Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:09 AM

2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai (22640 Views)

Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by chaloskyx: 5:12pm On May 20, 2021
DISQUIET OVER WHAT HE SHOULD COME BACK TO NAIJA TO INHERIT WHAT LAWLESSNESS BANDITRY AND TERRORIST YOU MUST BE JOKING ABEG ATIKU ENJOY LIFE IN DUBAI JARE THESE MORONS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WHO WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT OF A FAILED NATION
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba must contest..

Contest must Tinubu

Constest must osibanjo..

No excuses .. no twist of narratives.. no Yoruba people stories

Simple tell una god Tinubu to contest. Simple and kapish.

Who get dis picking? Come carry am OOOOH. Yoruba obsession madness don turn am mad. Lol.
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Exponential101: 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
So shall it be n your father will be shamed once again just like Azikwe was chased away from Lagos n Ojukwu chased off at Ore but weeping / wailing to death is allowed. It is your right.

Asgard73:
Yoruba must contest..

Contest must Tinubu

Constest must osibanjo..

No excuses .. no twist of narratives.. no Yoruba people stories

Simple tell una god Tinubu to contest. Simple and kapish.
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Exponential101: 6:42pm On May 20, 2021
We should have allowed your dead brain father become the president then or what state is beta transformed compare to Lagos today in Nigeria.
iokpebholo:
Have u heard of d new fuel price?don't worry continue to support this evil and failed govt cos of ur saviour's presidential ambition.A dollar is almost 500,fuel will b going for about 300, increase cost of transport,increase cost of food stuffs,increase elceectricity tarriff,high cos of drugs for d sick and yet people like u cos of ur stomach will do everything possible to ensure d bullon van rogue becomes d next president
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Exponential101: 6:45pm On May 20, 2021
As expected with nothing sensibly to reply with. Awon oloriburuku dead brain Igbos. [quote author=PlayMaker14 post=101878420][/quote]
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Exponential101: 6:50pm On May 20, 2021
You are 1 in a billion. All Igbos hate Yoruba your father mother inclusive. Yorubas will be paying Igbos in kind. We are all here on NL n with the evil the like of Ikpeazu Kalu Orji Ngige Onyeama Theodore Orji Ekweremadu Ugwuayi Abaribe etc perpetuate you don't see Yoruba insult them ever but what do you say with Igbos insulting Fashola Aregbe Lai, we should not even about Tinubu.

GorillaApp:

Pls speak for yourself. What you just expressed is your own opinion.
I will rather have an Osibanjo over atiku a million times. Akinwumi is Also s great candidate too. Fahola. Ambode are all presidential materials but I don't like Tinubu as a presidential aspirant. Between El rufai and tinubu, I will pick the lesser evil( Tinubu).
In summary, the two best candidates for the job is osibanjo and Peter obi. From the north I will manage zullum.
BTW, I am igbo and I don't have blanket hatred for Yorubas., you can throw your stereotypical profiling into the trash bin
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Exponential101: 6:53pm On May 20, 2021
To you your own n Yoruba did not wail like lunatics all over social media. Wonder why foolish cursed Igbos now wanted to kill themselves because Yoruba voted Buhari over the fraudster Peter Obi.

Newton85:
Lol, which is exactly why I always laugh at all these Yoruba sophisticated morons who are delusionally basking in the euphoria of some nonsensical "Southern Unity" just because of the meeting of the Southern governors in Asaba. Igbos will vote for a Fulani Muslim (the same people they accuse of Islamization) in PDP over Osinbajo any day (I don't want Tinubu). Don't forget they voted for Fulani Bashir Tofa over abiola, lol.
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by GorillaApp(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2021
Exponential101:
You are 1 in a billion. All Igbos hate Yoruba your father mother inclusive. Yorubas will be paying Igbos in kind. We are all here on NL n with the evil the like of Ikpeazu Kalu Orji Ngige Onyeama Theodore Orji Ekweremadu Ugwuayi Abaribe etc perpetuate you don't see Yoruba insult them ever but what do you say with Igbos insulting Fashola Aregbe Lai, we should not even about Tinubu.

