Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,114 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Promise To Flog Any Children I See Washing Car On The Road- Bbnaija Star, Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Promise To Flog Any Children I See Washing Car On The Road- Bbnaija Star, Alex (692 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu': I Have 12 Children, I Can Do Without Sex For 2 Years / M.I Reveals He May Not Be Having Any Children - His Babe Better Prepare For That / Another Sextape Leak: Donna Lombardi Caught 'having It' With Co-star, Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Promise To Flog Any Children I See Washing Car On The Road- Bbnaija Star, Alex by elizabeth24: 10:43am On May 20, 2021
Former BBNaija star, Alex Unusual has made an announcement to lagos state government that she is going to flog children who forcefully wash people’s car in traffic.

In a Twitter post Alex made on May 19, the reality star said these children often “leave the foam or scratch the cars when you don’t have cash to give.”

She also revealed she usually makes excuses for them but says it’s very frustrating dealing with the situation.

Announcing her plan to beat the children, Alex wrote; “Dear Government, this is me announcing in advance. One day, I’ll come down from the car and flog training into one of these children that forcefully clean cars in traffic then leave the foam or scratch the cars when you don’t have cash to give.”

“I usually make excuses for them as I understand that they aren’t taught to do better but it’s frustrating. Then again, it’s our duty as a government to get these kids out of the streets and I see little or no efforts being made. Dear Government, je kori e pe o.”
“I’ve said my own now before anyone will see any video anywhere or on any useless blog and call me wicked. I’ll flog that child and still give him/her money if I wish but they need to understand that one day, someone will have their time and also that they need to do better.”

https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/05/i-promise-to-flog-any-children-i-see-washing-car-on-the-road-bbnaija-star-alex-unusual-vows.html
Re: I Promise To Flog Any Children I See Washing Car On The Road- Bbnaija Star, Alex by Kandeed: 10:46am On May 20, 2021
So something as small as #200-#500 is what you cannot give out?? to help those kids stay outta crime

Come down come flog na make hoodlums reason ur matter stingy mofo sad
Re: I Promise To Flog Any Children I See Washing Car On The Road- Bbnaija Star, Alex by Hotshisha: 10:48am On May 20, 2021
cool

Mumu girl thinks she's still in Enugu .. .

She better don't try those rugged Lagos kids , just whine your windows up and avoid them

Re: I Promise To Flog Any Children I See Washing Car On The Road- Bbnaija Star, Alex by Chloraseptic: 10:52am On May 20, 2021
That's their hustle

At least they are rendering you a service in exchange for your money unlike beggars..
Re: I Promise To Flog Any Children I See Washing Car On The Road- Bbnaija Star, Alex by saddeeqrunka(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2021
Maybe she's ready to get the beating of her life too, as my naija people no get joy these days grin
Re: I Promise To Flog Any Children I See Washing Car On The Road- Bbnaija Star, Alex by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2021
.That flog will pay there school fees ba.....signing out
Re: I Promise To Flog Any Children I See Washing Car On The Road- Bbnaija Star, Alex by Pious101: 11:14am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:
So something as small as #200-#500 is what you cannot give out?? to help those kids stay outta crime

Come down come flog na make hoodlums reason ur matter stingy mofo sad
giving is done out of ur own freewill and not to be forced to do it

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest Nyash In The Industry - Tiwa Savage To Sheyi Shay / Unbelievable:see Five Reasons Why Anita Wants To Divorce Paul Okoye. / Bbnaija2021: PERE Fingered Maria In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.