Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC (25184 Views)

Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor / Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 2:42pm On May 20, 2021
Mayor21:

PDP will give to South

If they give south esp senator gershom,ayade will give central
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 2:43pm On May 20, 2021
asobo1:
Lol grin So you think you know politics. When the people are determined, with federal might nothing can happen. Bauchi state, Oyo state are all examples for you to see. If federal might is anything to go bye, Akpabio should be a senator presently. There are states your federal might won't help you.

Crs people are politically docile and weak.they won't resist much.ayade might not win the guber for apc but apc will win up to 20 legislative seats
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 2:44pm On May 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy just lost is chances of going into the Senate ask akpabio he is still regretting till today. Worst he can get 2023 is ministerial row if APC win o

He had no chance of going to senate in pdp to begin with.apc will give him senate seat and he will crush any pdp contestant in the north
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

Starting from u
ARE WE D-$AME ___BECAUSE YOU CANNOT GO BEYOND YOUR ORIENTATION
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 2:46pm On May 20, 2021
Bennycollins:
Guy leave am, Ayade is returning to the Senate in 2023 , by hook or crook. It is written already. Don't be surprised if Apc win governorship too. This is Naija politics. The people will vote, but the INEC and SC will announce a 'winner'. I hate the Apc but I support Ayade for his decision. The pdp weren't fair to him.

You really understand crs politics.executive power is very crucial in crs
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 2:47pm On May 20, 2021
Oizatobad:
ARE WE D-$AME ___BECAUSE YOU CANNOT GO BEYOND YOUR ORIENTATION

You three
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 2:48pm On May 20, 2021
RobbStark:

Same thing happened in Akwa Ibon state wen the former gov Akpabio decamped thinking he can win the state for APC, the rest they say is history
I know Cross Rivers State very well, they will never follow Ayade when the time comes. He is on his own for now.

There are some states you don't try to win over. Cross Rivers is one of them

The scenarios are different.akpabio wasnt a governor,ayade is.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 2:49pm On May 20, 2021
culcat:
As a cross riverian, I wish him all the best.
Cross river remain PDP state.

It will be 55 ,45
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 2:50pm On May 20, 2021
samwillyco1:
He will now start misbehaving

Was he not over misbehaving?
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

You three
byeeeeeeee
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 2:51pm On May 20, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Next elections in CRS is 2023 and itll be everyman for himself, federal might will be facing its own problems, tell me how they will come down and help him. You know apc can never win in the SS so all you do is bank on federal might that wont work

He will win 4 reps seat and one senate seat
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 2:53pm On May 20, 2021
udoakwa:

Da owo you are yet to understand how politics is played in South south, PDP is a culture here no matter who you think you are you can't win any PDP candidate in South south

How did senator omo agege win ?
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 2:54pm On May 20, 2021
cybertron88:

U guys said d same thing for akpabio. If akpabio couldn't even win his senatorial seat who is this failure in person of Ayade to cause any stir. Am in cross River I can tell u Ayade is a nobody here.

Akpabio wasnt a governor but ayade is.at least akpabio gave buhari 30%
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Kwunume: 3:03pm On May 20, 2021
This can only happen in Nigeria, where political parties have no ideology.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Ugeh: 3:28pm On May 20, 2021
After a failed solidarity visit to Secondus, the handwriting was clear that Ayade had to jump or be pushed. PDP were tired of his anti party activities and were going to throw him under the bus. Good riddance to horrible rubbish.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Godformeeeeeee: 3:30pm On May 20, 2021
Mayor21:
As a Cross Riverian all I can say is good ridance....

We have waited for this for long.
And Cross River can never be APC state even Ayade knows.

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2021
On Ben Ayade defection I want you to know what's on ground for Ayade in cross river state. You can't blame secondus, Ayade has lost popularity in cross river state. 90% of PDP member in cross river rejected him. During the congress he lost, same thing happened during the senatorial by election his group lost to the other faction and the other faction of PDP won the senatorial seat I'm very close to the state I know what is going on there. If PDP give Ayade the cross river structure I swear next election PDP will loose gallantly. Write it down today cross river is PDP state.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by segun18(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2021
As a right thinking person and a serious Yoruba man, Ayade must be be mad to have decamped from PDP to APC.Abi were ni man yen ni?
If he had move to Labour, SDP or any other party I would have said he must have genuine reasons but no right thinking person will or should join APC now because they (APC)) starting from Buhari have set Nigeria 50 years back.
Nigeria is collapsing today because of Buhari and his useless associates.

Shameful
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Norwichsailor(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2021
grin
garfield1:

He will win 4 reps seat and one senate seat
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by samwillyco1(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

Was he not over misbehaving?

It Will now be worst ooo, APC is a DISASTER and mistake that need to be corrected immediately
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 4:23pm On May 20, 2021
samwillyco1:

It Will now be worst ooo, APC is a DISASTER and mistake that need to be corrected immediately

That's not true.pdp is a bigger disaster.pdp has more non performing governors than apc
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by samwillyco1(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

That's not true.pdp is a bigger disaster.pdp has more non performing governors than apc

APC is a DISASTER, you can never compare the debt profile, Hunger in the land, Insecurity in the land, one sided appointment in the Land, Corruption, unemployment, devaluation of the currency etc with that of PDP Government from 1999 -2015.
N/B: Both APC and PDP Government are both Corrupt, greedy, selfish and 99% the same old people in power, but PDP Government were better when compared with APC . I don't know where you are nor your statue in life but (We) 99.8 % of NIGERIANS are suffering and things are getting worst every day/ minutes, NIGERIA is in a big Mess.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by rolams(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2021
This one has followed the same Road the Akwa Ibom man followed. We warned him, he refused to listen. This man is going to ruin his political career by himself. Let him ask Akpabio!
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by ofiko123(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2021
His life his business, I am less concerned about it..I don't bother myself with someone's business..

1 Like

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2021
femijay8271:
So this man ain't aware of what is going on in the country abi... make he go ask Umahi how far

Umahi crossed over to APC and disgruntled elements started sponsoring killings and destructions to make the state ungovernable. But the truth is that Umahi is nothing coming back to PDP and none of his family has been killed. You're just doing yourselves.

BbqTormentor:
Same poison, different bottles

I pity vulture that still thinks APC is a party of saints

Nothing Saint in Nigeria, not even you
But let's leave people to exercise their right of association.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by MoIbrahim: 5:44pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Mayor21:
As a Cross Riverian all I can say is good ridance....

We have waited for this for long.
And Cross River can never be APC state even Ayade knows.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Omodua(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2021
Jollylolly:
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-cross-river-governor-ben-ayade-officially-dumps-pdp-for-apc-pics/
Let him go. He won't be felt because he's non performer. Always with Yankee dresses and with no single achievement.
Go,Ayade,Go!
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by magzey: 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
I can see most commenters are not politically oriented but sectionist .
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Blackdisciple(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2021
garfield1:

Yet they gave buhari 30%? A lot of cross river people are in apc

Na mumu dey worry them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today / Sit-at-home: Army Chief Orders Raid On IPOB Hideouts / Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.