Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,277 members, 7,923,302 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ (71447 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by olayiwola72(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2021
Government should do something about all those street urchins at Oshodi there are too much ... my iPhone X was stolen last year ... that day was a terrible day for me ..

1 Like

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Ojokinugwa: 11:27am On May 20, 2021
Lagos is being hoodlumnized, you can imagine they (hoodlums) tickets/ extort Uber Drivers.what a shame?
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Nobody: 11:30am On May 20, 2021
RIP to the Airforce man and May peace reign in Oshodi…
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2021
Mad country... hoodlum killed airman.. innocent citizens will be killed to Avenge his death...

1 Like

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by ka1y(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
You can't kill a security personnel then expect to go sleep and be snoring.

If a security personnel commits, get hold of him and report to the security authority.

The hoodlums that lynched him would have all disappeared from there. Now, some innocent children and aged men and women will suffer the consequences.

Some of these hoodlums know the soldiers will come.

That's why more UGM is loading, cuz soldiers can't harass and kill innocent civilians and go to sleep peacefully also.
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Kandeed: 11:31am On May 20, 2021
emmaella:
they should extend the fight to opc new era in Bariga that's where all the hoodlums gather at bajulaye bridge bariga and fafunke market ladylak. They killed a naval man in February13 2021 on traffic issue and all ran away. i learnt they got 4 of them and the matter is awaiting DPP's advice before it goes to court. Who knows whether those arrested are still in prison or illegally released. Yoruba and hoodlums are synonyms in Lagos. Let the army put them in body bags particularly their leader Rasak Arogundade aka Sadam who lives in Bariga. Miscreants Oodua peoples congress OPC weereee

It's painful it happened to Air force one thing I know bout Airforce and Navy is that they follow rule of engagement so they might not really come hard on hoodlums like Army would. I'm even hearing normalcy has returned so basically they just came to make noise undecided if I'm the commanding officer of the team I'll order the action to be at Night then the men would come and waste and pack as many hoodlums as possible. hoodlums presence in Lagos is getting really terrible

3 Likes

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Law2019: 11:32am On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

If a security personnel commits, get hold of him and report to the security authority.

The hoodlums that lynched him would have all disappeared from there. Now, some innocent children and aged men and women will suffer the consequences.

You are the most irrational human being on this nairaland. So what the soldiers are doing are the best way to go about the situation right? I wish you passed through that axis and experience the rot you support. Ezigbo onye ara

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Olayetan(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2021
If they are actually after the hoodlums, they should storm there at night with halogen lights, those miscreants are like hundreds in oshodi.

I've been robbed there and since then, I don't take that route at night going home, I would rather go and pass Maryland to link ilupeju and enter mushin than passing that dreaded area.

1 Like

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Cancelling: 11:36am On May 20, 2021
[s]
360degreess:
..Ipob terrorists symphatizer.the army is already putting most of ur members in body bags.
[/s]
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Babatundeigbale(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2021
CandyOps:
Zombie military. No law no order. Just wear camo and intimidate because you get gun.

No forget say camo na still tailor sow am. The way I'm seeing it after police na army and efcc dem UGM go begin target if things don't get fixed
You're very right bro
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Simbrixton(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2021
cocolacec:
. You can start your own agbero outfit to fight for Oduduwa kingdom.Omolomo lodun ranse iku.
well soldiers are dealing with dem today kilo kan mi

2 Likes

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by rollandben(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2021
Are MC boys around?
They should ask MC about any atrocities committed around Oshodi and environs, they covers everywhere.
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Equity15(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

It's painful it happened to Air force one thing I know bout Airforce and Navy is that they follow rule of engagement so they might not really come hard on hoodlums like Army would. I'm even hearing normalcy has returned so basically they just came to make noise undecided if I'm the commanding officer of the team I'll order the action to be at Night then the men would come and waste and pack as many hoodlums as possible. hoodlums presence in Lagos is getting really terrible
honestly, they are not wise. Why do this in broad daylight? I believe the incident happened at night. Night would be the best time to target this people
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by luluman: 11:43am On May 20, 2021
CandyOps:
Zombie military. No law no order. Just wear camo and intimidate because you get gun.

No forget say camo na still tailor sow am. The way I'm seeing it after police na army and efcc dem UGM go begin target if things don't get fixed
Then more of them & families should prepare to die.
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Simbrixton(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2021
emmaella:
they should extend the fight to opc new era in Bariga that's where all the hoodlums gather at bajulaye bridge bariga and fafunke market ladylak. They killed a naval man in February13 2021 on traffic issue and all ran away. i learnt they got 4 of them and the matter is awaiting DPP's advice before it goes to court. Who knows whether those arrested are still in prison or illegally released. Yoruba and hoodlums are synonyms in Lagos. Let the army put them in body bags particularly their leader Rasak Arogundade aka Sadam who lives in Bariga. Miscreants Oodua peoples congress OPC weereee
opc new era and gani Adams opc would continue to wax strong
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by shiwex: 11:49am On May 20, 2021
just2endowed:
Na waoh.... Those hoodlum killed an officer, that's why the soldiers are angry... But oshodi under bridge at night is a death trap... You could be stab to death if you are not ready to part way with your phones, wallets or valuable property. Nigeria is a death trap country before
Does not give soldiers the right to behave like touts.
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Simbrixton(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2021
olayiwola72:

You are one of those street urchins
yes sir ready to die
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2021
just2endowed:
Na waoh.... Those hoodlum killed an officer, that's why the soldiers are angry... But oshodi under bridge at night is a death trap... You could be stab to death if you are not ready to part way with your phones, wallets or valuable property. Nigeria is a death trap country before

So because u have gotten so used to insecurity means soldiers and others who believe in a sane environment should get used to the activities of hoodlums who have no business being anywhere around civilized society.

Agreed if u can’t defend urself u may have to part with what u have on u bt I like that soldiers are dealing with these hoodlums since the state can’t ensure safety of its citizens around oshodi or even anywhere a night. We heard of robberies and abduction at lekki recently so there u have it.

2 Likes

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Luigi02(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2021
azikiweironsi:

Clap for yourself. Do you know that in the process of dealing with the hoodlums, innocent people would be affected ?
In as much I don't support the killing of the airman, may his soul rest in peace and give the fortitude to his families left behind.
But why can't the soldiers use the same aggression to the Boko Haram in the North East where they are killed everyday ?
Peace I'm out.

They should teach the Agberos involved a bitter lesson, probably the one they one they will never forget in life, so as to serve as a lesson to other zoo Agberos. These îľliterate sometimes think they can do whatever they want, at any time, and get away with it. As far as the soldiers fetch out the peeps involved and not the innocents, I'm 100% okay with it. Nonsense
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by lexy2014: 11:55am On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

What did nigerian soldiers do about this incident?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/7/20/bandits-kill-23-nigerian-soldiers-in-northwest-report
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Doubuzofficial: 11:56am On May 20, 2021
There was once a Country.
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by mrkings84(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2021
Seems now everyone is only fighting for himself. When hoodlums attack innocent people u won't see army, now one of them are victim see how they come block everywhere...

Zombie country
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by TUTU147: 11:57am On May 20, 2021
LAguy:
The funniest part is that the hoodlums that perpetrated the crime would have long be on the run. Only the innocent souls will the suffering the consequence.

Let the Forces be reasoning sometimes.
The real culprit go dey run far

1 Like

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by maasoap(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2021
ivolt:
Those soldiers should rest.
Hoodlooms are attacking everybody and not just soldiers.

Senseless comment from a senseless person. So, the killings should continue, I wonder when it will be the turn of one of your family members.

1 Like

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by AmancalledGod: 12:01pm On May 20, 2021
How dare this bastard hoodlums to kill a military officer personal, what are this soldiers waiting for, abeg waste any damn living agbero you sighted on point.
Rubbish
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Zetty177x: 12:05pm On May 20, 2021
Nigerian soldiers are indiscipline. I know it's wrong to kill...but sometimes their members are killed maybe when in mufti...and the erring people threw caution to the wind. Not knowing they are toying with a VIP..

They should take it easy . after all they also kill innocent civilians. ENDSARS victims come to mind. Una go de ok .Las las

1 Like

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by tnerro1(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2021
Very undisciplined soilders, can’t you learn from your counterparts in the western world. Why do democratic institutions such as the state government and federal government allow such animalistic behavior without melting out stiff punishments to prevent a recurrence
Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:17pm On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

Unfortunately, the useless soldier are busy harassing innocent people. They should go after hoodlums but not innocent civilians going about their daily job. It's insane to stop bus, break glass & order commuters to go down from the bus then begin to chase them up & down. Destroying hawkers goods in the name of fighting hoodlums is total out of it. These hoodlums are MC Oluomo boys & they all work for Tinubu.

Lagosians needs to get rid of all these agbero by all means because they are too much especially in oshodi. It's crazy over 30 agbero collecting money from just 1 bus at the same time at oshodi oke

Drivers needs to face these thugs & get rid of then by all means

Enough of this madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Bluntemperor: 12:25pm On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

Beautiful you!
We don't learn anything in this generation.
A Soldier or a Police Officer are symbol of Authority in a State.Its just that the Nigerian Police, especially those on the highways are turning into kalokalo, thereby loosing the honors and prestige attached to their uniforms.
Aside,all over the World,you dare not kill a Soldier,a Naval man and go Free.They have the capacity of reinforcement non-stop as to teach the ' bloody Civilians' sense from their nonsense! Remember ODI .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 20, 2021
ada9ja:

u be mumu....

when military kills someone...u na go cry

but when military is been killed too...una go celebrate, shey dey no be person pikin or papa?

make the wild dogs eat u
Be candid to ask yourself, how it all got to this point ? No love between the people and the government; because our Government don't really care about the people. Agberos still existing in our cities in this century, why? Failed educational system, average youth not being gainfully employed and more...
All this are just Ripple effect of bad governance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.