awwww the poster boi of TURA soap

classy move sha

but it no way exempts me from calling him and our bunch of inept leaders crooks
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by Ecash1: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2011
Who say " E no go better for Nigeria" ?. These are signs of better things to come, whether he really said this or not.
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by Donshegxy10(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2011
hustler:

I also doubt the authenticity. Even the Paper used looks bleached

ROFLMAO!!
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by essojay(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
The fear of[b] Agodi prison[/b] is the beginning of wisdom  grin

Why won't he beg behave himself
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by abbyode(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hmmm, dont ever believe a poilceman.
This guy might be up for something evil.
I'll advise the governor-elect to beef up security around him.
Affliction shall not rise again, AMENNNNNNN.
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by kokoye(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2011
For all of you doubting the authenticity of the letter, the same exact text is on his official 2011 election page and the oyo state govt website

http://oyo2011.com/

http://oyostate.gov.ng/
Re: Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
kokoye:

For all of you doubting the authenticity of the letter, the same exact text is on his official 2011 election page and the oyo state govt website

http://oyo2011.com/

http://oyostate.gov.ng/

what I still don't understand is the purpose of the letter.Is it to tell Ajimobi not to probe him or what ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards / Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters / Barnabas Bala Bantex Apologises Over Remarks On World Bank Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.