Pls like I said earlier, speak for yourself. Don't mention my parents in this your matter. Most igbos don't hate yorubas, they just don't trust them.
So what is the evil orji kalu and the folks you mentioned up there do to you guys?
Las las, I don't care what anyone thinks. I deal with people on individual basis not on tribal stereotypes
What you don't understand is that the an igbo person can insult anyone who he perceive is not doing well in his opinion. Was it not igbo folks that attacked ekweremadu and Joe igbokwe in lagos? Was it not same igbo youth that burnt IMO govnors house.
You need to understand these guys grin
Is it only igbos that insult yorubas? Other tribes nko?
U guys should stop harbouring all this hatred.
The average igbo man is a democrat and can even tell his king to go to blaze if he misbehave s
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by GorillaApp(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2021
Exponential101:

It still beats me hollow that you guys don't know who your true enemy is. Is it the one that makes jest of you on social media or the one that chases away your folks, burn your farms and take away your lands while killing some persons?
Una need to see things from the right angle
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Tuxpera: 8:50pm On May 20, 2021
Asgard73:
The idiotic sycophantic fool need Atiku money... times are hard .. politicians ba?

You saw through him grin
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by ofiko123(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2021
Atiku Abubakar doesn't see the need to be in Nigeria now, that is the reason for his continuous stay in Dubai...
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Exponential101: 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
I initially tot I was debating someone who might not be a bigot I never knew I was quoting a lunatic. So in the foolishness olaquing your father you think it is in your place to tell Yoruba what they should be concerned about instead of what they have identified as treat.

May it never be well with you for daring to suggest what the problem is to the Yorubas while a bigger problem is plaguing your dead n wretched Alaigbo. Just last week fulani herdsmen slaughtered over 40 of your bigoted Igbo father n whoring mothers, you don't think you should seek solution to that instead of wasting your pathetic life on telling Yorubas what they should do n not do. Oloriburuku !

GorillaApp:

It still beats me hollow that you guys don't know who your true enemy is. Is it the one that makes jest of you on social media or the one that chases away your folks, burn your farms and take away your lands while killing some persons?
Una need to see things from the right angle
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Exponential101: 9:56pm On May 20, 2021
How does a tribe that nurtures it infact from the womb with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry and acute level of foolishness claim anyone habour hate ?

A foolish tribe that claim Hausa fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri Arabs South Africans Gambian Indonesians Indians Singaporeans Malaysians Arabians etc all hate they cos they are lost jews from hell instead od looking inward to cure their tribe of chronic foolishness.

A tribe that segrete a class of it own OSU to be hated denigrated insulted n abuse all out of hate. I am yet to see a tribe so nauseating disgusting n despicable as the one you are from I must be sincere. Q

GorillaApp:

Pls like I said earlier, speak for yourself. Don't mention my parents in this your matter. Most igbos don't hate yorubas, they just don't trust them.
So what is the evil orji kalu and the folks you mentioned up there do to you guys?
Las las, I don't care what anyone thinks. I deal with people on individual basis not on tribal stereotypes
What you don't understand is that the an igbo person can insult anyone who he perceive is not doing well in his opinion. Was it not igbo folks that attacked ekweremadu and Joe igbokwe in lagos? Was it not same igbo youth that burnt IMO govnors house.
You need to understand these guys grin
Is it only igbos that insult yorubas? Other tribes nko?
U guys should stop harbouring all this hatred.
The average igbo man is a democrat and can even tell his king to go to blaze if he misbehave s
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Nobody: 2:34am On May 21, 2021
God bless you for this post sir.

Ignoramuses everywhere.. will they ever learn?
candidtalk:

People like you make me laugh because it is obvious you don't want leaders to be about good governance. You prefer they are 'strong men' getting the better of other political strong men you hate.

For example, analytically intelligent Nigerians now know many support Saraki merely because they felt he led an anti-Buhari Senate yet those people never considered that Saraki ruined Kwara with crass ineptitude, hideous corruption and even a very 'dark' persons that saw him implicated in a violent and fatal bank armed robbery that terrified Kwara.

If we are looking at the 2023 President to be a solutions provider, what predisposes worthless Saraki to becoming President of Nigeria in 2023 when he took Kwara backwards horrendously and corruptly crashed a Nigerian bank when banks are supposed to be institutions politicians should not compromise or violate?

Where exactly is his supporting record of achievement and leadership excellence as a Governor that shows he can rise up to the challenge of leading Nigeria?

Meanwhile Tinubu you shallow and hateful folks love to hate has proven, with actions and not words alone like his detractors, he would be a great President because Lagos, every single damn day, is appearing the only State prepared for the horrendous socio-economic and insecurity challenges threatening to tear Nigeria apart.

The day people like you begin to see the big picture, rather than being emotional and sentimental haters, is the day Nigeria will gain good followers who can chose leaders based on their record alone and not ethnic origin, religion, Party affiliation etc.
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Nobody: 2:35am On May 21, 2021
Ode... cancelling the post doesn't make any difference.
Zero intelligence!
[quote author=PlayMaker14 post=101878420][/quote]
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by Nobody: 2:39am On May 21, 2021
Asslicker

roscoman:

Why do you want to crucified Atiku because he is not in Nigeria now ?. What would he be doing now ?. We still have about 21 months to the General elections and you guys want him to come an staying in Nigeria till that time ?.

Atiku Abubakar is a big fish in Nigeria politics any time any day before he understands the terrain even more than you people that want him to come an sit at home. He knows what it takes to be a party presidential candidate in any political party because of huge outlays it involves in terms of logistics, planning, strategy, communication, orientation e.t.c.

He had been in Presidential race since 1992 and that is why Atiku Abubakar is not Afraid of type of primary his party may wanted to use.

Atiku Abubakar is a business man per excellent that knows when to play is chess games. As a politician, if he keeps 5 Billion naira and is here in Nigeria he would finish it even before primary elections late 2022 so what are you saying ?. For him to have choose to stay in Dubai, definitely is doing is business to make more money for himself and is family.

Worth of note is that, Atiku Abubakar has been blessed when he was 50 + as 8 years Vice President after serving Nigeria Customs for years. Atiku Abubakar just wanted to make name as a someone that had ruled Nigeria as a Vice President and as a President respectively. Atiku Abubakar just wanted to make name is not after any other thing in presidency. He knows that in 2023 he would need more fiunds than tprevious election because of the caliber of people the ruling party may wanted to fill as there Presidential candidate in 2023.

Please leave Atiku Abubakar alone, let him makes more money to bank roll his elections in 2023.
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by juman(m): 3:09am On May 21, 2021
People do not get it.
Atiku supposed to be the political heavy weight that roar, guide, regulate and dominate the political space in nigeria.
But he does not know how to do that.

If you remember his political beginning.
Obasanjo picked him as his deputy because of that.

Remember, shehu yaradua was the biggest politician in his time.
Atiku was his deputy and inherited PDM from him as his deputy.

But atiku mismanaged PDM because he lacked the required commitment to run such movement.
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by juman(m): 3:09am On May 21, 2021
Even members of PDM that were in national assembly in abuja complained that time they could not reach atiku when he was vice president.
Much less of other members of the movement in their respective states. He could not maintain the group.
That his nonchalant attitude to the movement kill atiku's political power. It killed his chance to become president.

Atiku is rather a boy in politics.

Atiku should contest to be president in dubai not nigeria.
Re: 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai by GorillaApp(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2021
Exponential101:
I initially tot I was debating someone who might not be a bigot I never knew I was quoting a lunatic. So in the foolishness olaquing your father you think it is in your place to tell Yoruba what they should be concerned about instead of what they have identified as treat.

May it never be well with you for daring to suggest what the problem is to the Yorubas while a bigger problem is plaguing your dead n wretched Alaigbo. Just last week fulani herdsmen slaughtered over 40 of your bigoted Igbo father n whoring mothers, you don't think you should seek solution to that instead of wasting your pathetic life on telling Yorubas what they should do n not do. Oloriburuku !

I can see hatred have smoked and consumed your heatt. You are certainly living in isevere pains. Pls get help urgently.
When a man begins to insult other peoples parents, I know that fellow needs help.
I thought you were matured. But I was wrong. I'm not going to join you in your foolish arguments devoid of facts and substance.
Pls, get help fast cos you are wasting away.
Have a nice day and this is my last response to little kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) / Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps / NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.